Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose (1778 Views)

2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) / Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by kcmichael: 6:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has said that President Muhammadu Buhari will not return back to Asorock in 2019.

Speaking on Monday at the Ngwa High School Aba in Abia State where Youths from the Ukwa Ngwa Extraction adopted Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu as sole Governorship Candidate for the 2019 Governorship Election in Abia State

According to Fayose”God revealed to me in my dream that President Buhari will never come back to Aso Rock in 2019. God has never lied to me before”

3 Likes

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by xreal: 6:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Hmm.
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 03, 2018
I love this man.

He has the capacity.
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by fiizznation: 6:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Prophet Ayodele Fayose, the honourable comedian of the federal republic of Nigeria(HCFRN).

Comedy was your true calling, but unfortunately you unexpectedly found yourself in ekiti government house. grin cheesy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Fake Prophet of DOOM. Na so you see say Baba won't come back from treatment abroad. Mumu guv.....mf!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Homeboiy: 6:35am On Apr 03, 2018
our wish
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Sheuns(m): 6:35am On Apr 03, 2018
lipsrsealed

When will God reveal to you how to pay Ekiti state workers?

4 Likes

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by midolian(m): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2018
The same "god" that revealed to you he ll die before 2018?

Ekiti kpomo can do anything to anyone

4 Likes

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2018
Oga, Buhari is not perfect. In fact, Igbodefender strongly disagrees with one or 2 of his policies and doesn't mince words about it. But he listens to constructive critism frequently, has a listening ear and is not shy about reversing himself if he had earlier chosen a wrong path.
Oga, by the Grace of God, Buhari is staying in Aso Rock till 2023. After that comes Igbo Presidency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by kolafolabi(m): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2018
Source please?

But meanwhile, I still don't know why he has not declare his ambition to or not to run for the race next year.. The country just weak me I swear

2 Likes

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Preshy561(f): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2018
post=66386021:
Fake Prophet of DOOM. Na so you see say Baba won't come back from treatment abroad. Mumu guv.....mf!!!!
You mean the Sudanese president?
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Preshy561(f): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2018
igbodefender:
Oga, Buhari is not perfect. In fact, Igbodefender strongly disagrees with one or 2 of his policies and doesn't mince words about it. But he listens to constructive critism frequently, has a listening ear and is not shy about reversing himself if he had earlier chosen a wrong path.
Oga, by the Grace of God, Buhari is staying in Aso Rock till 2023. After that comes Igbo Presidency.
this boy is really delusional, how can someone with infected ear have a listening ear ?tell me another joke.

1 Like

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by axeman2(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2018
Prophet of doom
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2018
That what his fake god show him bck in 2015 d man is mumu....i swear fayose is daft
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Dannyset(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Provided the wretched and the demonic PDP is not coming back.
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Lipscomb(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Nuisance.
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2018
kcmichael:
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has said that President Muhammadu Buhari will not return back to Asorock in 2019.

Speaking on Monday at the Ngwa High School Aba in Abia State where Youths from the Ukwa Ngwa Extraction adopted Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu as sole Governorship Candidate for the 2019 Governorship Election in Abia State

According to Fayose”God revealed to me in my dream that President Buhari will never come back to Aso Rock in 2019. God has never lied to me before”
which God? god of looters and criminals worship by both apc and pdp
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by ufuosman(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2018
That is our prayer point
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by adadike(f): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2018
I am with u sir, the great oshokomole and d only true jagabn of the entire yorubaland.
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Dasini: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2018
If everyone says something, who listens to this worthless character, he has said so much before, none came to pass, he is indeed prophet of doom

1 Like

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by SarkinYarki: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2018
This is Buharis last tenure as president anywhere In the Name of God
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

this boy is really delusional, how can someone with infected ear have a listening ear ?tell me another joke.
Boring
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by omowolewa: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Okay
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by seunmsg(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2018
fiizznation:
Prophet Ayodele Fayose, the honourable crooked comedian of the federal republic of Nigeria(HCFRN).

Comedy was your true calling, but unfortunately you unexpectedly found yourself in ekiti government house. grin cheesy grin

There is absolutely nothing honourable about Fayose. He is a crooked thug who somehow found his way to public office.

2 Likes

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2018
kcmichael:

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ooooooooo

This hardship is too much! It must not/never be repeated!

1 Like

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by zombieHUNTER: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2018
Fayose is the man of the people
He is greater than Tinubu
He is greater than Buhari
He is greater than APC

Peter the rock
Carry go... Nothing do you

1 Like

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by zombieHUNTER: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2018
fiizznation:
Prophet Ayodele Fayose, the honourable comedian of the federal republic of Nigeria(HCFRN).

[qu
post=66386021]Fake Prophet of DOOM.
Na so you see say Baba won't come back from treatment abroad.
Mumu guv.....mf!!!![/quote]ote author=seunmsg
:

There is absolutely nothing honourable about Fayose. He is a crooked thug who somehow found his way to public office.

We should be talking about the certificateless cow rearer who used propaganda to maneuver his way to Aso rock.... This is the eight wonder of the world

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by blackpanda: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Drlouis415:
I love this man.

He has the capacity.

I just hope that Sai conan d babarians dey hear?

Sorry capacity to do what
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by RZArecta2(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2018
igbodefender:
constructive criticism that led to shiite massacre or Ipob massacre or the destruction of Nigerias economy with attendant loss of over 7 million jobs ? Receive sense my brother even if you're afraid of it.
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by blackpanda: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Fayose is the man of the people
He is greater than Tinubu
He is greater than Buhari
He is greater than APC

Peter the rock
Carry go... Nothing do you

Dem de use ur spirit plait million braid abi Smh. Man of the people that is owing salary for more than seven months despite collecting fg bailout funds twice Man of the people that does not have a single meaningful project attached to his name save for ridiculous flyover U well so

1 Like

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by blackpanda: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2018
igbodefender:

Dont mind the wailers. Dem no get brain
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by zombieHUNTER: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2018
blackpanda:

Dem de use ur spirit plait million braid abi Smh. Man of the people that is owing salary for more than seven months despite collecting fg bailout funds twice Man of the people that does not have a single meaningful project attached to his name save for ridiculous flyover U well so

You mentioned a fly over to his name at least

What do I say about Buhari now

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC: Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Remove Oshiomhole As National Chairman / APC Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole Makes Terrible English Blunder (VIDEO) / It's Time For Tinubu To Go, He Has Overstayed His Welcome - Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.