Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

3 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Real Estate @epe Location This Year - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Real Estate @epe Location This Year (461 Views)

Real Estate: Why You Should Invest In Lagos Bush No Matter The Area. / 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. / Where Do You Think I Should Invest My 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Real Estate @epe Location This Year by pmagic: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Buying and selling of land has been a very profitable investment for a very long time in the sense that the value of land never depreciates it keeps appreciating based on the quality of infrastructure in the surrounding area.

EPE might not seem as a solid real estate investment source but as the case may be I made this thread to point out reasons why prices of land will boom up in the next few years at EPE

Why you should invest your money not later than this year:
1.Epe deep sea port construction will soon commence and we all know the effect of this kind of infrastructure on the cost of surrounding land.

2.we all know Dangote is building a refinery, this refinery is located at the Lekki free trade zone which is just a 15minute drive from Epe, as I will say, this is some Mad industrialization, Land in this part of the state will rise to its peak.

3.A free-trade zone (FTZ) is a specific class of special economic zone. It is a geographic area where goods may be landed, stored, handled, manufactured, or reconfigured, and re-exported under specific customs regulation and generally not subject to customs duty. Free trade zones are generally organized around major seaports, international airports, and national frontiers—areas with many geographic advantages for trade.
Lekki free trade zone as I already said is 15 minutes drive away from Epe.
We know what the free trade zone entails and what it will attract we also know what impact this has on the cost of land in the sorrounding areas

It's reasonable to grab this opportunity when it's still affordable, in the next few years the price of land will rise so high to its peak you'd be glad you took the decision.

For interested investors and buyers you can always contact us
@08035365453
There is enough land to go round
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Real Estate @epe Location This Year by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is really Awesome. how do I buy?

(1) (Reply)

Promo!! Get Best Foreign Bow Ties At The Cheapest Price...40% Slash!! / Make At Least 35kmonthly From Google Using Your ANDROID Phone / How To Make Serious Money In Nigeria Investing In Bitcoin/cryptocurrencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.