Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua (916 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury And Deontay Wilder Clash At Final Press Conference (Photos) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by Hotsports: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2018
Newly crowned heavyweight unification champion Anthony Joshua said he wants to fight WBC champion, Deontay Wilder or Tyson Fury but will choose Wembley over America to fight any of his opponents.

Wilder has been calling for a shot even before Joshua stepped to strip Parker off his WBO belt in the unification bout.

Joshua, after the fight, told Sky Sports “IBO, WBO, WBA, IBF. I’m not into the hype, let’s get the business done. Let’s see what the future holds, I’m down for whatever, whenever.

When asked about his performance he said, “I’m not going to make any analysis of my performance, that’s for my coach to do.

“My strategy was to stick behind the jab – it’s one of the most important weapons – a good jab will take you around the world. I was switched on, focused and went 12 rounds. It was light work. [Whether it’s] ten rounds, two rounds or 12 rounds.

“This was about boxing finesse – I stuck to my word. I know what it takes to be a champion. Joshua Parker said he wanted a war, but it was all about boxing finesse. The main thing we cannot forget is that I am the unified heavyweight champion of the world.

“I’m not interested in coming to America. All these years, we’ve gone to the States, people have spent a lot of money following British boxers over there. [But] we can do it in London, Cardiff. We are staying right here.

“I want Wilder. Or Fury. Get him [Wilder] in the ring and I’ll knock him spark out.”

Source: http://hotsportstv.com/i-want-wilder-or-fury-joshua/

Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by taylor89(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Joshua the fufu king

I'll kick off my fighting skills on the street soon

If i die don't cry for me
Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by Godwinfury(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Am sure even lala is scared of him.
Joshua, oya come down to Nigeria an come and fight Boko Haram, your noise too much.
Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Bros keep quiet small. We saw how the referee helped you to win. That bros called Joseph get stamina pass you oh, na luck you get.

grin
Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by def111(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Bosun:
Bros keep quiet small. We saw how the referee helped you to win. That bros called Joseph get stamina pass you oh, na luck you get.

grin

What is this one talking

1 Like

Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by Hotsports: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin Somebody says he should come and fight Agbero in Nigeria grin grin

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by okk4sure: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
def111:

What is this one talking

Don't mind him!
Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
def111 p=66390731:

What is this one talking

Ask him.

Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by BluntBoy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
def111:

What is this one talking

But he is right. The referee crazily prevented Parker from fighting on the inside.

Anyway, it happens in boxing. When you are fighting in your backyard, many things count in your favour.
Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by def111(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

But he is right. The referee crazily prevented Parker from fighting on the inside.

Anyway, it happens in boxing. When you are fighting in your backyard, many things count in your favour.

So you think its only Parker that can fight from the inside,
Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by BluntBoy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
def111:

So you think its only Parker that can fight from the inside,

No. But on fight night, he looked dominant getting on the inside but the referee kept pulling him out.
Re: I Will Knockout Tyson Fury And Wilder - Anthony Joshua by somtookeke(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2019
*Joshua tells Wilder, I'm coming for you*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/joshua-tells-wilder-i-coming-for-you.html

*Google Doodle: Who is Camille Claudel? Sculptor who defied gender discrimination*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/google-doodle-who-is-camille-claudel.html

*Cardi B apologizes to Ghanaian celebrities for shunning them (Video)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/cardi-b-apologizes-to-ghanaian.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Villarreal Vs Barcelona 4-4 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) / How Samuel Okparaji Died / 100odds Daily - 100% Wining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.