Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd (34661 Views)

Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria / Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In The World / Top 10 Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fee (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by Sirakj(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Make money online easily by clicking http://almoney.club/9384194293010/
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by IamFisherman(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Gbam
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by SadiqBabaSani: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Private universities owned by pastors have no business being expensive

It should be highly subsidized for the poor masses

Our govt have failed woefully
No wonder Buhari sent his kids abroad to study
favorite line of Christianity Bashers, not all Church Unis re built with Wholly Church money

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by david22uu(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
pls nairalanders should help, my school fee portal closes this Friday, am a final year student already, pls people here I don't know what to do, my school fee is 80.300 while am only having 30k with me. I can produce any thing u need to confirm this claim.
Someone should safe my life
My. Contact is attached below

must you always beg on all portals

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by opera1(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Non made Top 50 in d world
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by sobastical: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2018
So mapoly can't change its website interface? Ah... I have known that site with that look fot almost 10 years now... Haba

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by zombieHUNTER: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
favorite line of Christianity Bashers, not all Church Unis re built with Wholly Church money

Am a pastorprenuer basher
Just make you know
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by Ojuororun(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2018
5.somtin million naira per term or na per year ,?smiley... milionare doughter school ... smileygrin them no born my 4father well make he send me to that kind univesty... GOD have mercy on me o amin hmmnn .
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:07am On Apr 03, 2018
grin yaaay I rep Igbinedion uni

#YOLO
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by tdayof(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2018
The list isn't correct. Add the Technical university Ibadan. It's a minimum of 1M
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by iamclime(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2018
HigherEd:

99% of Nigerian Universities have trashy websites.
UI, UNN, Unilorin, ABU, Uniport alongside all Federal universities have trashy websites. UNN tried though, with a quite informative website but awful graphics still.

Babcock, Bells, Crawford, ABUAD have super awful websites and zero 'official' presence on social media-too poor for private universities!

AUN, Elizade, Landmark, Covenant are the only four universities with well updated websites, no broken links and heavy 'official' presence on SM.
While I may not agree with your statistic of 99%, I quite agree that most Nigerian universities, both public and private do not have good websites. In the course of conducting research into this, I have even appealed to one public university to upgrade its website. You can guess the response I got. Many students interviewed confessed that they hardly visit their school websites, unless when compelled to do so. It's quite annoying. The school website should be the first point of call/marketing for a university, especially for online visitors.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by DonDiego(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2018
HigherEd:

99% of Nigerian Universities have trashy websites.
UI, UNN, Unilorin, ABU, Uniport alongside all Federal universities have trashy websites. UNN tried though, with a quite informative website but awful graphics still.

Babcock, Bells, Crawford, ABUAD have super awful websites and zero 'official' presence on social media-too poor for private universities!

AUN, Elizade, Landmark, Covenant are the only four universities with well updated websites, no broken links and heavy 'official' presence on SM.

Pan Atlantic University also has a good website.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by bionixs: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2018
Yankiss:
Good, so far as quality education is obtainable in these schools. Does anyone know the performance rating of graduates from these schools? Are they better vis-à-vis public universities'?
see the kin question you dey ask. oga,go hustle and give your kids the best. say the money no dey no be say we go dey celebrate mediocrity
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by princeade86(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2018
what of DEXPE WORLD university , kwara state. 7-10.6million naira per section.
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by bionixs: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

the poor should know that he is poor and find his level. all fingers are not equal. if you like, sit at home and call pastors from here till 2083,their duty is to teach you how to position yourself for God's blessing and teach you principles to operate to make it,they don't owe you a nickel. Good and quality education is not cheap anywhere on earth. Thank God there are cheaper ones also.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Covenant and Landmark Universities are really trying...... In my school (Landmark), the highest school fee is 675000.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by ogianyo(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2018
This list is wrong. I pay 1m fees for my daughter in Bowen. It's not mentioned in your list instead I see 600- 750 bands. Pls do your research properly before you come online

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by zombieHUNTER: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2018
bionixs:
the poor should know that he is poor and find his level. all fingers are not equal.

