Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,086 members, 7,953,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur (1147 Views)

A Message To The North: The South Is Getting Fed Up / Codeine Abuse Is The Handiwork Of A Hopeless Economy – Shehu Sani / Whose ‘Handiwork’ Is Kaduna-Abuja Rail? Obasanjo Or Jonathan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by magictonic(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
http://www.wazobia.net/drug-abuse-in-the-north-the-handiwork-of-igbo-people-bayero-university-lecturer-muhammad/

Dr. Bala Muhammad of the Faculty of Communication, Bayero University Kano, has accused Igbo drug merchants of supplying codeine syrups to the north.

The lecturer made the allegation while ....

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by magictonic(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Read more:

http://www.wazobia.net/drug-abuse-in-the-north-the-handiwork-of-igbo-people-bayero-university-lecturer-muhammad/
Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by Sctests: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Of course, Igbos are also the cause of the IDP camps, almajirism and poverty in your polio-ridden north.

Abookis always blaming everyone but themselves to deceive their street urchins and almajiris.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by Onenaira1: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Do this animals ever take credit for sh1t they do?
Na Igbo force am to buy codeine and abuse it?

Honestly, northerners are a piece of shit. Lord luggard and Zik, I hope una are burning in hell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by buhariguy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will be mad right now.
They can't take this.
Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by stanluiz(m): 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Onenaira1:
Do this animals ever take credit for sh1t they do?
Na Igbo force am to buy codeine and abuse it?

Honestly, northerners are a piece of shit. Lord luggard and Zik, I hope una are burning in hell
Nawaooo the thing tire me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by SuperS1Panther: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
What do you have to say to your master and lord, Ojukwus and Osus over to you.

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by neezar: 5:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will be mad right now
we also caused this too cheesy cheesy[b][/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by Blue3k2: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lol wants to be a victim pathictic.
Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by buhariguy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
neezar:

i only know that of my state, Edo state that idiotic pigs of Biafra are the caused of almost all crime in my state, particularly in Benin.
From arm robbery to akuna akuna work,

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by neezar: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs of Biafra are also thw caused of almost all crime in my state, Edo state
Sarrki shut up...u ain't from edo state

You are a yorober moslem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by jesse8048(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
How are igbos the cause? How do these people think?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by anibirelawal(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
No excuses for failure...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by stanluiz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
What do youbhave to say to your master and lord, Ojukwus and Osus over to you.
Go and brown to your emir of iwo and in osun emirates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by stanluiz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
neezar:
Hahahahahaha my belle oooooooh
It simply means best skull miner of the year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by neezar: 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
stanluiz:
Hahahahahaha my belle oooooooh

It simply means best skull miner of the year.
Sure...Starboy....The inscription on his shirt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by stanluiz(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
jesse8048:
How are igbos the cause? How do these people think?
They think like animals.
Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by highqueen(f): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
see this one that looks like cow,Igbos also caused you lot how to be terrorists and kill people cos of the pursuit for 72 virgins. ewu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by jesse8048(m): 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
stanluiz:
They think like animals.

But some animals are smart...
Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
So the drug merchants also gave you money to buy and abuse the cough syrup?

Some people have custard in their brains..
Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by Redhot111(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
buhariguy:
i only know that of my state, Edo state that idiotic pigs of Biafra are the caused of almost all crime in my state, particularly in Benin.
From arm robbery to akuna akuna work,

See this aboki claiming Benin. We reject u by fire
Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by SuperS1Panther: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
stanluiz:
Go and brown to your emir of iwo and in osun emirates.

Start getting worried over your masters that will give you hot bulala in that your gully eroded mirage Biafrau.d
Re: Drug Abuse In The North, The Handiwork Of Igbo People – Bayero University Lectur by knowledgeable: 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
magictonic:

Dr. Bala Muhammad of the Faculty of Communication, Bayero University Kano, has accused Igbo drug merchants of supplying codeine syrups to the north.

The lecturer made the allegation while ....

And what are the handiwork of Hausa/fulani to the Igbos?, genocide, conspiracy to hold Igbos down, fulani headsmen killings, religious intolerance and killings, parasites on se resources, backwardness, monopolies of infrastructure projects, forced conversion of Igbo women to Islam, producing the worst leaders in the world with Igbos understood it, destruction of Igbo properties at the slightest opportunities/provocation, spreading diseases to Igbo women and etc.

Igbos want to separate from you animals like yesterday, and that way ....no more supply of drugs to you subhumans.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Is Working- Pictures / 2019: I’ll Reward You All, Atiku Assures PDP Presidential Aspirants / New Minimum Wage: Mobilize Members, Standby In Case FG Fails –labour Tells Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.