Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School (22767 Views)

Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by vicben27(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:
Likewise me, I was called "pole, no back' grin grin but today shocked
you still remained a pole
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by Rhaspody(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2018
she's very handsome.
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Sheuns:

Okay. Never knew though. I guess u finished from there too.
With all due respect, I wish not to answer that bro. Do have a nice day sire!
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by Dandavido: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin NOT ONLY AGRIC CHICKEN, AGRIC COW OR AGRIC ELEPHANT
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by SenatePresdo(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

I know you are surprised.
But yes, handsome can be used.

tell me you are kidding
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by Sheuns(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2018
post=66392667:
With all due respect, I wish not to answer that bro. Do have a nice day sire!
Sorry. Have a nice day too.
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2018
TrendsVibes:

She is handsome?

she is guy-looking grin grin no vex for awa people. when senators don't know any better
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by gozie112(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2018
Partnerbiz3:

I know you are surprised.
But yes, handsome can be used.

really shocked please enlighten me
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by DeRay98(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2018
The only kids we called Agric fowl then were not not and skinny kids but big or fat kids that were not physically quick. They walk lazily, talk lazily and tire quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by nonix22(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2018
habaaa embarassed embarassed embarassed
DIKEnaWAR:
Ok.

Waiting to hear why they call you olosho now.
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2018
midehi2:
Likewise me, I was called "pole, no back' grin grin but today shocked
Pictures or I don't believe
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2018
KingLennon:
Agric chicken grin...Her shape today is stunning

Stunning ke. Woman with no back, that one na woman?? grin grin
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by Swayz: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Chika Iketa want my senior back then in secondary skol....st fracncis catholic secondary school and d girl on green was my class mate Vivian akwetey omo Ghana. #olorunfunmi house inter house sport dayz.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by Konquest: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2018
TrendsVibes:

Actress and entrepreneur, Chika Ike took to her Instagram page to narrate how she was constantly bullied while growing up because of her body and height.

Read her story below…

“I never liked my body growing up and was constantly bullied about it. I was so skinny and was the tallest in my class.

“I never looked forward to morning assembly because I’ll have to stand at the back of the class or class presentations to talk about “your best friend “ because I’ll be described as the thin girl.

I can remember eating all sorts to things to gain weight but nothing worked, I really craved to have some flesh on me.

“I was called all sorts of names like Lepa, thin girl and Agric chicken because I was so skinny and tall.

“So I started modeling as soon as I graduated from secondary school because modeling agents thought I had “the look”.

Today the reverse is the case, I’m on all sorts of diet programs and exercising every other day to keep the weight I’ve always wanted in check, I feel bad after licking ice cream or eating anything with high-calorie content because ill have to suffer in the gym.

Growing up slim wasn’t cool now its cool. The truth is you have to constantly love you, you can’t be cool to everyone, the world will always have a standard of what you should be, who you should be and how you should live your life.

If you want to make changes or improvements let it not be because of pressure or people’s unconscious bias about you.Do it for you.

You should hold your pen and draw your life plan… Do you… Mind your business…..Run your race.

Do not let anyone define you or rush you with their timeline. We all have different stories, journeys, and different clocks. You are you and that is your power!

Source : http://trendsvibes.com/2018/04/03/actress-chika-ike-writes-about-how-she-never-liked-her-body-growing-up/
^^^^
^^^^
Agric Chicken while in high school?... grin

The 3 pictures below show the REAL AGRIC CHICKEN... grin
Very lethal basic instinct.

Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by undefeateds: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2018
with all this thick body,she still dey fart and shit, LORD, I bow b4 U
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by chuckdee4(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2018
The story just sounds like an excuse to post fresh pictures, aunty please take a sit

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by Dwin046(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
She is handsome no doubt...
did u just said handsome grin
Partnerbiz3:
She is handsome no doubt...
did u just said handsome
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by HoodBillionaire: 11:52am On Apr 03, 2018
who gives a fuc
i sat down and calculated how much af spent in two
months
jesu
it will buy a camry 2.4naija used
i need drop drink and forget women

Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by lilyheaven: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
But ur legs are still chicken legs
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by Charly68: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Chika ! Chika!! You are pretty indeed .
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by friendlyenemy: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by KingLennon(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Stunning ke. Woman with no back, that one na woman?? grin grin
We like it dat way o grin
Re: Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School by Partnerbiz3: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Dwin046:
did u just said handsome ;Ddid u just said handsome

Yes. A woman can be said to be handsome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Sizzles In Slit Long Skirt And A Top / Yetunde Kimberly Savage Stuns In New Sizzling Photos / A Bollywood Tail - Jasmine Sherni, Angel Gostosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.