Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

What Exactly Is Money? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Exactly Is Money? (539 Views)

What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? / What Is Money Used For? / What Is Money and Where Does It Come From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is Money? by AbiodunFaf(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2010
We hav all been talking about money market and but do we really have a good idea of money and how to make and keep it.

The trus secret to money making is having a unique idea, having specific skill or knowledge that is in demand for.

This is not about what you learnt in school, though it can help you in organising you specific skill or idea.

I don't really like people who discus money or people that have made it.

I prefer people who get involved in the money making business by improving on themselves.

Soft Solutions Limited is organising a powerful training on Website development and you can enjoy its full benefit by participating in thetraining.

For details check the attached handbill.

You can make a difference inyour finacncial future.

See you at the top

(1) (Reply)

I Need Connections To Buy Scraps Equipment From Companies Ownners In Portharcout / 7 Money Management Tips Every Woman Should Know / Office Equipment, Furnitures E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.