Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together (28957 Views)

Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Girlfriend In New Photos / Dewy Oputa And SJ Her Lesbian Partner In Bed, All Loved Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by Geonigga(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2018
40 million just for hair and I am hear looking for money to pay my house rent. I hope God is not being unfair.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by Supreme01: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2018
the first picture be... tongue

Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by joenor(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Let clap for her... she try. Na both land and standard duplex money she carry for head so... Omote nah Oghene dey watch u ooo
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by martineverest(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2018
Geonigga:
40 million just for hair and I am hear looking for money to pay my house rent. I hope God is not being unfair.
u dey believe her?
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by martineverest(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2018
joenor:
Let clap for her... she try. Na both land and standard duplex money she carry for head so... Omote nah Oghene dey watch u ooo
see as u believe her fake story

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by engrjacuzzi: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2018
Shit no get nail but person wey match am no de Waka well.
Oya get up let's go and make more money(MM) o.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by tokrizy: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2018
all i see is 40million grin
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by petenweke: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2018
The skinny one looks like an idiot with her hair
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by oluwaahmed: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2018
The hair style is called 40m not that the hair cost 40m. No naija girl will use 40m to do hair. Guys we no sabi our naija girls again

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by nonix22(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2018
this Uriel needs to calm down, its obvious she needs a man before its too late.

Beautiful ones are not yet born o embarassed
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by jojothaiv(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2018
stano2:
Who allowed mad people escape. What's the hair made of, which element in the periodic table??
Gold..
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by Harrynight(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2018
I jus luv dis Uriel... kiss

Social media users/ bloggers make it look like dis shit she carrying on her head worth d amount. angry

40m? Whoever beliv dis crap can believe anytin
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by Harrynight(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2018
nonix22:
this Uriel needs to calm down, its obvious she needs a man before its too late.

Beautiful ones are not yet born o embarassed

Which part of the world r u Abeg forget it they beautiful once are all around u probably not seen them... Babes pretty for naija o
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by lastempero: 9:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Uriel hosting peak milk blue carpet no wonder her peak milk sack is open to the world,this peak milk people are strategic sha.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by kingsleybrave(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Jubilancy:
Well uriel good for you bae
ARE U A GRADUATE OF AAU EKPOMA
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by jrusky(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2018
40 million is too little she should have said 100 million dont worry girl that is why all doom prophets always prophesy death on you folks because you guys always love to over step your boundary in the name of wannabe.

If even the hair cost that much can't you shut your dirty mouth and keep your madness to yourself? Must the whole world knows everything you do? And when those doom prophet throw sickness on you now you will be begging for money to go India for treatment.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by nonix22(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
I'm from Naija mate

My last paragraph was more like a proverb, cos the more ladies refuse to calm down- the wee girls of 13 years or 15yrs even less will catch up with them and you go see say ur beauty don fade and your time don pass
I no too comprehend what you typed; is that in pigeon or queens English Next time, pls proof read before posting
u seem pained tho; too early for that grin
Harrynight:

Which part of the world r u Abeg forget it they beautiful once are all around u probably not seen them... Babes pretty for naija o
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by Gossiplover: 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
we dey look una
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by Jubilancy(f): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
kingsleybrave:

ARE U A GRADUATE OF AAU EKPOMA

Yes dear I am
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by kenex4ever(m): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
If the hairstyle costs 40mill, my preek is as long as Third Mainland Bridge. undecided
the few likes you got are for the pix. So you don't go n b having d wrong impression that you nonsensical comment fetched your some likes. Be reasonable next time.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by kyaagbanairaland(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2018
Her hair looks like the one that turns someone to rock when gazed upon.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by kingsleybrave(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2018
Jubilancy:

Yes dear I am
OK. WHERE U TOOK THAT UR PROFILE PIX CUT MY ATTENTION.IT SEEMS I KNOW THE HALL. CLOSE TO PSYCHOLOGY DEPT. I GRADUATED FROM THE SCHOOL FIVE YEARS AGO
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by Kobicove(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2018
This Uriel babe get hips sha cheesy
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by Jubilancy(f): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2018
kingsleybrave:

OK. WHERE U TOOK THAT UR PROFILE PIX CUT MY ATTENTION.IT SEEMS I KNOW THE HALL. CLOSE TO PSYCHOLOGY DEPT. I GRADUATED FROM THE SCHOOL FIVE YEARS AGO

Yeah so true
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by kingsleybrave(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Jubilancy:

Yeah so true
YE. BUT THERES KINDA BUSHY O. I HARDLY RECOGNIZED IT. ITS WELL.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by rolams(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2018
them use Diamond make the hair ni? what a nonsense!
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by newoffer: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2018
Deeper Life women have been rocking this style for many years.
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by 1miccza: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2018
Na the 40million hair girl be this?? See as hungry dey run for her face, she come wear her papa towel cme out again, chaiii @hungerbad see the human version of your moniker here oo..
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by Eju2018(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Must every lady expose their cleavage before they are trendy? I'm tired of seeing this poo. Plz Uriel, next time don't even cover the bwest. Tufiakwa
Re: Uriel Oputa And Chika Lann With N40m Hairstyle Pictured Together by Dafreeguy(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Uriel in the fist pics be like "YOU SAY THIS YOUR HAIR NA 40M ABI? DEY HERE DEY DECEIVE YOURSELF"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Wizkid Acknowledges He Has 'kids' As He Reacts To Nigerians Slamming Him / Ibrahim Okunola: "Aisha Abimbola And I Parted For 7 Years, We Never Divorced"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.