Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money (57299 Views)

Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status / Governor Yahaya Bello Sprays Money On Passersby At Gwagwalada / Governor Yahaya Bello's Accident Scene In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Butoneday2(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
He sprays money and collect dia destiny dis tyme God don't catch am. Evil money. From injury to stroke that is whot ayam seeing now? Quote me and receive the same? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by tunary(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
It would have been better if he had died like the previous gov who won but died before swearing in ceremony
useless governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Genilufoye: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nemesis
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by samdigo90: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
PRAISE GOD. finally some good news coming out of nigeria. more injuries not just to him, but to every senator, president, governor and even Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by badesco(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
He aint seen nothing yet, should expect more.....
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
That is how that injury will not heal again and we will start hearing another story.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Rajosh(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Igala people don finally get this man
not yet. Na testing be this. By the time they get am, Na yaba left e go dey

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by osuagwumike(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is he not the incumbent elected governor that is throwing his weight around
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by evy800(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Heheeheee....the Gods are angry with him I dare 2 say
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by curvilicious: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Basiljoe:
Did he die?

No, but about to

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by mhizsimi(f): 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Igala people don finally get this man
grin grin

Na only dem dey d state?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by RexTramadol1: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the irre......................

no b me tawk am o
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Chepos1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Igala ppl will b like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by jrusky(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wetin concern us if even he collapse.

Kogi people should get or pour iodine on the wound or is their no more iodine in kogi? If the clown broke bones take him to aboki pls and stop disturbing us with this guy news he does not worth it.

Sorry Mr Yahyah I feel no pity for you ok if your brain could not tell you a governor don't throw money on the street like yahoo boy then your legs and arm should have be completely chop off.

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by philos(m): 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
I'm yet to see such childish behavior in other countries. Throwing Nigerian currency without any respect. Does he not travel overseas? Is that an acceptable global standard?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Prettyyemi(f): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lolz...
Pele ooo
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Yankee101: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
God pass everybody. We are all mortals men. Mortals! It's good men that live forever even after death.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Governor Bello is a looter.

Please we want to see governor Bello's name in the next looters list.

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by 1sttruth: 7:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
where is that CBN that will be shouting up and down; "Its a crime to spray money", they are yet to see this Yahaya Bello or what ?. Truelly Naija is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Awoleesu(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Irunmole ti kolu were... ILE! grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Awoleesu(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
curvilicious:

No, but about to
LWKMD! grin Yahaya Bello see ya laif?
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by GoldHorse(m): 7:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Na Dino cause/curse am.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Azeezsurveys: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
spraying money on the same people your unpopular policies improvised. May Allah have mercy on Kogi people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by godwon01(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
His political career is already finished. Where is Bankole. He is dead politically. He supposed to emulate Fashola. His little achievement was the one that earned him his present post. People just ignored all his short coming. Yaya Bello is one chance governor. Kogi people will never forgive him.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by gede7744(f): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Benjom:
My friend here said it's "afowofa" or "edi"... Whatever that means undecided

afowofa - self inflict

edi- being control by unseen forces
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by placeofallure(f): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Am I the only one happy that he fell.So in his mind giving them money would alleviate their plight what happened to job creation,Power supply and good roads that would aid the business of the self employed.

No, you're not the only one. But for my church mind, I would've said na the injury go kill am. Ewu!
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by Acidosis(m): 9:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
He didn't die in the process?

News not good enough. I wish the senseless Governor killed himself with his own hands. That will make everyone happy without jailing or arresting anyone for murder.

Sometimes I feel like crying when I speak with my people back home. Senseless politicians can't impoverish the people and go freely. They either live to regret or die to regret their evil actions

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by xtivin(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
The powerful king of isreal Jezebel, it was dogs that licked her blood at last in the street. A powerful king Nebuchadnezzar later ate grass after all his show of power. That pharaoh that was stubborn against God's wish was over thrown by the sea. Who is then Bello that God cannot deal with?. He lost an eye the other time, now his leg and arm.Its better he submit and repent and make his throne Godly
*** yes, Jezebel was a king in isreal***

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by somehow: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ayo fayose is his role model
Ladyhippolyta88:
Am I the only one happy that he fell.So in his mind giving them money would alleviate their plight what happened to job creation,Power supply and good roads that would aid the business of the self employed.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by kyutepanda(f): 7:40am On Apr 04, 2018
ahahahaaha we finally got the location of his calabash........fellow calabash shakers biko don't try this stunt with baba from daura you might end up sharing his 40days fidau prayer akara here
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money by RillJ(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2018
O man, where is thy chill!

VanNistelrooy24:
grin Jason is so happy.... One of the best news for the week

How i wish we could see the picture of the ''money spraying short goat'' with a dislocated arm and legs...

BTW, i need a funny meme of Dino Melaye grin

Dino Utd 1-0 Yahaya Desert.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Changes Profile Picture To Jonathan, Cover Photo To Osinbajo / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.