Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

May God Grant Us All A Beautiful Night Rest. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May God Grant Us All A Beautiful Night Rest. (319 Views)

May God Keep Daddy Adeboye. That Man Is A True Man Of God / So You Deny Yourself A Good Night's Rest Because Of The Activities Of Witches? / God, Grant Me Abudance And Prosperity. Scriputaral Affirmations And Relaxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May God Grant Us All A Beautiful Night Rest. by bummyla(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly.
Proverbs 3:24

You will lie down, with no one to make you afraid, and many will court your favor.
Job 11:19

I lay down and slept, yet I woke up in safety, for the LORD was watching over me.
Psalm 3:5

The sleep of a laborer is sweet, whether they eat little or much, but as for the rich, their abundance permits them no sleep.
Ecclesiastes 5:12

In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, LORD, make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Psalm 121:3

May God grant us all a beautiful night rest, may He blind the eyes of our enemies, by the reason of the Blood of Jesus, I command the elements of the night to work in our favor in Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Amen.

Psalm 127:2
It is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to his loved ones.
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/02/may-god-grant-us-all-a-beautiful-night-rest/

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Lose Hope- Fr Ejike Mbaka Reveals / The Unbeatable Spirit Of Faith, Part 3 / Why Are You Here? Reason Behind The Creation Of Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.