Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose (1791 Views)

2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) / Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by blackpanda: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2018
RZArecta2:
constructive criticism that led to shiite massacre or Ipob massacre or the destruction of Nigerias economy with attendant loss of over 7 million jobs ? Receive sense my brother even if you're afraid of it.

U see the problem with ur brain. How are the terrorist ipob and bloodsucking shite constuctive criticizers One said he is ready to kill the President and the other has been a thorn in kadunas flesh since time immemorial. Receive a brain my dear!

1 Like

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by blackpanda: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You mentioned a fly over to his name at least

What do I say about Buhari now

This is what u say abt buhari:

Completion of abuja kd rail
Construction of 2nd niger bridge
Contibously expanding of nigeria foreign reserves
Massive agric revolution (nigeria is now 3rd largest priducer of cashews)
Construction of lagos-ibadan expressway
Construction of numerous interstate roads, from abuja lokoja edo delta
Construction of east-west road
Abolition of borrowing to pay salaries, instead he is the one lendibg to states to clear their debt
Powerful anti-corruption policies

My dear the least endless. But those who are born to hate can never see anything good. They hated buhari ever before he assumed office
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by zombieHUNTER: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2018
blackpanda:

This is what u say abt buhari:

Completion of abuja kd rail
Construction of 2nd niger bridge
Contibously expanding of nigeria foreign reserves
Massive agric revolution (nigeria is now 3rd largest priducer of cashews)
Construction of lagos-ibadan expressway
Construction of numerous interstate roads, from abuja lokoja edo delta
Construction of east-west road
Abolition of borrowing to pay salaries, instead he is the one lendibg to states to clear their debt
Powerful anti-corruption policies

My dear the least endless. But those who are born to hate can never see anything good. They hated buhari ever before he assumed office

I stopped reading when I saw second Niger bridge

sad sad
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by blackpanda: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I stopped reading when I saw second Niger bridge

sad sad

Do ur research and educate urself. The construction plans are already in motion. Govt has already spent over $2bn

1 Like

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by zombieHUNTER: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2018
blackpanda:

Do ur research and educate urself. The construction plans are already in motion. Govt has already spent over $2bn
I dey the bridge now

Nothing dey happen there
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by possibility1234: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2018
I can't explain why, I just love this Fayose man...he's always himself
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by blackpanda: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I dey the bridge now

Nothing dey happen there

LIAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by GavelSlam: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2018
kcmichael:
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has said that President Muhammadu Buhari will not return back to Asorock in 2019.

Speaking on Monday at the Ngwa High School Aba in Abia State where Youths from the Ukwa Ngwa Extraction adopted Abia State Governor Okezie Ikpeazu as sole Governorship Candidate for the 2019 Governorship Election in Abia State

According to Fayose”God revealed to me in my dream that President Buhari will never come back to Aso Rock in 2019. God has never lied to me before”

But you claimed the president was not coming back to rule as he was on life support and sure to die.

In fact, you claimed you had pictures to support your comment.

Is it the same person you are talking about 6 months later?
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by bluke(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2018
na so God revealed to you GEJ go win
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by orunto27: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2018
You might be right. That is why GEJ/makarfi should come back a second time to implement his NC Report.
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by RZArecta2(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2018
blackpanda:

U see the problem with ur brain. How are the terrorist ipob and bloodsucking shite constuctive criticizers One said he is ready to kill the President and the other has been a thorn in kadunas flesh since time immemorial. Receive a brain my dear!
insulting me won't make you intelligent, facts on ground is different from the propaganda you're paid to do. After this I'll give you the reply best served to fóols so don't bother yourself sir
Re: God Revealed To Me That Buhari Will Not Come Back To Asorock In 2019- Fayose by blackpanda: 2:59am On Apr 04, 2018
RZArecta2:
insulting me won't make you intelligent, facts on ground is different from the propaganda you're paid to do. After this I'll give you the reply best served to fóols so don't bother yourself sir

Frustrated dumb wailers

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 : Adeboye Reveals What Christians Should Do To President Buhari & Osinbajo / Naf Helicopter Gunship Destroys Terrorists’ Gun Trucks In Night Raid. / Presidency Set To Forcibly Impeach Saraki And Dogara On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.