Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? (28020 Views)

Graphene Manufacturing Group; New Ponzi Scheme That's Paying. / Shib Made A Warehouse Worker A Millionaire As Doge And Fil Are Dropping / What Secure Business Can I Invest 2million Without Much Supervision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 9:50am On Feb 29
Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land. Although the competitor was a small scale but I do not want to compete because there is also a coke/pepsi depot right next to it.

I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do. I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

Please no pure water factory suggestions.

Thank you.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by azpekuliar: 9:55am On Feb 29
Why not pure water factory? cheesy

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by RealLordZeus(m): 9:55am On Feb 29
Cold room and blasting...if you have the funds

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Babangidapikin: 9:56am On Feb 29
Where is your location?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 10:20am On Feb 29
RealLordZeus:
Cold room and blasting...if you have the funds

There are lots of cold room around here.
Which is blasting?

7 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 10:20am On Feb 29
Babangidapikin:
Where is your location?
Sango ota Ogun state.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 10:21am On Feb 29
azpekuliar:
Why not pure water factory? cheesy

I dont need this much space to do pure water. I spent a lot on the building for me to settle for that kind of business.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Ynix(m): 10:24am On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:
Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't know someone is selling just few blocks to where I acquired the land. Although the competitor was a small scale but I do not want to compete because there is also a coke/pepsi depot right next to it.

I've decided to go into manufacturing but I'm not sure what I could do. I need ideas and possible the required capital that would start it.

Thank you.

Why don't you just rent the warehouse out and consider localizing your intended manufacturing somewhere else

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Aleem26(m): 10:39am On Feb 29
Lease out per square meter daily payment multiply by any agreed date and thank me later

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Babangidapikin: 10:45am On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

Sango ota Ogun state.

Snack Production: Manufacture local snacks or specialty snacks, such as plantain chips, chin-chin, or popcorn.
Spice and Seasoning Packaging: Package and sell locally sourced spices and seasonings.
Furniture Production: Craft and manufacture wooden furniture items.
Natural Skincare Products: Create and sell natural skincare products using locally sourced ingredients.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Draslo(m): 11:16am On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.
For say Na Canada you get this thing, Na to dey grow remain

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 11:43am On Feb 29
Aleem26:
Lease out per square meter daily payment multiply by any agreed date and thank me later

A lot of people have been coming to ask if it's for rent. Nigeria just tire me I may consider that too.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 11:45am On Feb 29
Babangidapikin:

Snack Production: Manufacture local snacks or specialty snacks, such as plantain chips, chin-chin, or popcorn.
Spice and Seasoning Packaging: Package and sell locally sourced spices and seasonings.
Natural Skincare Products: Create and sell natural skincare products using locally sourced ingredients.

This is a great idea. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Aleem26(m): 11:54am On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

A lot of people have been coming to ask if it's for rent. Nigeria just tire me I may consider that too.

You will earn massively is the location industrial area

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by fidelmarshal199: 12:28pm On Feb 29
I already advised you last year but you didn't take it, With this kind of building, your best bet is a church business. The only thing you needed are just chairs and a sharp mouth prophet.

I will recommend our resident prophets here, falseprophet and righteousness2. Trust me, in few years, you will be an owner of a private jet

170 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Chummynoni(m): 1:04pm On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.
can we discuss privately please? Thats my number on signature or you send me yours on a dead tread, thanks
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by CheedyJ(m): 1:46pm On Feb 29
SUPERPACK:
Baby factory business
Everything ain't joke na, haba

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by desamuellss(m): 3:05pm On Feb 29
Animal feed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Willie2015: 3:14pm On Feb 29
[quote author=Moneyboyz post=128703068]Early last year I was motivated to start a beer distribution business, I did my research bought the land and constructed the building.

Thank you.[/quote)

Not a fan of Manufacturing sector ...
We have bad environ for bizness.....
Even most overseas coys in Nigeria are closing up...
D few available ones are posting recurring losses as a result of devaluation...
I can advice you to demarcate and rent it out ...
Collect your rent without stress...
U can also do farm storage during harvest...
And sell later in the year...

11 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by ShinjaWWest: 3:28pm On Feb 29
fidelmarshal199:
I already advised you last year but you didn't take it, With this kind of building, your best bet is a church business. The only thing you needed are just chairs and a sharp mouth prophet.

I will recommend our resident prophets here, falseprophet and righteousness2. Trust me, in few years, you will be an owner of a private jet

U think say to start and run church dey easy...

5 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Irupetepete: 5:35pm On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.
buy perishable fruits and convert to fruit juice.... Shey we fit partner?

5 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Redman44(m): 6:24pm On Feb 29
Babangidapikin:

One of the best ideas so far is the one above. However, you need to find a way to source the raw materials cheaply. You need intelligence to succeed in the snacks business. Cheers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by webbxxpert: 6:57pm On Feb 29
Always plan, all the way to the end.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by jamesversion: 7:00pm On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

This is a great idea. Thank you.

You can even do more than one of those options. Just maximise to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by kingreign(m): 8:19pm On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.

Although you didn't state the location of your property, I'd suggest you go into rice milling. Get rice from any large farm close to you, get machines, hire people, dehusk these rice, parboil them, bag them and start selling.

You can also set up a palm oil processing mill too.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by dafemnet: 10:09pm On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.
Great job bro,how much did this cost you

2 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Ken4agent(m): 10:14pm On Feb 29
Moneyboyz:

Thank you.

Talk to Nigeria brewery if they can use your wharehouse for distribution center

14 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 10:23pm On Feb 29
dafemnet:
Great job bro,how much did this cost you

About 40m or more.

28 Likes

Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 10:24pm On Feb 29
kingreign:

Although you didn't state the location of your property, I'd suggest you go into rice milling. Get rice from any large farm close to you, get machines, hire people, dehusk these rice, parboil them, bag them and start selling.

You can also set up a palm oil processing mill too.

I'm very far from those resources.
Re: I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? by Moneyboyz: 10:25pm On Feb 29
Ken4agent:

Talk to Nigeria brewery if they can use your wharehouse for distribution center

I did that last year, they said they are not taking any new applications, instead they referred me to some large distributor in the area.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Sergei Mavrodi’s Death: "You Can’t Eat Our Money, Ask Abacha" / Eurobond / Investing In Digital Currencies; Looking At The Bigger Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.