Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today (18522 Views)

Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today / South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Oloripelebe: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin

Yaya don get injury wey go kill am
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by alen4smith(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
if I were Dullard Buhari I will quietly resign and hand myself over to ICC and face any fate that might befall me... hmmmm Fulani terrorist don't have shame TUFIAKWA
ode!
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by NairaMaster1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Politics of I pledge to money my interest.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by yarimo(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:

A first time senator can't be senate president na ...Yarimo areh you sure you are a seasoned politician?
OKADIGDO, ANYIM, WABARA are all first time senator when they became senate president
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Bandura(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
More pix from the meeting....

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Solumtoonna(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
samysamy:
Read more. http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/04/photos-from-president-buhari-meeting.html?m=1
Rochas be like, "SEE THIS ONE, IT WILL NOT EVEN TAKE UP TO ONE BAG OF DANGOTE CEMENT TO MOULD YOU"
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by SarkinYarki: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
yarimo:
OKADIGDO, ANYIM, WABARA are all first time senator when they became senate president

That was when our democracy was nascent and they were all first time senators as far the new assemblybin 1999 was concerned ...now ranking takes centre stage

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by gabu2talk: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Wetin dis metin con bring? Even as Kogi governor com dey inside.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by jodeci(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is the best time to procure the services of a suicide bomber.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Ademoore07(m): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Yes, I watched it on galaxy TV. To my surprise, when did Yahaya Bello of kogi state starts walking with D aid of crutches? Should I say nemesis befell him?
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by keneck1: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
aguiyi2:
Rochas keeps looking like a wet puff puff.I keep wondering the juju he used on imo state people.
Hatred kill faster than cancer oo,pls try go get your own juju to be the guvnor of your state,chop kola for that one kwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Karufi: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Where is our Ogbeni?

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by conehead2018: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
yarimo:
OKOROCHA the next senate president of the Nigerian senate in 2019
oga don't pray he holds that position or any other position in nija cos the man go sell nija..make una no say we no warn una oo...come ask IMO state wey him put for OLX and jumia.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by fgbmfi: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2018
good morning nairalanders.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by slimfit1(m): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2018
Benjom:
What's happening here? We've been hearing "meeting" and rumours of "meetings" undecided ...So, what's the way forward to alleviate the plight of the masses?

I can assure you that m alone wasn't mentioned not to talk of asses.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Names Buhari's ₦300 Billion Loan As An Achievement / Niger President Replaces Buhari As ECOWAS Chairman / President Buhari Arrives New York Ahead Of 76th UN Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.