Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) (39675 Views)

Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats / Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Shroud: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
This kind gesture by the Nigeria police is what citizens of other countries take for granted. But it's such an exceptional act of sacrifice in Nigeria by the police.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Onenaira1: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nigerians are such jokes. You've been deprived of all your rights that even an officer doing what they are PAID to do is now something you lot marvel at. My God I feel sorry for una.

For those that aren't aware, officers are paid by your tax money. One of their job description is to be aid the citizens in everyday task if need be.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
You want a Policeman to secure lives but his is not secured

You want him to protect Property, but he has no idea what it means to own a Property

Don't be quick to condemn the men of the force, only few intelligent and God fearing people can hold the forth with the way they are being treated as regards welfare
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
CastedDude:
A team of Nigerian police officers have been hailed online following a nice gesture rendered to an old woman. According to a report, the police officers met the stranded woman and helped her after her bunch of palm fruits fell off from the wheelbarrow.

Uchenna Onyeizu who hails from Aba, Abia state, wrote;

Today, I saw the Nigeria Policemen from a very good point of view. This old woman was trying to tie her bunch of palm fruits to her bike when they suddenly fell off. These policemen were passing and stopped to give a helping hand. I was driving behind them and without their knowledge I smartly took these pictures!!! Really, we still have some men in uniform rendering unnoticed services to humanity. God bless you guys with promotions and good things of life!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/police-officers-render-help-to-stranded-woman-in-abia-state.html

Arranged photo ops.

When was the last time you see Nigerian police dressed neatly like this? Gold wristwatch? No dust on the shoes? These policemen were kitted for this picture/propaganda.

Nice try though!
/
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
The bad that they have perpetuated outweighs the good they have done.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by friendlyenemy: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
The woman come the pose for the last picture this is a police arrangement abi na mopol self lipsrsealed
ultimateyankee:
They knew she got nothing offer
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by nuclearboy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mobile Police are very different from those slobs in black.... just look at these dudes - clean, trim, smart and professional looking as opposed to the hungry looking yet misshapen morons who go about in black

I make it a point to smile at Mopos and get them a drink when the opportunity arises
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by misano(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Did she dash them some of it? I can't trust Naija Police.

After putting most of them on D bike, 2 were left on D floor.

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
One drop of antiseptic inside polluted police water.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Ironi: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
I notice Nigerians have a huge dislike for their police; they are not fond of them at all and always complaining about their brutality and unfriendliness.

Knowing the behaviour and lawlessness nature of Nigerians, I think Nigerians are getting exactly the type of policing they deserve.

You see, the Nigerian police were not plucked from the sky or another country to police Nigerians.

They are an extract from the lawless larger population hence they know they have their work cut out for them and hence the heavy handedness of their approach is a natural progression of policing the larger society's behaviour.

Nigerians are loud, fiery, lawless and will easily resort to violence at the drop of a dime, how does a police officer deal with this nature?

The problems Nigerians give to the police services of any nation they migrate to should tell you something !!
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Ellabae(f): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
These policemen are handsome
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
She supposed to have separate the palm seeds frm the bunch to make it easy to be transported..
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
The ones on Black uniform are usually very uncultured and nauseating.

The Mopol guys are a few notches more professional.

These kinds of photo ops no doubt helps to burnish their battered image.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by histemple: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Butoneday2:
They are mopol and not police? The margin between police and mopol is 85% and 15%. I trust the mopol if na police they will even match the palm nuts and face dia front jejee dey go. And for u wey smartly snap the pic and zoom off y u no stop and help dem. Assuming the mopol/officers no dey pas na so u go smatly snap and pass and post it for hia without helping the woman eeh. U are not a better person walahi. undecided undecided

If he stopped, the officers may arrest him.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Turnedaround: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Dem still collect joor, look down the last pix, you'd see two bunch on the ground, shey, na spirit go carry dat one, shocked,

Nigeria police nor fit do anything free, tarrrr, make I naked baff, shocked, all na paparazzi who snap them, killers on the loose
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by bolex04(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
skyfaze:
dis ones can be my friends but those ones in Black uniforn and tattered cloth (SARS)can never be friend cos their Heart is black and dirty as their uniform .
I concur bro...this ones still dey okay...
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Aplaudez(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Op you are one of the police. You can't fool me angry
true talk my man!

you're among the police mean stop lieing eh!
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Police Officer struggling to repair their battered image.

Go to Obalende, Mushin, Iyana Ipaja in Lagos and see how they are struggling to fight motorist over N50 and N100.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
So because of one small good act by two policemen, we should ignore the nonsense carried out by the hundred thousands abi? Mtcheeew angry

At least they tried... they probably got free soup/oil from her shop last week sha wink
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by collinometricx: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
If yhu are not one of them, please xplain the pics below
Everything u have been posting is about the good image of police...
Brah we are wise...
#ECO88
#SOA

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by skylove4(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
I guess they are on their way to arrest one Uchechukwu that steal fowl, but he wasn't around, then they use this as a cover up
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by yemi15(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
CastedDude:
A team of Nigerian police officers have been hailed online following a nice gesture rendered to an old woman. According to a report, the police officers met the stranded woman and helped her after her bunch of palm fruits fell off from the wheelbarrow.

Today, I saw the Nigeria Policemen from a very good point of view. This old woman was trying to tie her bunch of palm fruits to her bike when they suddenly fell off. These policemen were passing and stopped to give a helping hand. I was driving behind them and without their knowledge I smartly took these pictures!!! Really, we still have some men in uniform rendering unnoticed services to humanity. God bless you guys with promotions and good things of life!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/police-officers-render-help-to-stranded-woman-in-abia-state.html

Kudos, the good eggs among the many rotten ones but we should commend them for their empathy and offering an helping hand being the change they want to be.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by idonbilivit(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
After helping her tie her palm fruits, they asked her for papers for the palm fruits and the motorcycle. They pack everything go station where she bailed herself and goods with 5k. Lol
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
CastedDude:

Such little deeds shows there's hope for this country...u almost brought tears out of me with those pixs......I can imagine the loads of prayers from that old woman's lips.....thanx broh
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by item1: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
I think they were asking her for the receipt of the palm fruits and her driving licence together with the particulars of the bike. Please check very well.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by kushercain: 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
vivypretty:
the darker one is cute
so are you
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
And helping as well was out of the question?
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by BlueScholar(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
Still police ain't my friend

Next
true; D
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
item1:
I think they were asking her for the receipt of the palm fruits and her driving licence together with the particulars of the bike. Please check very well.
Oh ye of little faith ........
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Ten06(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
These ones try clean small
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
wait and see the worst they will do tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omisore Enters Coalition With APC - Sahara Reporters / "Andrew Yakubu Had 4 Safes Not 1", Whistleblower Insists / Tafawa Balewa’s Tomb To Get Facelift (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.