Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

I'm Inviting Rural Local Business Owners To My Website. How Do I Approach Them? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Inviting Rural Local Business Owners To My Website. How Do I Approach Them? (930 Views)

Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? / Please Is There Any Local Business I Can Invest 1m. That Can Return 50k Weekly / Get paid N50k - N500k, Every Term, For Life Inviting schools to Google/Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Inviting Rural Local Business Owners To My Website. How Do I Approach Them? by OvaSabi1(f): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello, I am playing around with opportunities in a niche market. I am in a rural area and I am thinking of how to approach business owners in my neighbourhood. I don't want to approach them as a business owner, I want to meet them as a marketer. The website is almost ready. You may be curious to know the nature of the business and I'm afraid I can't disclose details. It can be anything from cattle herdsmen to local bee keepers. But it's non of those. Just take it as a niche market that it is.

What are the questions you would ask me if I approached you and invited you to my website?
Re: I'm Inviting Rural Local Business Owners To My Website. How Do I Approach Them? by chyzoo4u(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
I think say you "ovasabi" grin grin

Anyways, the best approach is to handle the sales. What do I mean? Meet the local dealers, get the price lists, snap them and showcase on your e-commerce website.
Then advertise the website on facebook, google adwords, and nairaland. Sell to buyers at your chosen price, take your profit, then settle the dealers.
With time most of the local dealers will learn how to do it on their own, then you will be making your profits via adverts placed on your website.
I hope my small sabi will help. wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm Inviting Rural Local Business Owners To My Website. How Do I Approach Them? by OvaSabi1(f): 8:13am On Apr 04, 2018
chyzoo4u:
I think say you "ovasabi" grin grin

Anyways, the best approach is to handle the sales. What do I mean? Meet the local dealers, get the price lists, snap them and showcase on your e-commerce website.
Then advertise the website on facebook, google adwords, and nairaland. Sell to buyers at your chosen price, take your profit, then settle the dealers.
With time most of the local dealers will learn how to do it on their own, then you will be making your profits via adverts placed on your website.
I hope my small sabi will help. wink

Thank You, your small sabi was very helpful smiley [quote]
Re: I'm Inviting Rural Local Business Owners To My Website. How Do I Approach Them? by CosmeticChemist(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2018
OvaSabi1:
Hello, I am playing around with opportunities in a niche market. I am in a rural area and I am thinking of how to approach business owners in my neighbourhood. I don't want to approach them as a business owner, I want to meet them as a marketer. The website is almost ready. You may be curious to know the nature of the business and I'm afraid I can't disclose details. It can be anything from cattle herdsmen to local bee keepers. But it's non of those. Just take it as a niche market that it is.

What are the questions you would ask me if I approached you and invited you to my website?

where do you live ?..
Re: I'm Inviting Rural Local Business Owners To My Website. How Do I Approach Them? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:25am On Aug 05, 2021
OvaSabi1:

what's the name of your website

(1) (Reply)

Mmm Officially Shut Down / I Need An Orientation Please / Anyone With OLX Or Jiji App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.