Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today (18512 Views)

Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today / South Africans React To President Buhari's Meeting With President Ramaphosa. / Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by samysamy: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Progressive Governors Forum (PGF) led by their Chairman, Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State today met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Abuja.‬

See photos below

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/04/photos-from-president-buhari-meeting.html?m=1

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by samysamy: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2018

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Benjom(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
What's happening here? We've been hearing "meeting" and rumours of "meetings" undecided ...So, what's the way forward to alleviate the plight of the masses?

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by 4kDdullard: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Criminals who only care about their pockets.
Nothing is working in the shithole.

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by SarkinYarki: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rochas actually looks like a pork ooo

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Kingkamba(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
THIEVIES grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Puff puff meeting

Who cares

Next!!!

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by AIZubair(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Naija's Problems.

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Activeman391(m): 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hope they are not putting us for sale oo

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by royalamour(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
grin I can't see Yeye Bello the errand boy there. What happened?

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by aguiyi2: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Rochas keeps looking like a wet puff puff.I keep wondering the juju he used on imo state people.

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Birikiti: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
I agree it's good to smile and laugh always.

However given the seriousness and enormity of the Nigerian situation, jocular laughter at meetings like this are rather inappropriate.

The citizens want to see that the leaders, at this high level, understand the enormity of the task before them in making the Nation great. They want to see their leaders cut an image of sobriety, gravity and purposeful determination.

Yes they can smile and laugh but not this "beer parlour", reveling atmosphere they have in the pics above. It doesn't depict seriousness at all.

IMHO.

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Sochimaobim(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why does he keep having constant meetings with APC governors alone?
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by link2ok22: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Temsirim(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
What's Gov. Ortom doing there? This people disgust me

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by victorazyvictor(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Otorm not happy

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by NaijaTechnician(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
samysamy:
Progressive Governors Forum (PGF) led by their Chairman, Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State today met with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House, Abuja.‬

See photos below

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/04/photos-from-president-buhari-meeting.html?m=1

They are all looking corporate smileysmiley
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by yarimo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Progressive president and governors doing meeting that will better the life of nigerians.

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by yarimo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
royalamour:
do you want to kidnap him? undecided
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by yarimo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Rochas actually looks like a pork ooo
OKOROCHA the next senate president of the Nigerian senate in 2019

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
if I were Dullard Buhari I will quietly resign and hand myself over to ICC and face any fate that might befall me... hmmmm Fulani terrorist don't have shame TUFIAKWA

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by yarimo(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
4kDdullard:
Criminals who only care about their pockets.
Nothing is working in the shithole.
nothing has being happening in the shithole as you call it since 1960 B.C, so it is not new tongue

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by royalamour(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
yarimo:
do you want to kidnap him? undecided

What is this thing quoting my post?

Crawl back into your hole.

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Lusola15: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Where is yayaha bello
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by yarimo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Benjom:
What's happening here? We've been hearing "meeting" and rumours of "meetings" undecided ...So, what's the way forward to the plight of the masses?
the way forward is for the masses to vote for BUHARI / OSIBANJO in 2019 presidential election

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by FrankGathers1: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
royalamour:
you never hear?
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by yarimo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
royalamour:

What is this thing quoting my post?

Crawl back into your hole.
you definitely come from the east. grin grin grin
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by Oluwambo147(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
yarimo:
Progressive president and governors doing meeting that will better the life of nigerians.
where the progressive president dey terrorist na terrorist hin b

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by RexTramadol1: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Govs on the rampage

10 ways to loot for upcoming elections.

checked.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by elclassical(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
looters;yes i said it come get me in ma house grin grin grin
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by SarkinYarki: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
yarimo:
OKOROCHA the next senate president of the Nigerian senate in 2019

A first time senator can't be senate president na ...Yarimo are you sure you are a seasoned politician?

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With APC Governors Today by naijjaman(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018

Trade War, Price Slump Threaten Nigeria, Others / Military Has Decimated Boko Haram - Air Force Boss / APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt