Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? (1459 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Photo Of IBB On His 26th Birthday (pic) / Babangida’s Letter To Bola TINUBU, Does The Letter Expose The Pride Of IBB? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? by edoyad(m): 8:39am On May 07, 2010
Both are known to be political schemers, Turai married off two daughters to serving governors and IBB did same with one of his daughters.
With the death of their spouses and need to consolidate their political resources, is there any truth in the Turai, IBB merger ?
Re: Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? by candylips(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2010
it is a lie. stop spreading rumours
Re: Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? by hatch: 10:39am On May 07, 2010
edoyad:

Both are known to be political schemers, Turai married off two daughters to serving governors and IBB did same with one of his daughters.
With the death of their spouses and need to consolidate their political resources, is there any truth in the Turai, IBB merger ?

As i had earlier assumed that your brain lacked proper thinking and processing abilities.You had just confirmed it again with another senseless thread which you should have taken to the jokes section instead.
Re: Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? by edoyad(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2010
hatch#:

As i had earlier assumed that your brain lacked proper thinking and processing abilities.You had just confirmed it again with another senseless thread which you should have taken to the jokes section instead.

na wetin na ? angry na wetin concern concern you ? Abi them send you come my place ?
Re: Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? by IbroYaya: 4:08am On May 08, 2010
lol
I beg make wunna leave the guy na question e ask.
By the way it is allowed,so there can be a merger for 2011.
Re: Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? by basktmout: 5:41am On May 08, 2010
Ibb marrying Turai would be a good political move on their part: it would bring the number of their children married to governors to three. It will also put a buzz around them like you have when JayZ marries Beyonce.I don't know if they would though.But if they do it would advance their political positions;not that I support them.
Re: Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? by MeAboki(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2010
Is there any truth in the rumour that edoyad i.e. the poster is himself a rumour monger and a supporter of GAY RIGHTS (rumour has it that the man is GAY) cool
Re: Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? by edoyad(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2010
Why don't you and Turai show up naked in my room and let's see which of you'll be signing "thank you othman danfodio" in the morning ? wink
Re: Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? by haronky7: 11:51pm On May 08, 2010
@Poster
The situation in Nigeria is so complex, sad and mentally torturing, such that as a coping strategy, some people like to regress into the state of fantasy cool cool

Dream on my man Edoyad grin grin

Let me know when you've woken up
Re: Is There Any Truth In Story Of Ibb Marrying Turai ? by Akosbaba(m): 12:49am On May 09, 2010
Although it lacks substance but IBB would be so foolish to do such a thing just 4 days after umaru's death.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbery Attacks: Banks Still Under Lock In Aba / Bashorun Dele Momodu Submitted His Letter Of Intent To Contest For President: / Underage Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.