Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ex-wife Of Singer, Kelvin Sean Drags His Entire Family For Releasing Her Nudes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-wife Of Singer, Kelvin Sean Drags His Entire Family For Releasing Her Nudes (548 Views)

Biden: Everybody Is Going To America - Davido Tells His Entire 30BG Crew / Kelvin Sean: "I Don't Have Henrietta Okpoudhu, My Ex-Wife's Nude Photos & Video" / Wilson Joshua Blasts Odera Nwobu For Releasing Video Of Dead Okwy Chukwujekwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-wife Of Singer, Kelvin Sean Drags His Entire Family For Releasing Her Nudes by Irukkanews: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Former wife of Nigerian singer, Kelvin Sean, today took to her social media handle to call him and his his family out for releasing her nudes just to punish her just because she refused them to take her child away from her.

This is the family of Mr and Mrs Othuke Kingsley Ikede of Bethel , Isoko, Delta state.
I was married to Kelvin Sean (Robor Ikede). I have one daughter(we have a 2years old daughter together.) He lives in Canada while I stayed with his parents in Warri. When we were married, he asked me to send him nude videos and pictures of myself. Which I have never done before. After much convincing, I did because he is my husband and I trusted him.
Months later, they began to blackmail me that I must give them the baby to take to Canada while I remain in Nigeria. If I refuse, they will publish my naked videos and pictures all over social medias. I was wise enough to keep recordings of their threats and blackmail. The case is still ongoing in Court as we speak.
They never appeared in court again and he traveled back to Canada.
Right now, they have carried out their threats and blackmail and have posted the nude pictures and videos on social medias with a social media account he opened for the singular purpose of publishing his wife's nudity she sent to him while they were married, inside their matrimonial room in his own parents house.
HOW CAN A FAMILY AND A HUSBAND PUBLISH NUDITY OF HIS OWN WIFE AND MOTHER OF HIS CHILD SHE SENT TO HIM IN CONFIDENTIALITY & TRUST AS HIS WIFE! This is more than inhumane.
Father: Mr Kingsley Othuke ikede (@kenikede)
Mother: Mrs patience Ikede.
First son(husband, & father of my child) Mr. Robor Ikede(@kelvinsean)
Second son: Oruaro Ikede(@iam_prophett)
Daughter: Sonia Oreva Ikede(@s.e_diary).
This family has grossly abused womanhood, motherhood, humanity and the sacredness of marriage with this inhumane act of theirs!
@kelvinsean
@instablog9ja @tundeednut @abuse_survivor @tontodikeh @chinnysblog @kenikede @s.e_diary @iam_prophett @olofofonews

See Photos Here: http://www.irukkanews.com/ex-wife-of-singer-kelvin-sean-drags-his-entire-family-for-releasing-her-nudes/

Re: Ex-wife Of Singer, Kelvin Sean Drags His Entire Family For Releasing Her Nudes by GloriaNinja(f): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2018
undecided WHY WOULD A SANE WOMAN SNAP NUDE IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT HER EX HUSBAND IS CHILDISH.
Re: Ex-wife Of Singer, Kelvin Sean Drags His Entire Family For Releasing Her Nudes by Kyliegame: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Another scandal loading, how can a family be this wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is King I’ll Worship Him Till I Die,one Of His 30 Billon Crew Said(p,vid) / Visa Issues Prevent Wizkid From Perfoming At Coachella / I Made Cool Money From Bitcoin Am Now A Trader Lol Superstar Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.