Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. (13448 Views)

10 Rock Solid Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate / Real Estate: Why You Should Invest In Lagos Bush No Matter The Area. / Where Do You Think I Should Invest My 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by JejeNaija(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2019
REASONS YOU SHOULD RATHER INVEST IN REAL ESTATE(Land and building) BEFORE BUYING THAT DREAM CAR.

1. Land appreciates in value automobiles do not
2. Land is an asset a car is a liability
3. Lands will be there forever, cars won't, over the years, they become mere metals
4. A single land can be used for different purposes before being developed, a car has limited purpose
5. You can lease out your land to investors for profit while it still retains its value and could even appreciate in value, same dammit be said of a car. A car is subjected to wear and tear from constant use, it might bring the profit but that's for a limited time.
6. And old property undergoing depreciation (obsolescence) can be redeveloped same cannot be said of a car, you might repaint it, but it's value in the market would have depreciated.
7. The the value depreciation of a car begins the moment you pay for it, the appreciation of land begins the moment a transfer of ownership is initiated.

You should rather invest in a property of 3 million than buy a car of the same price.

WOULD YOU RATHER INVEST IN REAL ESTATE OR WOULD YIU RATHER BECOME AN OWNER OF 5 AUTOMOBILES?
The choice is yours.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by davidodiba(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2019
My area of big interest
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by kaen1317: 10:21am On May 09, 2019
In this time and age it's only a fool that needs to be told this

22 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by handsomeyinka(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2019
I rather invest in the HOLE

The more you invest the wider it becomes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On May 09, 2019
When you have enough houses or a house, and don't require any more......

Would you rather us walk or buy a bicycle?......

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by andysmith123(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2019
who estate epp abeg LIKE for cars SHARE for estate!

16 Likes 42 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by hemartins(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2019
Land appreciates, Cars depreciate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Rilley(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2019
Thank you

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by legalwealth(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2019
Nice one! !!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by kernniejay(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2019
I wonder the number of multi-million bungalows one can buy with the price of a Rolce Royce Cullinan.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 09, 2019
Wetin this one dey talk? Guess he his an agent?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by matoritoto12345: 10:26am On May 09, 2019
Great!
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Kcuf: 10:29am On May 09, 2019
you only buy cars, when you have a house, land or a property
*get sense*

unfortunately one of the things our youths don't understand they rather move in tinted convoys den start begging Upandan when no show again (yahoo boys/girls)

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by okohjay(m): 10:32am On May 09, 2019
Lol good question, besides a car is a necessity rather than a luxury it's only when a person buys more cars than they need it becomes foolishness. It's good to invest in real estate but surely we're not expected to Trek to the site.
Lexusgs430:
When you have enough houses or a house, and don't require any more......

Would you rather us walk or buy a bicycle?......

12 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by ForeverSaved(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2019
This is nothing but the truth. Only the wise will heed it.

As a real estate consultant, I can tell you that a couple of plots you invest in today, in a good location can make you financially stable tomorrow.

But you must know how to go about it. You must get it right to reap the benefits.

I can help you do this, if you want. Start today in:

Lagos, Port Harcourt, Anambra, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by VANZETA: 10:33am On May 09, 2019
Hmm, this is actually looking at it from one side.

But they are also better reason to invest in car than a plot of land of same price.

If you are an entrepreneur that is into services business (or any business) you would understand the importance of mobility.
Your productivity would increase tremendously, your marketing activities, meetings etc would be more fluid and less stressful.

So perhaps for an employee that works 8-6, a plot of land is better but for business person or entrepreneur car is far better.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by phorget(m): 10:33am On May 09, 2019
Both are equally important please. It all depends on the purpose you want them to serve.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by iykepromotions: 10:33am On May 09, 2019
Domain names are another area to invest to too. Google how to make money with expired domain names or check out this awareness thread; https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by sugarberri(f): 10:35am On May 09, 2019
@Op you are correct 100%
In other news, am a real estate expert with Ezdeelz Realtors and Properties. We have a very flexible payment system up to 12 months and some 24 months that way you can own a land or property while you can still afford other basic needs. We offer free site inspection everyday 10Am and 2Pm. Contact me on 08111400703 and 08100818985( Tonia ).
Our office is at
Toonak front 24, Admiralty Road Lekki phase 1, Lagos state.

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by seguno2: 10:36am On May 09, 2019
kernniejay:
I wonder the number of multi-million bungalows one can buy with the price of a Rolce Royce Cullinan.

Are you unaware of gated community estates, shopping malls, mixed use buildings or office towers

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by chigoziri2403(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2019
Some cars do appreciate in value, though rare,
Depending on some factors, a car might be more important than land, if you work in some institutions, and with a limited amount, a car is logical
Moreover buying land is extremely risky these days, where scam agents are everywhere, I pray you don't fall into the hands of Lagos omoniles, it's not palatable

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by michlins(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2019
We know all these and still choose to buy cars. Whatever rocks your boat do it please. Stop this ideas of making everyone investors

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Rubbiish(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2019
smiley
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by VANZETA: 10:39am On May 09, 2019
okohjay:
Lol good question, besides a car is a necessity rather than a luxury it's only when a person buys more cars than they need it becomes foolishness. It's good to invest in real estate but surely we're not expected to Trek to the site.

Trekking under Lagos sun have adverse mental health effects.
Like you said, car is a necessity not a luxury, especially the ones with AC

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Unlimited22: 10:39am On May 09, 2019
Cars are not an investment, unless you're a car dealer.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On May 09, 2019
okohjay:

I am wonderment รณ...... People have the freedom to spend their money, however they wish.........

But the suya seller would always advertise meat...... grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by marsha92: 10:46am On May 09, 2019
abeg i no wan invest i need return of MMM jare
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate Rather Than Cars. by esiri4jesu(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facebook Shares Opens At $42 As Trading Begins / The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names / Fixed Deposit Interest Rates Of Banks In Nigeria (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.