Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Warehouse Design And Construction - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Warehouse Design And Construction (3696 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Tark: A Blockchain Wallet Dedicated To The Development And Construction Of Digit / Tark: A Blockchain Wallet Dedicated To The Development And Construction Of Digit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warehouse Design And Construction by okarevuJ: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Planning on increasing your capacity of product delivery and distribution, you will need a good functioning warehouse to stock your goods. We can joyfully help you with that.
Architectural design of a proposed storage warehouse in Bayelsa with fixed racks.

For inquiries
Call 07062860533
WhatsApp 08063464475
Glamordotdesign@yahoo.com

Re: Warehouse Design And Construction by SoliBayNG: 8:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Hi,
Can I know the capacity of this and how much you eventually spent?

(1) (Reply)

Accumulate 160.91 Bitcoin With A One Time Investment Of 13500naira Only / Binary Account Management Service. Let Your Money Grow Daily. Matured Minds Only / Customers Close Accounts With Gtb Plc Due To Increase Of Fraud In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.