Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Supernatural Dairy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Dairy (375 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Dairy by Dasgoro: 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
This thread is for documentation, teaching and interpretation of supernatural events. May God help us understand His supernatural signatures in our lives in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Supernatural Dairy by Dasgoro: 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
*Messages without scriptures?*

When i just got born-again, one of my core foundation was deeper life tuesdays Bible studies...

I can't forget how, when i get home i will go through all Scriptures on the bulletin for that service..and they can be alot.... It was a hunger i had week in week out, and believe me, has made my addiction for scripture incurable till this day.

I have noticed lately when i discuss with Christians, how they can talk/chat so much about God and not quote one verse of scripture....

This tells me one thing, that their knowledge of God is second-hand...
Borrowed... Paraphrased... Photocopy

Daniel. 11:32....

My scripture for such Christians is thus

Acts 19:15
And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
Re: Supernatural Dairy by Dasgoro: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
*Living in the supernatural realm*

#MyThoughts. #SupernaturalDairy

When I got born again, I expected something different.

I believed that I was to do things differently: living in the spirit, operating like the examples of Christians in the bible etc

I immediately put myself under, did to the best of the little I knew then.

I fasted my strength, prayed the time I got... And not longer I started experiencing the supernatural...

Many are called, but our actions determine who will be chosen.

Been a Christian is not a call to an ordinary life.

If you ar born again, and you are living an ordinary Christian life, I am sorry to say that you still don't know who GOD is.

God is a Spirit, and you can only begin to understand Him when you move to that realm.

I pray that the eyes of your understanding be opened, and you begin to sojourn in the supernatural realm in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Supernatural Dairy by Dasgoro: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
#SupernaturalDiary

*VIOLENT SPIRITUAL DELIVERANCE TO SALVATION*

I once lived in an area that paraded guys and ladies that lived riotously. I don't know if you might have noticed, but country-side/ developing areas most times have opportunity, or I will say might be some of the best breeding grounds for nefarious activities.

Having lived unbeliever is such environment and indulging in all manners of vices now born-again, in 1999 I was on a spiritual war part to pray as many as I can to salvation.

I soon discovered as I embarked upon fastings and prayers, that God will use me in the spiritual realm to carry out deliverance on this teaming youth population.

Sooner than later, I noticed that physically they started changing, and one after the other were giving their life to God.

When I visit that area now, I am amazed to hear testimonies.... Like mass confession and deliverance from witchcraft programmes organised by some of those youths turned Pastors.

*Prayer changes things; But violent prayers changes them violently*.

Who is that sibling/kin or friend/person that you have been praying for God to save.

*I join my faith with you and pray that God saved them violently out of the grip of Satan, in Jesus name. Amen* ��
Re: Supernatural Dairy by Dasgoro: 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
#SupernaturalDiary.

*TWO ACCOUNTS*

1. *SWEET WITCHES*

Back in the day, some 15years plus ago in my earlier work of evangelism. I ministered to a young lady, and was doing some follow up outside her parents house.

As I counselled this lady, I sensed a disconnection. This wasn't what worried me but what transpired between her and a neighbor's child :

As we talked, the said child did something that offended her, and she went on and on how she was going to deal with that child. Even to the extent of having a very bitter quarrel with the mother of the boy, right there in my presence.

I became peace-maker that evening.

*MY SHOCK*

After what happened that evening, God opened my eyes that night to see into a witchcraft meeting of this same young lady and the mother of that child... They were all cordial, warm towards each other. The same people threatening each other fire and brimstones.

As in my radical dispositions back then, the next day I went to the lady's house and told her that I cannot be fooled, and narrated all God showed me about them, her response : She just smiled.

May you not be best friends with a witch.

*I pray that God will always make you steps way ahead of your adversaries in Jesus name. Amen*

2. *THERE IS NOTHING LIKE GOVERNMENT JUJU: BUT THE JUJUs IN GOVERNMENT OFFICIES*

Years later... In my ICT consulting days I worked on a project in a government outfit.

As a result of the nature of the job, I had to consult with a point man in the ministry. Him knowing I was a believer became all cozy and friendly to me, even to the extent of playing classical worship/hymn in his office when I am around.

The approval for this job dragged for about six months, which people said was normal with government contracts.

There were heart aches, because my proposal always seem to go missing in the office and I have to always provide another copy.

To cut a long story short, the same day we were mobilized to start the work, that night my team and I were spiritually attacked.

*Guess by who*; this same man that has proven beyond my doubts that he was a believer.... One of my team fell sick immediately. God had shown me this so I won't be fooled/tricked by the devil.

Do you know the one you call friend ?

*I pray that God will expose every enemy that is posing as friend in your life, and that your blessing either in form of Job/contract/opportunities will not be delayed a day longer, and also that every power responsible for your stagnancy be destroyed in Jesus name. Amen*��

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Dairy by Dasgoro: 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
#SuperNaturalDiary. While on a fast months ago, after God has shown/satisfied the reason for my supplications He kind of gave some icing: I saw Eve.

It was the middle of a dense forest, for you could see a circular demarcation around the beautifully formed wooded house she was living in.

It looked like the garden of Eden, like it has lost it glory but was not, seemed like were they resettled. There were all types of animals living with them there.

Eve was a black African woman, like in her 20s. She told me Adam wasn't at home, that he went out.

From the kind of interaction and her body language you could infer that God was very much present in their daily affairs.

What has God shown you lately, out of the blue ?

Jer.33:3 #GodWantYouToKnow
Re: Supernatural Dairy by nnamdiosu(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2019
Dasgoro:
#SuperNaturalDiary. While on a fast months ago, after God has shown/satisfied the reason for my supplications He kind of gave some icing: I saw Eve.

It was the middle of a dense forest, for you could see a circular demarcation around the beautifully formed wooded house she was living in.

It looked like the garden of Eden, like it has lost it glory but was not, seemed like were they resettled. There were all types of animals living with them there.

Eve was a black African woman, like in her 20s. She told me Adam wasn't at home, that he went out.

From the kind of interaction and her body language you could infer that God was very much present in their daily affairs.

What has God shown you lately, out of the blue ?

Jer.33:3 #GodWantYouToKnow

Hello brother, can you throw more light on this please?

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Prayers May Look Like A Waste / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 1/05/18 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.