Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics (42780 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Rosaline Meurer Receives A Lexus Jeep As Push Gift From Churchill / Pretty Mike Rides On Horse To Armani BuzzBar’s Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by RillJ(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Misplaced priority
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Pride goes before a fall. Dude was too conceited and proud. Though very cerebral, the race is not for the swift....

Good luck G
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
Toilet can actually make someone famous

I don't want to laugh this guy

And am wasting time getting a room
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by odehaj: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
rented crowd
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by MKO4ever(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
I wonder the kind of vehicles they would use to carry this man if he had actually won the mulla.

**by the way, this guy did not win anything from that house, payport games, head of house and all the plenty plenty weekly tasks that they normally do. He just went to the house to eat, sleep and fu*k
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by Nedfed(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
CircleOfWilis:
Welcome home...take him straight to inec office for his voters card registration, #PVC
This bros just won make sure say bubu leave office come 2019.
See has u dey preach of PVC.

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by haywhie1: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bbnaija is a game of 20 contestant and only 1 person will win the 45million. Teddy A is a big boy and a celebrity type is name on YouTube and watch is musical videos you don't need to waste your time ranting on shit. He's famous already and if u have the opportunity to be in that bbnaija house u will surely rush down. Nigerians we don't appreciate ourselves
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Welcome home bro and get ready to vote APC out next year as they voted u out this year..
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by fastlane84: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
pls what's these about toilet
am not understand
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sorry can somebody tell me what the fans are celebrating... mediocrity!
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Its better not to go to the Big Brother house than to go and be evicted.
It's even more shameful when an evicted housemates' family rent a Hummer limo to welcome a failure.

Please can anybody who knows anybody that knows anybody that knows somebody that knows BamBam should help me tell her that she is a fool and her father will be a hypocritical fool not to publicly disown her on a National newspaper.
tongue
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by Teaser0904(f): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Where is Bambam? grin grin
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by OhiOfIhima: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

Why are pain? Are saying you have never Bleep inside toilet before.
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by caprini1: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
princechurchill:
Why not sell the hummer and vote for him when he was in the house now 45 million don kpafuka
You will make a very good business man,that is if you are not very successful already #wisdom
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by earthcrust: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oh Lord help our dieing world celebrating evil than good. I weep for this generation.

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by friendlyenemy: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by sprints1: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
his g boys friends couldn't use #35 to save him but can come and carry him with hummer jeep yeye dey smell like mushin gutter
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by nellyelitz(m): 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:

bad niggga grin
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
SOME NIGERIANS CAN BE JOBLESS.

I was just wondering these fans going to welcome Teddy.
Are they welcoming him cos they want him out or what.
Number of persons welcoming Teddy A is more than those that Voted.
Cos if they had voted, he wont be out.

I dont understand

Showerthoughts
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by Kobicove(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
There are a lot of idle people in this country undecided
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by dominion001(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided HIS TOILET MOMENT WILL FOREVER BE REMEMBERED. ALPHA NONSENSE LOOKED DOWN ON OTHER HOUSE MATES.
tell me apart from toilet which other place do u prefer? Oya talk now, yes talk.��
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by spencekat(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Engraced2020:
This guy has the charisma of a celebrity

But mehn you guys should check my signature...serious buyers not I will get back to you
Yes,he got the aura
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by rockcitie: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's even more shameful when an evicted housemates' family rent a Hummer limo to welcome a failure.

Please can anybody who knows anybody that knows anybody that knows somebody that knows BamBam should help me tell her that she is a fool and her father will be a hypocritical fool not to publicly disown her on the pages of a National newspaper.

Also remember that Nina is guilty of same sexcapades. I'm yet to see you castigate her like you've been doing to BamBam. There should not be selective castigation.
Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please can anybody who knows anybody that knows anybody that knows somebody that knows BamBam should help me tell her that she is a fool and her father will be a hypocritical fool not to publicly disown her on the pages of a National newspaper.

Pls why is ebuka more popular than Katang after all they both went to big brother house and Katang won the money while ebuka was evicted

1 Like

Re: Evicted BBNaija Housemate Teddy A Rides On Hummer Jeep As Fans Wecomed Him(pics by GILOSKY(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is too much.. Shogun laye ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” / Tiwa Savage thanks MI as he supports her over former label mate Victoria Kimani / I Prefer Alcohol To Tea Or Coffee And Will Do A Sex Scene With RMD – Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.