Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild (14044 Views)

Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef / Jim Iyke Welcomes Another Son, Shares Photos To Celebrate Easter / Yinka Quadri's Son Weds In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by talk2percy(m): 7:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by partnerbiz4: 7:16am On Apr 03, 2018
wats my biz
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by oluwadamilolah(f): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
dts wat afonjas like doing.
litering everywhr wit babies
to afonjas its destiny and a top priority.
den dey start putting on rags and begging for alms
simple congratulations would have saved you from this hatred.i know you're full of depression but at least be happy for a happy family.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Blackfire(m): 7:20am On Apr 03, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
congratulations.

. That's Yoruba land for you....

Good news from good people always....

not our other arrogant illiterate criminal neighbors...

all they do is beat their chest

shioooorrrr

And what exactly are you doing beating now with your comment....beating your hairless chest.
Are there well known criminal in the SW?
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:

I’m so conflicted.

I’m laughing my a$$ off but as an “afonja” I’m also pissed off at you.

Sigh.
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Elder Quadri needs no DNA, that boy is his.
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by onatisi(m): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2018
i dont know why people always rush to the social media to post pictures , it is evident the new mother still needs plenty of rest and that she isnt in the best of shape yet the 2 men are smiling happily just because they wanna post on the social media , what stops them from allowing the woman to be fully ok and dress properly before snapping her picture

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by tiger28: 7:23am On Apr 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
take it or leave it.....Igbos are the most hated group of ppl in the world. From SA to india to thailand to vietnam. Can you imagine a Thai detective knew difference between igbos and other Nigerian tribes?? FACT!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Blackfire(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2018
To the MODs and seun you see the tribalism u are encouraging in this forum .... When the fire begins to burn remember to started it.

A good news turned tribal war already.

This is a vicious cycle if you insult my tribe, i will also insult your tribe -ish.

But you foolery forgot we are all united by blood,commerce,years of contact, and common goal in this country.
Awon eleribu..... Ndi ara.
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Odobaone: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Blackfire:

Good of you,good of you.

When another triballistic palm tree climb from heaven from your side, says anything like the id.iot you castigated up there ,and you suddenly become mute,...

Then... You are the biggest bunkun bunkun in a higi haga.

Cultists dem must show demselves wit mumu English and una be nuisance to d society
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by olajay86(m): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Congrats
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by kapelvej: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2018
prettyomidan:
The picture get one kind "raggish" look tongue
you are very right, let's say it looks dirty. Well that is afonja's signature for you
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by dayospara: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2018
congrat the movie legend
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Prettyyemi(f): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Congrats oo..
D baby will live long like olumo rock grin
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Cunnilingus(m): 7:51am On Apr 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
Nwanne just shut up and congratulate them. Why this rubbish. Remember you are first Human before Nigerian, Biafran or Igbo. FYI Ndị na afụ mmadụ ibe ha n'anya
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
Keep shut Mr. man. Do you know how many Igbo couples that I know that had like 10 kids. Bloody bigot.
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
My man from "owo blow".

The man who sold out on his pal. I look forward to seeing that movie again.
It is on youtube.
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Express1086: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
Drug dealer,money ritual dey talk wia reasonable people dey talk
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by afolayangs(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2018
may gods deal with you
HoodBillionaire:
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by nonix22(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2018
that boy young sha, but its very good to start on time
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Femak86(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations to grandpa... Alhaji Yinka quadri aka kura matete.
Re: Yinka Quadri Welcomes Another Grandchild by Bimpe29: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
It happens in your region too grin grin grin

HoodBillionaire:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah / Who Is The Most Handsome Nigerian Music Artiste (male)? / Decency In Kate's Wedding Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.