Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt (50878 Views)

Avenge My Son's Death - Father Of Sleek, Singer Killed By Police In Rivers / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Davidbrooks: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Sleek, a musician, was shot dead by alleged Anti Kidnapping operatives in Elelenwo area of Port Harcourt on Saturday, sparking a wave of protests two days after by angry youths demanding justice for the slain musician.

Sources narrated that Daniel, 20 and his friend, simply identified as Reuben, were waiting outside a hotel for a rental car to convey them to a destination when men of the Police Anti-Robbery Unit confronted them.

The source further said, “They were unarmed, nothing incriminating about them, but out of sheer fear of being arrested, the duo took to their heels. Following a chase that ensued, a riot policeman at De Topic Supermarket shot the musician.

Elder sister to the victim, Maureen Ikeagwuchi, said, “The way they were parading with his body bleeding all over, instead of taking him to the hospital is inhuman. I want them to face the law. We want justice.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/again-wike-calls-for-outright-dissolution-of-sars-as-police-kill-ph-musician/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by money121(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2020
EndSarz

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Davidbrooks: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2020
Someone should please call on the modes to take this to the frontpage. #Endsarz. They killing us

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Typicool8(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2020
Revolution against Sars is fast approaching

154 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Newman20(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2020
J

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Is this protest or carnival?

We need to stand upright and stage a massive protest against the killer SARS.

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by omogerohprecious(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2020
There was a country
Listening to Stay Woke by Meekmill

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Newman20(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Seun Lalasticlala

Front page

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Newman20(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2020

17 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Millimann: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2020
Is it when they wipe out all the youths that they will scrap SARS?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Karlovich: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2020
Beerfrans killing each other since 1914, this sort of nonsense can never happen in the north
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by adaora17901: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2020
revolutionary against Sars is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Exmilitant(m): 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Make sars no touch the wrong person o! The old timers suppose tell this bizzybodies wetin dem see for our hand when they tried this sh*t with us. Make dem be careful!

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by bolaayenimo: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
I thought Osinbajo has banned SARS

25 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by yeyeboi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Hambivert: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
SARS have done more harm than good and they need to be sparogated.
With this point of mine I hope I have a lot of people behind me and not against me supporting the motion that the government needs to end this unruly legal cult called SARS to prevent them perpetuating more damage on innocents.

#EndSars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Mohayemi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by sylve11: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Is protest enough? cool
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Goldp5988(f): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wike come oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by realstars: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
If i may tell you the truth about SARS you will not believe me.
those guys are the retied Criminal who have been waiting for an oppotunity to upgrade their provation in legal cover.
They Are The Real Kidnappers And Terorrise Arownd You And Police Is Your Friend But Not In Need, so, let's look for the happy killer Police To jungle them small small and give them back to the police.

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by smile11s(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Defund the police!
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by iamvictorbassey: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
I posted this a few days ago and I'll repost it again for those it didn't get to.

Lemme take time this evening to enlighten you guys on why some happenings in Nigeria will never be looked into. Because I've noticed that most Nairalanders are not in tune with reality, rather idealism.

Now, there's something called "food chain" if you remember your primary 4 science. That's what's playing out here. You can continue to wail and scream all you like it's not gonna change a thing.

The SARS unit you meet on the road, before they were given such strategic location to mount, their OC (Officer in Command) already gave them a target to meet of maybe 10,000,000/week depending on how sensitive the area is. Now if they don't meet this target, they'll be replaced (in which they don't wanna risk).

The OC has been told by the Deputy Commissioner to meet a target of maybe 100,000,000 from his 20 teams (X) the number of OCs in that state.

The DCs will take 200,000,000 to the CP.

The CPs X 36 states will take 3,600,000,000 to the IG

The IG is gonna take 1B to who put him there. And so on till it gets to the C in C or fades away from our understanding.

And you sit here on Nairaland and say the foot soldiers should not meet their target? Laughable.

Are you saying that the C in C should issue an order asking them to stop doing what is bringing Money to their pockets? Laughable grin

Get this straight from today, whenever something which ought to be done right is intentionally done wrong just understand that someone/some people are on the benefitting end.

You think all your hashtags (ENDSARS), posts on Nairaland et all, blog posts don't get to their notice? They do. But Oga they won't end shit.
If you think they don't see it, why is that one small hate speech about them (that we did not even hear about o) DSS will go and pick the person. (Even this one I'm typing sef, I'm not safe) grin. But full protest and online campaign will not be heard. Oga read in between the lines now.

You can scream all you want online, nothing is gonna happen.

What pains me most is, it's the southerners (SARS Officers) that kill themselves (the southerners) the most. I can drive in the North for 2 months before seeing SARS once. But southerners don't like each other damma, so they kill themselves like goats then blame northerners everytime for their woes. As a SARS officer you can't try all these rubbish up north. They'll transfer you that same week.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by DanseMacabre(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
How many people go remain for Naija after 2020 sef

5 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by pretydiva(f): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
SARS on the beat.
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by careytommy37(m): 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's obvious that Nigerian youths are it yet ready

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Greenholics: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
So sad
Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by chris4gold(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Alright

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by Bobotic(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Politicians deceiving the nation with EFCC & SARS, Audio Billions been mention everyday but non exist-able

EFCC today embarassed

SARS today embarassed

Citizen Lives Matters!!!!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Killing Of Sleek, A Musician By SARS Causes Protest In Port Harcourt by noble71(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
SARS has killed more youths more than COVID-19 cry #ENDSARS.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 10-Year-Old Girl In Rivers Chained To A Pole (Phot / Students Fight Over Mutual Boyfriend In Tai Solarin University Education, Ogun / Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.