Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

Chika Ike Revealed, Why She Was Called Agric Fowl In School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Revealed, Why She Was Called Agric Fowl In School (421 Views)

Yul Edochie Holds First Online Service, Narrates How He Was Called Into Ministry / Precious Chikwendu: I Was Called "Ogbanje" Because Of My Light-Skin (Video) / "I Was Called Radio"- Adesua Etomi In Throwback Childhood Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Chika Ike Revealed, Why She Was Called Agric Fowl In School by Meekdon: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike, has narrated how she was always bullied while growing up because of her body and height.
She said she was called, “Agric fowl,” by her schoolmates and classmates.
The actress, in an Instagram post on Monday, said she ate all type of food to gain weight then, but to no avail.

This is what she wrote
“I never liked my body growing up and was always bullied about it. I was so thin and was the tallest in my class.
“I never looked forward to morning assembly because I’ll have to stand at the back of the class or class presentations to talk about “your best friend “ because I’ll be described as the thin girl.
”I can remember eating all sorts of food things to gain weight but nothing worked, I really desired to have some flesh on me.
“I was called all sorts of names like Lekpa, thin girl and Agric chicken because I was so skinny and tall.
“So I started modeling as soon as I graduated from secondary school because modeling agents thought I had ‘the look.’
“Today the reverse is the case, I’m on all sorts of diet programs and exercising every other day to keep the weight I’ve always wanted in check, I feel bad after licking ice cream or eating anything with high-calorie content because ill have to suffer in the gym.
“Growing up slim wasn’t cool, now its cool. The truth is you have to constantly love you, you can’t be cool to everyone, the world will always have a standard of what you should be, who you should be and how you should live your life.
“If you want to make changes or improvements, let it not be because of pressure or people’s unconscious bias about you. Do it for you.
“You should hold your pen and draw your life plan… Do you… Mind your business…..Run your race.
“Do not let anyone define you or rush you with their timeline. We all have different stories, journeys, and different clocks. You are and that is your power!”

source: http://www.kendogist.com/2018/04/chika-ike-revealed-why-she-was-called.html

Re: Chika Ike Revealed, Why She Was Called Agric Fowl In School by Meekdon: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Chika Ike Revealed, Why She Was Called Agric Fowl In School by CodeTemplar: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
The funny thing is many persons will be happy to have you as their own agric fowl today.
Who no like better thing ?
Re: Chika Ike Revealed, Why She Was Called Agric Fowl In School by lalasticlala(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2018

(1)

Bbnaija: Cee-c Is Destined To Be My Friend -- Juliet Ibrahim / Big Brother Niaija 2018: Lolu, Khloe And Anto Evicted One Week Before The Grand / #bbnaija: Highlights From Day 78 In The Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.