Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately (39492 Views)

BBNaija: Lolu And Anto Making Out In Bed / BBNaija: Lolu Gives Ahneeka Body Massage / BBNaija: K-Brule Tried To Kiss Anto, She Refused, But Went On To Kiss Lolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Jamiubond009(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Lol.... U
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by oyetunder(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2018
kissing as a News? Even pet dogs in ikoyi and lekki are tired of kisses.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Dre183(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2018
MrPresident1:
Odabi wipe ori gbogbo yin ti daru angry
Aye e ma baje ni
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Maroghene(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2018
cherish a guy who holds ur face to kiss u. Just try and google that and this is an act that is rare except for sapiosexuals and loyal lovers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by cashreport: 8:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Reward of

kindly state three things educational and knowledge base you have learnt from the show?

arrange your answers well

waiting for response.

indicate your bank details for reward payment.

thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by ednut1(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2018
U know he has a babe outside. Yet u still dey follow am do rubbish. Gals sha
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Enemyofpeace: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2018
See as Toto come dey hungry me. Op see what you've cursed me now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by shabaranky: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2018
Abeg make we rest.
Ebios:
Lol...ironically l don't see anything funny.
Up til now, l don't still know the aim of this BigBrother of a thing.

Today,this one had sex with that...tomorrow, that one kissed this one passionately... next tomorrow, this one is out of the house, etc.
What is d gain of this program if not to promote Open Immortality among the youths?
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Obianujuokoye(f): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Nokia 2 available for immediate sale...just few days old...contact 08052471699
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by biggy26: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2018
All this one na just house love. No weight!
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Ebuka2016:
angry

he already broke one rule. Never tell a girl how much you love her..

I guess Lolu was too drunk in love to remember this rule even if he knew about it.

And it took him this long to finally kiss her Nice guys really finish last shocked

Samata104, come here let me profess my love for you!

Lol
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by peacettw: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Gimmicks.... Desperate acts displayed cos they are being nominated
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2018
A patient dog eat the fattest bone. Oshey lolu cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Samata104:

Lol

your tities look good. Let me put my straw and suck the hell out of it undecided
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by dalaman: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2018
cytell56:

Na parents born this ones so!!!

grin grin. Why this very dangerous comment na?
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by tiger28: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Stupid western shows imported to Africa. It still baffles me how many Africans dont see the sexual immoralities of these so called reality shows. Only adults with teenage children will understand the effects of these shows but sadly, NL is littered with kids barely out of high school. Back in the days,you hardly hear Nigerians being atheists, you always have some type of higher being but with the advent of the internet,a lot of Nigerians dont believe in God ANYMORE and i shudder how the devil has taken over. These shows have no msg at all...either lesbianism, on air sexual acts or nudity.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:46am On Apr 03, 2018
wow tiger I didn't know you were this conservative grin
tiger28:
Stupid western shows imported to Africa. It still baffles me how many Africans dont see the sexual immoralities of these so called reality shows. Only adults with teenage children will understand the effects of these shows but sadly, NL is littered with kids barely out of high school. Back in the days,you hardly hear Nigerians being atheists, you always have some type of higher being but with the advent of the internet,a lot of Nigerians dont believe in God ANYMORE and i shudder how the devil has taken over. These shows have no msg at all...either lesbianism, on air sexual acts or nudity.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by cytell56: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2018
dalaman:

grin grin. Why this very dangerous comment na?

Ahhhh, you dey inside BB house too!!!
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Livangel: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Rubish
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by MKO4ever(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Take it or leave it, women's brain are really small

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2018
see the kind Zuma rocks that full her face... gosh ug Lee ... Ugly tongue
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2018
blessedweapon:

You fine small shaa
Thanks
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by engrjacuzzi: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Shit no get nail but person wey match am no de Waka well.
Oya get up let's go and make more money(MM) o.
the Anto of a lady is flat breasted and not my spec
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Jethrolite(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2018
I don't get this Anto girl, I thought she said Lolu maintains contact with his girlfriend outside. She knows this and she is still like this? Some girls are really loose.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by chukzchenko: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2018
MrPresident1:
Odabi wipe ori gbogbo yin ti daru angry
Oloriburuku no gbogbo wan na
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2018
Samata104:
U right dear. Finally here grin grin
Lol.�, I said it! Nice day pretty sis.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2018
all this na sale joor....BamTeddy don go, Mina is stale...so dey gotta keep it hot by doing this.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by iamolatunay(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2018
medexico:
Look at those pictures very well konji don catch Lolu like mad

b4 nko...the kiss was long now...body no be fire hood na�
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Ibibioesan(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Rajosh(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2018
Samata104:
U right dear. Finally here grin grin
CeeC what are you doing on Nairaland.
Re: BBNaija: Lolu Kisses And Romances Anto Passionately by Baberty007: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2018
post=66385496:
Seeing this on fp pretty soon I bet!
see you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations / BBNaija: Meet Regina, Tobi Bakre's Rumored Girlfriend / BBNaija Cautions Eloswag Against "Politicking"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.