Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) (25546 Views)

Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) / What To Do When Being Attacked By A Dog / Hero Dog In Thailand Saves New Baby Buried Alive By Mother (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by BlackOnassis(m): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Phatmyk:
Lool,ur right. I think that's an american bulldog tho.
You are right. If that wasnt staged, i meant to say.
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by Heavance(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
zinaunreal:

Trust cat, it will run and it doesn't give a damn about its owner or their damn food
I can't laugh abeg

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by Heavance(m): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Donald3d:
shocked shocked
Wether its staged or not :
I have always loved dogs.They are better and more trustworthy than most humans.
Dogs won't break your heart
Dogs won't divorce you
Dogs won't cheat on you
Dogs can die for you, stop believing that mumu boy or girl that says he/she can die for you , they can't !
Dogs would love you unconditionally-something that is very rare these days
Dogs would always be by your side
Dogs can read your emotion when you are sad and cuddle with you
Dogs rejoice with you when you are happy and playful
Dogs apologize when they do something wrong , they are not proud

Dogs are family
I miss my Uncles dogs...rest well Princess and Major , getting mine soon. GSD to be precise

Tuale

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
The dog has seen free meat o, this one is battle to finish.

Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by logadims: 5:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Do well to Subscribe to the Channel
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by seunfape(m): 5:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Stupid joke does not thrill me .this is a fake news .I know dog very well,I also know how they act on stranger that man is not a stranger .
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by logadims: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2018
logadims:
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by logadims: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=logadims post=66416462][/quote]
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by logadims: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
logadims:
Re: Dog Saves Owner From Being Attacked In Her House (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
mechanics:
The dog has seen free meat o, this one is battle to finish.

wink

Male Horse For Quick Sale... Location Lagos.. / Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. / Checkout This Monkey That Understands Nigerian Language(video)