Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection (47869 Views)

Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) / Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by pat077: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Signs that election is near
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Election fast approaching so everyone is a comedian now.
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by ufuosman(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
E for carry one full bag na, 2019 campaign
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by kulay1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
when you see things like this...just know election is near! Politicians and their hypocrisy
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Plz someone shud complete the following for me....

THE MORE YOU LOOK..........................?
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by naijjaman(m): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

Nigerian politicians have masterfully tapped into the gullibility of the people to the point of no return.

In the end, this governor will return to the government house and laugh at those who showed up cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by allstarfestus: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
Why you no kuku carry okpila cement factory for head... Oniru
,o gho OKpella uki
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by bionixs: 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Doctorfitz:
Election time
akara frying and satchet tea taking time

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by JustAvo: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
valdes00:
i Am working hard so that my children will not be typing Amen anyhow on Facebook

4ny comment. I digg it tho.
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by ofuonyebi: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
leaders should lead by example...whether this is a cajole for election or not, it is still commendable for a nigerian governor to carry a mixed

cement pan on his head in the public...a demonstration that we are all equal from creation...on the title makes the difference..

other governors sit tight in their air-conditioned office only for their aides to give them false reports about on-going projects after collecting

millions of kickbacks even with the contract unperformed....welldone Gandouje!
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by Sgwin: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Foolish people... evil country.. election is near
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by russiamilan: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
we be real mumu
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by AntiWailer: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Idiots
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by Ladokun12(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
some people will say he his humble#waitin we no go see#
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by lawalosky(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
as usual Na...

Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by apostlejuly(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
08064825281 call me
BabyApple:
I have camon CM gold for sale 35k last
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
post=66377875:
What can we call this?!

A good caption for the 1st picture as a meme would be: SUFFERHEAD ABOKI / WHAT YOU START DOING AFTER YOU SPEND THE ENTIRE STATE FUNDS TO SPONSOR YOUR DAUGHTER'S WEDDING grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
apesinola001:
Unna never see anything
..Hahahahahahahahahaha
U just made me CHOKE... cry cry
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by Stanleyville(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Itel iPad for sale...30k

Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
It is about that time again when polithiefcians fool idiots by frying akara, flying okada, cutting kpomo, eating two corns at the same time, etcetera.

No one can fool me. I can't understand how these polithiefcians can be this shameless.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by kmaster007: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
camouflage
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by cosade(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
post=66377875:
What can we call this?!

Wash, na wash!
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by Tarivanessa(f): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Politics ehn
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by tizzle(m): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Now Election is near, you'd see all this kinda stuff from politicians
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by yemi15(m): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The Governor of Kano state, Abdullahi Ganduje shocked residents of the state recently when he lifted a bowl of cement on his head during an inspection of an ongoing project in the Danbatta local government area of the state.

His supporters praised and hailed him during the exercise. Photos below;

https://politicsngr.com/kano-governor-ganduje-carries-cement-head-project-inspectionphotos/

It's that time of campaigning
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
mtcheewww! na their way....
WILL NIGERIANS EVER LEARN
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by 4Face2face(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Na today we begin see dis kind tin ? Not at all,all of dem don begin dey eat for mama put,dey enta keke ,okada just to get into power.I won't be surprised if after winning whatever post he's vying for,he will be the one to send bulldozer to demolish this very structure he's laying d foundation for today.Fear Naija politicians!!
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by BlueScholar(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
you go fear campaign na
Can't believe people still fall for this kind stunt grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by deomelo: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Another world class project loading for the people of Kano state.

This man is one of the top 3 best governors in Nigeria.

Kudos.
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by BlueScholar(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
you go fear campaign na
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by petenweke: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's not his nonsense that concerns me, it's the crowd around him that never ceases to amaze me. But I fear sorry for them because for decades they have been programmed that way.
Shakespear once discribed this kind of crowd as Mobs and Rabblements. Easily pleased, swayed and controlled, because they can't know any better
Re: Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection by BlueScholar(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
you go fear campaign na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website / Israelis Arrested In Nigeria For 'Supporting IPOB' Speak After Their Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.