Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) (2036 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / Man Recounts His Encounter With A Lady And Her Housemaid At A Restaurant / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by WotzupNG: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Below is the narration of a Facebook user about what he encountered at a restaurant. He said he saw a woman walk in with three kids and ordered for two plates of rice and chicken. The food was served to two of the children while the third who appears older wasn’t given anything but a biscuit. Read his account below.

”I went out with a friend to celebrate his birthday today and it was fun but something strange happened a woman came in with 3 kids for dinner and she orders for 2 plate of rice and chicken to my greatest surprise one of the kid was left out and was given biscuit to eat by the woman in the presence of the 2 kids while they were eating the rice the little kid was holding his/herself to eat the biscuit and it was such a painful thing to see honestly African women are mostly Evil how much will it cost you to give to someone who probably takes care of this little ones when you are not at home its so painful and annoying no wonder witchcraft will not end in Africa I’m really saddened honesty….”

https://www.wotzup.ng/woman-treated-housemaid-restaurant/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by WotzupNG: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2018
More

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by xreal: 8:55am On Apr 03, 2018
No problem.

She is bringing out the wicked side of the girl.

How come her own children are comfortable eating and seeing their house help not served her own meal?

2 Likes

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by taylor89(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2018
Evil has no other name than evil

That woman is evil if she can do this in a public place that means the house girl suffers more behind doors

Guess what

The house girl might be more successful than her golden spoon children tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by amliftedhigher: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2018
Why bringing the poor boy to the restaurant why?
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by SUPERPACK: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2018
this is evil.

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Giddymoney(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2018
I hope that's not mama chidinma am seeing shocked
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by LifestyleTonite: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by ebujany(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2018
Giddymoney:
I hope that's not mama chidinma am seeing shocked

No its mama iyabo

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by AlvaroMorata(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2018
The person that snapped this pic is a fool.. if it was me I would walk up to that woman and have a word or two with her.. Things like this should be tackled squarely.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by horlahsunbo225(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2018
AlvaroMorata:
The person that snapped this pic is a fool.. if it was me I would walk up to that woman and have a word or two with her.. Things like this should be tackled squarely.
Dont just conclude like that, go to his Facebook account and ask

2 Likes

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
heart-breaking

and she has children of her own

thunder fire her
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mindfulness:
heart-breaking

and she has children of her own

thunder fire her

Do not be surprised that the woman is one of the brain-dead christians who always shout "Up Up Jesus, Down Down Satan" during praise-worship in church.

Those her 2 children can never be successful in life. Even that pregnancy in her belly will turn into a monkey by the authority of Orunmila in my mouth - Ase!

3 Likes

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by stacyadams: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Naija women for u..I see them every day..heartless animals

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Zoharariel:

Do not be surprised that the woman is one of the brain-dead christians who always shout "Up Up Jesus, Down Down Satan" during praise-worship in church.

I wouldn't be. wink

Those are 2 children can never be successful in life. Even that pregnancy in her belly will turn into a monkey by authority of Orunmila in my mouth - Ase!

The kids are innocent and I do not want to curse her because I believe that we get what we dish out but she is disgusting. Very ugly character.
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Most women don't have that grace to treat another child like theirs. I believe it is biological...

The woman's offence goes beyond not buying the girl fried rice.
I'm interested in knowing when child labour would end in Nigeria.
I don't give 2fcks about her rice, but why is that little girl a maid?

If these girls are not being maltreated by their madams.
They are being abused sexually by the oga.

This has to stop.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pure Wickedness.... I hate when you treat someone looking after your children like a slabpve and animal !
Like why
So wicked

If I was the person who was taken that picture I would have got up and asked the little boy what he will like and PAY FOR IT angry
Tomorrow now she will have problems with her pregnancy and be praying to God asking why ... look how she treats another woman child .. just because he is a maid he still a child !

Under age workers should be stopped at least age 16-18 and put them through school too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Most women don't have that grace to treat another child like theirs. I believe it is biological...

This has to stop.

Oh she is a girl shocked thought is was even a boy
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mindfulness:

The kids are innocent and I do not want to curse her because I believe that we get what we dish out but she is disgusting. Very ugly character.

No! They're not innocent - atleast, according to “THEIR” bible. grin

Exodus 20:5-6 says “I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands [of generations], to those who love Me and keep My commandments” cry

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lalas247:

Oh she is a girl shocked thought is was even a boy

Why won't you think it's a boy.
When the woman has shaved her hair and given her those unattractive clothes...either out of wickedness or to avoid her being attractive to the husband.

Look at that child well, na girl be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Queenext: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Anything a woman can dominate,they use all their power to state they are in control.

Seems wickedness is gender personified, peculiar to the women folks.

This isn't wickedness, its witchcraft

2 Likes

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Why won't you think it's a boy.
When the woman has shaved her hair and given her those unattractive clothes...either out of wickedness or to avoid her being attractive to the husband.

Look at that child well, na girl be that.
Sad things like this get me emotional I swear dunno why it gets me emotional
But I hate seeing young children used and abused

Yes my friend just told me that’s what the madams they do ,,,, cut their hair
So they are not attracting their husbands or something like that ..
Sad the girl watching like a dog ... that’s what you do to a dog ? Even some dogs get better treatment seff
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Queenext:
Anything a woman can dominate,they use all their power to state they are in control.

Seems wickedness is gender personified, peculiar to the women folks.

This isn't wickedness, its witchcraft
Must admit a lot do it
But not all treat their helpers that way .. I have seen my aunt here in London bring a girl over (from the village) .. trained her while she worked for her as a help .. she even made sure the girls British passport was done before she left the nest ..
She is now married with a masters degree and children.. .. with a very good job
We all call her aunts and you would never know she started out as a maid
So no all do it
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by LifestyleTonite: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
lalasticlala e dey hot for here na
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

This has to stop.

correct... seems you read my mind , why is that little girl a maid?
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Zoharariel:

No! They're not innocent - atleast, according to “THEIR” bible. grin

Exodus 20:5-6 says “I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing lovingkindness to thousands [of generations], to those who love Me and keep My commandments” cry

You are bad in a good way. grincheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by newsynews: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:

My impression has always been different, namely that women have a heart big enough for many children, including those they have not given birth to. I believe that such treatment is an anomaly.

Good point!

This has to stop.

The treatment of the weaker ones in a society is the reflection of the degree of humanity or the lack of it.
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by mysticgal(f): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
I saw one of such 2 years ago... I mean I was sitting directly opposite this woman and i watch this woman buy food for herself and three girls while the maid spoon fed the youngest. I got angry, ordered for chicken and chips against the rice and whatever they were eating and served the girl.
Well I had my friend watching and my eyes were telling her to do her worst lemme burst that her tiny brain ....rubbish women with no human empathy.

God will punish these women especially the one above..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by sisisioge: 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is where hate meted on wards by child minders start from. Their parents unconsciously start it and the minders take it from there. Small small PRs to gain goodwill, they will not do! Hian...this is especially sad.
Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
The busy, nonchalant husband should take the lion share of the blame. Nonsensical nonsense!

Re: See How A Woman Treated Her Housemaid At A Restaurant (pictures) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
wicked biiitch,some women are d real devil

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Interior / How Our New Landlord Cheated Us. / Meghan Markle Furious That The Queen Banned Photographs Of Her Meeting Lilibet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.