Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot (50896 Views)

South African Lady Sentenced For Life For Raping 10-year-old Boy / Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / Man Stripped Unclad And Flogged For Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by Caseywilliams(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
juddy4life:
He should even be stoned to death. Beast in human skin. His fellow fools who have heart to marry under aged girls in the north should be treated same way. Demon possessed bastards!
are yhu serious?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by biggy26: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
What advice will he give young boys?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by Toide: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
michoim:
He resembles OBJ
what is your problem don't you have respect for two time president,the only man that rule under military and civilian regime an elder statesman,and now this fool is using my icon to compare a rapist.
you better watch your back.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by Orpe7(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Baba u have enjoyed kitten for almost 40yrs e never do u. Haba
Ur mate don hang boot since. Off with his penis jare
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by Preciousgirl(f): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by DaySpringer: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
He is still Alive?

The Youths have failed!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by friendlyenemy: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
juddy4life:
He should even be stoned to death. Beast in human skin. His fellow fools who have heart to marry under aged girls in the north should be treated same way. Demon possessed bastards!

They are only true Muslims only following after the exemplary legacy of the Pervert Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who defied Six year Old Aisha and got a revelation from Allah to justify it all.

You will see them rush in here to explain that Aisha wasn't really Six as documented history or flat out deny knowing what her real age was or even explain it to be that six year old Aisha is like a 40year old today.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by godofuck231: 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
overall90:
I wish I know what to say.

Don't worry I've got this.........

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by SyberKate(f): 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Scientific analysis for Lineage determination:

Shape of head - FLAT

Chest - Hairy

Legs - Yam-like

CONCLUSION : An elderly Developing Aba Jew wink

HANG THE MOORAFUCKER!!! angry angry angry
Let me guess, you are from a supervisor linage of tribalistic bigots who are all mouth and no balls with skin as black as BlackPanthers kinetic suits

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by goodnews777: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jesus says in my name cast out devils. Why keep him amongst humanity. Cast him out to the pit of hell.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by nagoma(m): 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
juddy4life:

Similar problem different approaches. In the north they go to( unwise ) families and ask for the underage girls hand in marriage, so they marry them. In the south they surreptitiously trap the little girl as seen here and rape her. Both need to change.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by wink2015(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
The way Old men are desirous of SEXX these days is worrisome.

I thought as guys age with grace their interest in sexx will decline.

OLD MEN Want to have what is meant for their sons.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by EbuGeneral(m): 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Scientific analysis for Lineage determination:
Shape of head - FLAT
Chest - Hairy
Legs - Yam-like
CONCLUSION : An elderly Developing Aba Jew wink

HANG THE MOORAFUCKER!!! angry angry angry

Rivers state is now Igbo ba?? sense fall on you.

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by magzey: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
This one No be Emmanuel Amunike Cousin
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by bigtt76(f): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
When some parents refuse to hear word and be allowing their underage female children with big a55 to be running upandan in the neighborhood, why won't idiots like this take arvantage angry
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by BlackPantherxXx: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
EbuGeneral:

Rivers state is now Igbo ba??
sense fall on you.

Is every single person living in Rivers State an indigene?

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
DOES THE MAN HAVE A WIFE?
IF NOT, HE SHOULD NOT PUNISHED LIKE THIS.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by wealthyhenry(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
See mumu question. "when will pedophiles be sensible". The only reason why they are pedophiles is because they are not sensible...
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by wealthyhenry(m): 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
See mumu question "When will these pedophiles be sensible". When we know the only reason why they are called peophiles is because they r not sensible.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nawa o, the man is sick up stairs.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by rokisammy: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong at all levels.
It is very disrespectful for them to tie up an elderly man as if he is a goat.

The least those youths can do is pay that elderly man some respect.
We all know old age comes with senility. I find it hard to believe that a sane person will have an erection for a 10year old.

if it was your lil sis he raped am very sure you wouldn't be saying this shit!!!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by hatedisplace: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We all know old age comes with senility. I find it hard to believe that a sane person will have an erection for a 10year old.
this is the problem with Africa. U are still talking of respect after what he did. Respect is earned not by age
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by kushercain: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
mayorkyzo:
Conji na bastard
is this konji really for a ten year old?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by blueblood1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
koxyz:
He likes it young, fresh and tight.

You are a fool. Big headed fooool
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by blueblood1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
koxyz:
He likes it young, fresh and tight.

You are a fool
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by emilyone(f): 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
dis man looks 50
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by Bobbyzain(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
juddy4life:
You think you are smart by lumping the northern Muslims and this rapist together. One would have thought lawful marriage practiced by those northerners would serve to show the difference between a rapist and a northerner...
But it seems the case is different... Let me tell you a fact... Marriage after puberty(13) as long as it is consented by the parent is lawful and right...
Even the Americans see it this way... In Texas a 13 year old girl is allowed to marry, likewise in Hawaii in Kansas it's 12... They do not consider it rape.. I don't know hour issues... Here is a link to confirm it
https://family-law.freeadvice.com/family-law/marriage/parental-consent.htm
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
I look forward to the day when d*ck slicing will be the punishment for rape. Imagine the number of d*ckless males that would be roaming the streets to serve as a huge lesson to others wey their nuts dey loose small small.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot by Jojoki16: 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Papa should have begged people for #200 to nak Asewo than this wahala He put himself. He be castrated asap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"SARS Ordered Me To Pay N10,500 For Having 'Strange' App On My Phone" - Man / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt / Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.