This is not fair
It could be you
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by obonujoker(m): 8:31am On Apr 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:

How come the undisputed number one private uni ranks 7th on fee scale. It is four times cheaper than some other universities yet arguably better. People should learn to appreciate what's good.
I just finished checking the website of the number one federal uni in Nigeria and I was disappointed at what I saw. The site looks like the average Nigerian hustle blog and yet the FG subsidizes undergrads of that uni with hundreds of thousand per year. Nigerans and crowd mentality are truly like 5 & 6.

Bros...they will attack you now.... grin

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by GoldenJAT(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You only ended up contradicting urself...na cocroach go teach students 4 schools owned by pastors??Do away with this WARPED mentality on display.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by NemzySeries(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2018
HigherEd:
7) Afe Babalola University Fees: N652,000.00 - N1,900,000.00

Abuad, A vision in Motion

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by zombieHUNTER: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2018
GoldenJAT:
You only ended up contradicting urself...na cocroach go teach students 4 schools owned by pastors??Do away with this WARPED mentality on display.

I ended up reminding you how paramount it is to have a cheap alternative as our government schools are nothing to be proud of...

We can pay the lecturers with tithes and offerings money instead of buying private jets with it..
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by Nathaniel79(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You be reeeeal zombie sha, lol

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by donkossy(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2018
where is Ansu biko
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by Yankiss(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2018
bionixs:
see the kin question you dey ask. oga,go hustle and give your kids the best. say the money no dey no be say we go dey celebrate mediocrity

Lol. I asked for information na to carry style yab me? If you have useful information let me know sir. We have Unilag, UI, OAU, etc. Are these private universities functionally better? Or we just push children and siblings there just to show off because they are costly places irrespective of whether they have something better to offer or not? I wasn't wrong in trying to know. Thank you.
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by AreaFada2: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2018
donnie:

I'd rather take my child to covenant university tongue

Did that oyibo tear her skirt?
grin cheesy

Maybe na spaghetti bottom. tongue
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by ogianyo(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2018
I pay 1m for my ears in Bowen and it's not listed here. Yet I see 650-750.
Pls research your topic properly before coming online.
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by GoldenJAT(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I ended up reminding you how paramount it is to have a cheap alternative as our government schools are nothing to be proud of...

We can pay the lecturers with tithes and offerings money instead of buying private jets with it..
Who are d we??i no follow....y not cook everyday and tk it out 2d streets and share with beggars littered all round.When u av done that....u come bk and lets talk.so because they r pastors they shouldnt enjoy d good things of life??no1 is entitled 2 anything in this world..u work 4 it.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by Mofe72: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Mehn, my school fees from yr 1 to 5 including off camp accommodation no reach some of those uni fees for 1yr. Thank goodness for federal universities, else poor chaps like us no for go school be that. Also, Jamb made it easier for us; those ones wey no fit pass Jamb that year Na dem dey hustle private uni.

This joke is stale. I had 255 in my JAMB first attempt at the age of 15 and got into Covenant at 16. I know a lot of my mates who scored higher and still opted for private universities. I also know people who didn’t make their jamb or some of their papers and had to wait for another chance to get into private universities. You want to tell me, there aren’t people bribing their way into federal or state universities

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by kaypeters: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2018
HigherEd:
cool Covenant University
Fees: N814,000.00 - N857,000.00
covenant University pays more than this. More than a million naira for medicine and law
Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by Reference(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2018
legitimatefrank1:
undecidedAbeg na Unizik i sabi ooo...i cannot come and use land & house money dash school

After all the Bill Gates drama you like the Federal Government and most Nigerians remain stubborn to the fact that education not land, houses and cars is the way to go. Sorry.

Re: Top Ten Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria By HigherEd by abike12(f): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2018
HigherEd:
10) Elizade University
Fees: N700,000.00 - 750,000.00

That middle building has me nervous. Hope they have a fire escape plan

Types Of People When Reading For An Exam(pictures) / Lady Asks Her Twitter Followers To Help Her Graduating Friend - See Replies Got / Which City Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria?