Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C (54763 Views)

BBNaija: Khloe "Cee-c Is A Virgin; My Sister Is Also A 23-Year-Old Virgin" / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Chuks9000: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2018
How is virginity related to the status of the Manchester?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by ebuk4real(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2018
jiblotech:
Controversial big brother naija housemate, Cee-C has come under fire again from non-fans after she recently flashed her side boobs.

CeeC who is one of the biggest breakout stars from the 2018 edition of the #BBNaija reality TV show, has apparently stepped on a lot of nerves since she entered the reality TV show including the financial sponsors of the show. She has built a huge fan base and also made some haters along the way, the haters are working endlessly to show all her wrongs, well they got some dirt on her.

Some non-fans have shared images of her sagging boobs and flat bottom which has since gone viral with many Nigerians slamming her and saying she lied about being a virgin.

https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-2018-non-fans-share-photos-cee-cs-sagging-boobs/

Wow...great news. Highly informative & Inspiring
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2018
So some can not play abi joke that she is Virgin Island again?

Chai this one Don enter once chance from already Angry fans
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by maberry(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by YeyeGirl(f): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2018
why are people Joyless and Jobless eh... Free d babe na... Even if her boobs de compete with shatta wale's wife own or ifesinachi Dunlop slippers or even my grandma's own,how e take stop d fact dat shes balling eh.... Those women posting abt her,na foam bra or boob job dey support them ooo..Awon alhajis af pressed d proteins outta der boobs... Plus its not bad if shes a virgin na... Most Yankee babes abroad are virgins even at age 30 so what's d biggie... 9ja peeps sef...
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by nonix22(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2018
but, is there really a correlation between the shape of girls' breast and her virgin status
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by kceewhyte(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
i have a feeling Roma will upset barca today..

Dzeko will score 2 goals.. munch this post
I bet u have a Hot feeling today, the game is tomorrow
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by jameyjaggs: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2018
She might b a virgin in d vagina bt anally she must hav bin destroyd......c her low-self esteem brezz

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Yinxies(f): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2018
She might actually be a virgin. Has anyone confirmed she is not?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by eevich: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2018
So all that shape wey I dey see na fake?

As for the breasts, I doubt if its a reliable determinant for virginity or non-virginity..
Some girls/ladies naturally have sagging boobs..
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by lovelylad: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

barca match is not today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by overlord77: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is this world turning to?

See the brezz of a 25-year old.
Even Aunty Kemi's brezz is still pointed.

Joke Silva's brezz is still erect.
Does it mean that men of this generation suck brezz differently from men from Olu Jacob's generation?

You are just useless, walahi so-sai grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

Dream on!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Sex or lack of it has nothing to do with breast sagging.
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by VanNistelrooy24: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

Say that shiiit one more time. angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by deleskizy: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Bros,

Making reference to Icons and people of distinguished reputation in a matter of this context is a disrespected to their image.

Why not make such reference to people of your calibre next time and leave the respected ones alone.

My thought (you dont have to care)

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is this world turning to?

See the brezz of a 25-year old.
Even Aunty Kemi's brezz is still pointed.

Joke Silva's brezz is still erect.
Does it mean that men of this generation suck brezz differently from men from Olu Jacob's generation?
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by addikt(m): 11:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Evaberry
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Gerrard59(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2018
She might be a virgin or not a virgin. However, the size of a female breasts has nothing to do with virginity. The following do:

1. Smoking
2. Excessive alcohol intake
3. Genetics
4. Old age
5. Cancer/Injury
6. Childbearing
7. Obesity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2018
calddon:
Another useless thread, even lalasticlala is viewing the topic.

Why na ?grin
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by alphacyborg(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Divay22:
The last pic shocked shocked shocked
Cee c... This is fraud grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

The last picture is not cee-c but Alex.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by AdeMavrodi: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

They can't outscore Barcelona
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by mhizsuzzy(f): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2018
i have a strong feeling that this Cee c is the best for me....she is a strong woman that doesnt give a Bleep of what ppl care. she has her principles and not willing to bend it for anyone....So like the typical world they will try to bend you but if u are adamant they will hate. Most girls hating her are those seeing how weak they are and how strong she is and guys hating her are those that feels she is too strong and u know what it means...See bam bam, teddy anto and lolu are they the best...

If she is a virgin is it ur bizness, nah jealousy because u have lost yours thats why u are hating. Then when u said u are virgin every one wil support ur back but because plenty has lost their they are looking for who to hate. Leave her if she is lying definitely not ur bizness.

so lets search our minds and tell ourselves the truth

I dont watch bbnaija but if i am to vote she will definitely be my winner.

Funny enough, Virginity has nothing to do with ur standing breast but ur breast muscles and suspensory ligament.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by godofuck231: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2018
jiblotech:
Controversial big brother naija housemate, Cee-C has come under fire again from non-fans after she recently flashed her side boobs.

CeeC who is one of the biggest breakout stars from the 2018 edition of the #BBNaija reality TV show, has apparently stepped on a lot of nerves since she entered the reality TV show including the financial sponsors of the show. She has built a huge fan base and also made some haters along the way, the haters are working endlessly to show all her wrongs, well they got some dirt on her.

Some non-fans have shared images of her sagging boobs and flat bottom which has since gone viral with many Nigerians slamming her and saying she lied about being a virgin.

https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-2018-non-fans-share-photos-cee-cs-sagging-boobs/

And she de find otedola and adenuga number to run shows but nothing good to present, fake goodies
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by wizod(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2018
She may be a virgin below and not above

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by heendrix(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2018
These are the type asses marvin906 love. So basically its just all about one man's food is another man's meat
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Shroud: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2018
Chest or breasts? Nairaland and self-righteousness.
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Suffernomore: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2018
EYELASH BE LIKE WING undecided
SPITS
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Rollins777(m): 11:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Alex is the only woman with natural body and beauty.
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by Utagbamaka(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2018
No wonder she's always angry.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by henrysam(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2018
post=66392957:
This rubbish of BB9ja is getting outta hands.
Wetin come concern person with a girls side-boobs.......
that is an eyesore, not appealing, more like a slip-on!
*PUKE*
Once you throw yourself to the public you don't have privatelife again. That is what is happening here
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by enemyofprogress: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Omo see flat breasts. I'm sure lala mouth go don't register on top
Re: BBNaija: "Breast Of 25-Year-Old Virgin, Cee-C" - Non-Fans Mock Cee-C by jayinfo2(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
People of God, Please i use God and everything u believe in beg una help my sis win this competition by liking her article on instagram. Just click on the link below�� then press the like button. ❤
Win this for her��. Thank you very very very very very very much
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-zbOpgqxD/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Steals Guy's Money & Phone And Forgets Her Panties (Hilarious Skit) / BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / BBNaina: Diane Gets Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.