Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately (39500 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Treas006(f): 12:28am On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin grin

GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Big Brother Naija Housemate Lolu has finally gotten his love back, Anto was lost after several minutes of lolu preaching to her about his undying love for her. The both experienced overflowed emotions and immediately went into bonding, kissing and romancing passionately. See Photos and Video clip

Watch Video clip here>>>>>http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-moments-lolu-kissed-and-romanced-anto-passionately-photos-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Ilajeboy(m): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2018
embarassed cry angry lackadaisical
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by medexico(m): 12:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Look at those pictures very well konji don catch Lolu like mad

67 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by medexico(m): 12:36am On Apr 03, 2018
See as he grabbed her head in the first pic he come dey smile for the third pic.

Konji is a bastard... hiya hiya oooo

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Hppro: 1:13am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked shocked shocked Nawa
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Hppro: 1:19am On Apr 03, 2018
angry
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Seeing this on fp pretty soon I bet!
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Ghnaija(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Lool
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2018
grin cheesy grin

Konjification na idiot ooh

See as this girl Wan destroy lolu head in the name of kissing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Hppro: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by swiz123(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Having kissed Uche obodo in my dreams, I can unequivocally claim that there's nothing sweeter than kissing a lady with kpormo lips.

Enjoy lolu, while it lasts.

Don't expect anto to still mingle with your wretched ass when she wins the Grand Prize.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Emmy1234567890: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2018
What's so special about kissing
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by DanielsParker(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2018
oh wow! great news. so informative

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by MrPresident1: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Odabi wipe ori gbogbo yin ti daru angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by RogueX: 7:51am On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

konji na bastard!

Tank done full, needs relief asap

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by blessedweapon(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Lemme wait for NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by martineverest(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2018
payporte CEO,where are ?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Harrynight(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Konji na madness grin

Can mek the house mate Preach luv upandan, make unnecessary and empty romantic promises, once they out of BBHouse case close.

Think am lying? Ask Efe and Marvis, Bassey and Debbyrise.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Offpoint: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Football is life

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2018
post=66385496:
Seeing this on fp pretty soon I bet!
U right dear.
Finally here grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by deepwater(f): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2018
lol
The game is on lolu
How could you do this to yourself lolu ?
Anto has not done this to you before now.
She has gone out the house and back, i expected lolu to be wiser.
Anto has seen it all, if she kisses you today.... its her strategy it is not love...
for she said we should be ready to see more drama

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Achillesdam500(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by dicksonadams(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Very educative

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Ebios(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Lol...ironically l don't see anything funny.
Up til now, l don't still know the aim of this BigBrother of a thing.

Today,this one had sex with that...tomorrow, that one kissed this one passionately... next tomorrow, this one is out of the house, etc.
What is d gain of this program if not to promote OPEN IMMORTALITY among the youths?
Pls,sombdy,esp a dedicated Christian should educate me.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by blessedweapon(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Samata104:

U right dear.
Finally here grin grin

You fine small shaa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Kelklein(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2018
with all the noise Khloe made and the nude pictures she used to beg Nigerians to vote her back in....we have not seen any action from her.

The quiet Anto has flirted with two guys already.

Lesson: Be wary of quiet people.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by cytell56: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Treas006:
grin grin grin

GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Big Brother Naija Housemate Lolu has finally gotten his love back, Anto was lost after several minutes of lolu preaching to her about his undying love for her. The both experienced overflowed emotions and immediately went into bonding, kissing and romancing passionately. See Photos and Video clip

Watch Video clip here>>>>>http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-moments-lolu-kissed-and-romanced-anto-passionately-photos-video/

Eera nu!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 03, 2018
angry

he already broke one rule. Never tell a girl how much you love her..

I guess Lolu was too drunk in love to remember this rule even if he knew about it.

And it took him this long to finally kiss her Nice guys really finish last shocked

Samata104, come here let me profess my love for you!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Sndfrank: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Ool
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Ellabae(f): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Payporte come nd see o. I wanted Tobi for Anto sha. It's still cool anyway.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by dynicks(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Gradually Nigeria is heading to were it rightfully needs to be....the youths r gradually taking over....

keep it up mods...
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by cytell56: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Treas006:
grin grin grin

GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Na parents born this ones so!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actor - Movie/tv Series / BBNaija: Meet Regina, Tobi Bakre's Rumored Girlfriend / Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.