Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. (3049 Views)

My Marriage Is A Scam. He Is Infertile. / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by whiteseed(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wat are d doctors saying d problem is?
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lalas247:

So ?

Still needs to check his sperm count , quality of sperm too
This is the issue with some uneducated men.... they think it’s always the woman’s fault .. they will never go and check if they also have the issue
Drinking, smoking, wearing tight boxers , drugs you take all sort can make a man have low sperm count which would make it difficukg for the lady in question to conceive

Also once they check all that out and neither have no issues she may just need her womb tightened or an IVF procedure ...
Lalas247:

So ?

This is the issue with some uneducated men.... they think it’s always the woman’s fault .. they will never go and check if they also have the issue
Drinking, smoking, wearing tight boxers , drugs you take all sort can make a man have low sperm count which would make it difficukg for the lady in question to conceive

Also once they check all that out and neither have no issues she may just need her womb tightened or an IVF procedure ...
Lalas247:

Thanks so much, you nailed it. Especially where you mentioned "this is the problem with un-educated men". They are silly people and so unreasonable, yet, they believe they are the wisest.

So ?

Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
whiteseed:
Wat are d doctors saying d problem is?

I'll have to hear from her for update. Thank you.
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
@Brightforyou, Ask her to blend banana, milk and a tablespoon of baking soda. She should take it after her period. If possible the man should also take it as it improves sperm count.
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 4:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
@Brightforyou, Ask her to blend banana, milk and a tablespoon of baking soda. She should take it after her period. If possible the man should also take it as it improves sperm count.

Thank you very much sister. The only problem is that her hubby does not want to co-operate anymore. But we'll still consider your prescription. Thanks.
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
BrightForYou:

Thank you very much sister. The only problem is that her hubby does not want to co-operate anymore. But we'll still consider your prescription. Thanks.
You welcomed.
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by Theyoungmatron: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Take your sister away from that environment fast.
That man does not deserve her. Imagine the pressure he is pushing her to, maybe that's why his ex wife ran away from him.

Get your sister away fast

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by whiteseed(m): 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pls do..Tell her not to hide anything from u.If its a physical issue,one can know how to tackle it.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by Prognose: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
BrightForYou:

He has two children already,from his ex- wife.

Is your sister the reason he left his ex-wife and two children?
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
BrightForYou:

Why did a young lady of 22 who is at her prime of choosing a mate settle for a divorcee with 2 kids? At that age, men of all creed would be at her beck and call.

@issue: have they gone for tests? There is something called secondary infertility and having ten kids prior doesn't mean the person is fertile now. It is also possible that his ex-wife's kids are not his.

For man who has 2 kids prior, he is too worried and desperate to think a second wife.

For a girl of 22 to marry a divorcee with two kids, there is something wrong.

@Solution:
1. Confirm what ended the first marriage
2. Press your sister well to find out if she had any known and undisclosed issues with her reproductive health prior to her marriage.

The answers will determine the next steps.
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:39am On Apr 04, 2018
BrightForYou:
My baby sister will be 26 in two weeks. Her marriage will be 4 yrs this month, but she has pregnancy issues. They have tried several means (medicals, prayers, and herbals etc) to solve the problem but all to no avail. She would cry and get depressed on many occassions and I always try to calm and tell her words of hope... Fastforward, the poor girl called me on phone this morning, crying, I was so scared. She told me her hubby said he's set to marry another wife,as he has always threatened, and he vowed nothing is gonna stop him this time. I felt so bad but I managed to consoled her and let us meet today after work. My people, what do you think I should do? I don't wanna interfere into her marriage but then she's my immediate younger sister, she's gone through alot already, what if somethin unpleasant happens to her as a result of depressn or even rivalry clash? Pls, experienced ones should advise.

Send me a pm
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2018
Theyoungmatron:
Take your sister away from that environment fast.
That man does not deserve her. Imagine the pressure he is pushing her to, maybe that's why his ex wife ran away from him.

Get your sister away fast

True. Thank you very much.
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2018
whiteseed:
Pls do..Tell her not to hide anything from u.If its a physical issue,one can know how to tackle it.

Yes, that's what we trying find out. Thank you.
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Prognose:

Is your sister the reason he left his ex-wife and two children?
No.
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2018
bukatyne:

Why did a young lady of 22 who is at her prime of choosing a mate settle for a divorcee with 2 kids? At that age, men of all creed would be at her beck and call.

@issue: have they gone for tests? There is something called secondary infertility and having ten kids prior doesn't mean the person is fertile now. It is also possible that his ex-wife's kids are not his.

For man who has 2 kids prior, he is too worried and desperate to think a second wife.

For a girl of 22 to marry a divorcee with two kids, there is something wrong.

@Solution:
1. Confirm what ended the first marriage
2. Press your sister well to find out if she had any known and undisclosed issues with her reproductive health prior to her marriage.

The answers will determine the next steps.

Great. Thank you very much.
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2018
WilsonMayowa:

Send me a pm
Ok sir.
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by ladycomfort(f): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2018
BrightForYou:

She married another person husband cheesy
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2018
ladycomfort:

undecided
ladycomfort:

Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by ladycomfort(f): 11:01am On Apr 04, 2018
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
ladycomfort:

cheesy
smiley miss, is he your husband
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by ladycomfort(f): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2018
BrightForYou:

smiley miss, is he your husband

No... I don't do divorcee undecided cheesy
Re: My Sister Is Infertile, And Her Hubby Threatens Her. by BrightForYou(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
ladycomfort:

No... I don't do divorcee undecided cheesy

Hold him tight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old People's Home Needed / Help Find Sharon Omolayo / Single Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.