Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) (39673 Views)

Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats / Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Asari Dokubo Retrieving Palm Fruits From His Domain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by CastedDude: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
A team of Nigerian police officers have been hailed online following a nice gesture rendered to an old woman. According to a report, the police officers met the stranded woman and helped her after her bunch of palm fruits fell off from the wheelbarrow.

Uchenna Onyeizu who hails from Aba, Abia state, wrote;

Today, I saw the Nigeria Policemen from a very good point of view. This old woman was trying to tie her bunch of palm fruits to her bike when they suddenly fell off. These policemen were passing and stopped to give a helping hand. I was driving behind them and without their knowledge I smartly took these pictures!!! Really, we still have some men in uniform rendering unnoticed services to humanity. God bless you guys with promotions and good things of life!!!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/police-officers-render-help-to-stranded-woman-in-abia-state.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by taylor89(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Still police ain't my friend

Next

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Gossiplover: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
thats good

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
God bless them more. I love dis

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by slimghost(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bleep the police!!! Bleep Bleep, Bleep the police!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by opera1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jobless police
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by seenter84: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
see rush to book space
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by teyokensax: 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by skyfaze(m): 4:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
dis ones can be my friends but those ones in Black uniforn and tattered cloth (SARS)can never be friend cos their Heart is black and dirty as their uniform .

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by okonja(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
OP, just tell us the truth...You are the 3rd police officer behind the camera grin grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Tolbanks(f): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Good for them... not for me
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by philantoxx(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
nice
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by uvie66: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oh boy see stress of banga soup.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by chinwey: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Check their tribe, you will know that are not from violent tribe. Mere looking at their faces, you will see peace and friendliness in it. Chikena

11 Likes

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by avalontony(m): 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
They most be police men from the northern extraction....... Kindness meant everything to them.

Look at the smile on the woman's face.......Jesus Christ!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Charltex: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
" I was driving behind them and unknown to them I quietly snapped them"

Nawa oo... How come the pictures appeared close and clean, because you were driving and didn't stop to snap.

Fear God sha.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
the darker one is cute

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by joyfavour(f): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
so
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Elfather12: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nice one guys
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by OneCorner: 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
i thought there are only billionaires in biafra
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by ultimateyankee: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
They knew she got nothing offer
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
And after he drove off, they were like "Madam, anything for the boys?"

3 Likes

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by datfreshdoc(m): 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
vivypretty:
the darker one is cute
lol.. welldone madam
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Op you are one of the police. You can't fool me angry
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by winj3: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
OF course it will be "hailed" because the stupid Nigerian public does not know that tax papers money is spent on police and one their tasks is what they just did...and also giving directions, rescuing stranded people, helping elderly and disabled.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by CDCEO001: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
They are still not my friends, we are still observing.
But i must say their uniforms are neat and they are we dressed unlike those that look so dirty with patch patch uniform and solo taped rifles.
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
All is for the cameras
Re: Police Officers Help Abia Woman Tie Her Palm Fruits (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
They are mopol and not police? The margin between police and mopol is 85% and 15%. I trust the mopol if na police they will even match the palm nuts and face dia front jejee dey go. And for u wey smartly snap the pic and zoom off y u no stop and help dem. Assuming the mopol/officers no dey pas na so u go smatly snap and pass and post it for hia without helping the woman eeh. U are not a better person walahi. undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omisore Enters Coalition With APC - Sahara Reporters / Giant APC Broom Erected At The City Gate, Abuja (Photo) / Ibrahim Haruna Killed By Boko Haram. [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.