Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild (14043 Views)

Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef / Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter / Yinka Quadri's Son Weds In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by 360frolic(m): 6:26am On Apr 03, 2018
2018 is baby boom year in the family of veteran Nollywood actor Yinka Quadri. The actor’s youngest son, Muyiwa Quadri welcomed a baby girl with his wife in Lagos yesterday.

Here are the photos the actor shared to break the good news with fans on Easter Monday

http://newshelm.ng/yinka-quadri-welcomes-another-grandchild-as-his-young-sons-wife-delivers-baby-girl/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Adepet222(f): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2018
congratulations to them

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by TreasuredGlory: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2018
C
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by kolafolabi(m): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations Daddy... I always remember his evergreen movies like Kura, Scape Goat etc. You are a living Legend sir.

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Yomzzyblog: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2018
cool
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by GentleYoung(m): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by prettyomidan: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2018
The picture get one kind "raggish" look tongue

12 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by HoodBillionaire: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2018
dts wat afonjas like doing.
litering everywhr wit babies
to afonjas its destiny and a top priority.
den dey start putting on rags and begging for alms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by patyowr: 6:58am On Apr 03, 2018
As we wake up to this good news, goodness shall be ours

8 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Emmaponi: 6:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Conhratulobia......
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Slimbideb: 6:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Congrats
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Stanleyville(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2018
Wedone sir!
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Narldon: 7:00am On Apr 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Soulvoda(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2018
Congrats. love or hate me, am the next president of nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by deepwater(f): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2018
I hope they won't turn the child upside down to inoculate her with ewedu and pap through the nostrils.

Just the way they did to deomelo which have affected his brains so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2018
congratulations to him.
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by sonsomegrigbo: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2018
congratulations.

. That's Yoruba land for you....

Good news from good people always....

not our other arrogant illiterate criminal neighbors...

all they do is beat their chest

shioooorrrr

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Printerscanner: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:

Here is another unfortunate child who is a product of Abia baby factory.

But wait ooo, products of baby factories including sex dolls and industrial robots, will they also be judged on the Judgement Day??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Sarang(f): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2018
smileyCongrats

Please see my signature
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by sokera: 7:04am On Apr 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
Jobless Ipob sighted

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by checkedout: 7:05am On Apr 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:

I blame your Ancestors for having you from a baby factory

7 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by sokera: 7:06am On Apr 03, 2018
deepwater:
I hope they won't turn the child upside down to inoculate her with ewedu and pap through the nostrils.

Just the way they did to deomelo which have affected his brains so much.
you better get your visa to south west now before King Buhari rain bomb on your shithole region, Jobless Ipob sighted

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by alexaooo6(m): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
and u think say sense dey close to where u dey.no.sense wey near u don collect transfer go lokoja.sorry bro.ise aye ni

4 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by DIKEnaWAR: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2018
My man from "owo blow".

The man who sold out on his pal. I look forward to seeing that movie again.
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Blackfire(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Printerscanner:

Here is another unfortunate child who is a product of Abia baby factory.

But wait ooo, products of baby factories including sex dolls and industrial robots, will they also be judged on the Judgement Day??

Good of you,good of you.

When another triballistic palm tree climb from heaven from your side, says anything like the id.iot you castigated up there ,and you suddenly become mute,...

Then... You are the biggest bunkun bunkun in a higi haga.
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Blackfire(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2018
sokera:
you better get your visa to south west now before King Buhari rain bomb on your shithole region, Jobless Ipob sighted

Visa to south west? Get off your high imaginary horse
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by deepwater(f): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2018
sokera:

Not everyone stays in Nigeria, son
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Blackfire(m): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
My man from "owo blow".

The man who sold out on his pal. I look forward to seeing that movie again.

That film is an evergreen... It talks about betrayals
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Blackfire(m): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2018
alexaooo6:

and u think say sense dey close to where u dey.no.sense wey near u don collect transfer go lokoja.sorry bro.ise aye ni

Can you say the same thing to buhariguy comments...

Evil begets evil

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos Of Ghanaian Slay Queen Who Was Spotted Selling Dry Fish / Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance / Tiwa Savage Posts A Picture Of Herself In The Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.