Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo (564 Views)

Obasanjo Advises Youths To Wrest Power From Older Generation / 2019: Agbakoba, Olawepo-hashim, Others Team Up To Wrest Power From Buhari / How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo by ManirBK: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Monday revealed how a national grassroot movement could galvanise the force that would wrest power from the All Progressives Congress (APC) and President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 if he elects to run.
Obasanjo who is the arrowhead of the over three million member Coalition for Nigeria Movement (CNM), said the way to accomplish it is to understand those currently in power, and by not “frightening” and “intimidating” them while working to also make them yield power “willingly.”
Obasanjo made this known while meeting the two groups – Nigeria Young Professionals Forum(NYPF) and New Nigeria 2019 in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.
The groups, led by Moses Siasia and China Anyaso,had visited him at his Presidential Library (OOPL), Abeokuta
in consultation on the state of the nation with assurance of their preparedness to respond to Obasanho’s clarion call for a popular movement to rescue Nigeria.
http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-obasanjo/
Mynd44 lalasticlala oam4j
Re: How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo by ManirBK: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
The grand father of corruption is certainly on a failed mission

Re: How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo by Buharimustgo: 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
ManirBK:
The grand father of corruption is certainly on a failed mission

When did you resume,BMC?
Re: How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo by IME1: 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
I watched the video on news and in all I saw, I see Obj is getting old and is talking like Chief Clark
They talk sense and wish for the best, tackle issues and attack policies...
But people doubt their position, relevance and ideology

After Obj tore his PDP card then I knew he was biased.
An assumed elder state man ought to be neutral and not ridicule any party.
Can anyone attach Gowon, Shagari, Abdulsalaam to any party really

We should be unbiased, forthright and truthful.
Whenever we decide to is not the issue, but that we do.
If it's now people like Danjuma and co have decided to speak publicly so be it.
Better late than never

Re: How To Wrest Power From Buhari, APC, Others In 2019 – Obasanjo by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
obj is still a good man.....though he has is own shortcomings

(1) (Reply)

Looters’ List: Wike Reacts To Exclusion Of Amaechi’s Name / Paul McCartney - My Precious Times With Fela Kuti / See What This AKSU Student Did To Prove That Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.