Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. (33170 Views)

NAFDAC Busts Illegal Factories Manufacturing Fake Wines And Drugs In Aba (video) / Lady Wears "I Am A Thief" Tag For Stealing Wines At A Shopping Mall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Prettyyemi(f): 9:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
God has catch all of u that likes taking alcohol..
Majority of u might have drank out of his product without knowing. .
Thank God d man was caught..
Stop drinking alcohol .
It's not healthy....
These words are coming from a concerned dietician!!!
I rest my case!!!
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by HeGeMon(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ciroc dey there sef grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Therealev: 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
#AkpogbonUnited
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by aliyubaka: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
IGBO! What a tribe. They sell babies, they sell fake drugs. Their women sabi ashawo well well. Haba which kind people are these.
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
all abuja clubs be drinking nonsense and filling big!! fake people everywhere grin
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by GenbIoodykiller: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
[s]
Corrinthians:
E pain am. cheesy

Nnamdidiot Cowmumu of cursed memory is an Osu flatheaded Heeeebow Jhew. grin

Akpu ét Cocainë Amaka. grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
This criminal will be among his brothers cursing Buhari up and down whereas, he is the cursed one killing people with his slow poison.
He should be given a lengthy jail term to serve as deterrent to others who are still hiding especially in Apongbon
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by stonemasonn: 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
MrWondah:
I need one bottle for my future father in law
lol grin. I'll report you to your future mother in law
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by chuckjonesautos: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
Get out of here. angry

Lol! Everything is a joke until reality Hits.
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by MrWondah(m): 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
stonemasonn:
lol grin. I'll report you to your future mother in law
Lol cheesy.
I never even know the man so u go wait until.....
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by kenodrill: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why are Nigerians so smart when it comes to illegal things!!!
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Odmic2839(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:
It's funny, at at same time depressing.

If you know the amount of time and energy involved in producing these fakes. Why not just channel it into something more productive?
I dey suspect you with dis your comment, how you take know sau e dey consume time and energy. Defend dat before SARS wey no get mercy locate you.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by uba1991: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
The rate at which dis pigs dey go prison eeh,I wonder how many of them go remain to vote buhari back to daura?abi them de vote for prison? Wicket pigs every wia
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by HeyCorleone(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Odmic2839:
I dey suspect you with dis your comment, how you take know sau e dey consume time and energy. Defend dat before SARS wey no get mercy locate you.

Lmao. This your comment ehn.

I don't deal in fake drinks o, but bros you sef reason am nau.

Producing fakes can take more labour than real stuff. But it's just for the brand to carry the name.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by friendlyenemy: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by otokx(m): 11:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
it is a pity
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by eflintsone(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
the ish na say wen u see this kinda news u knw say na igbo pesin mata dey ground , how u go get dis kinda talent yet na to use am do fake tins go dey ur mind ?? .... only to use this fake this kill innocent pple
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by conehead2018: 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Balyz:
Another Igbo man Benjamin Ojukwu. Just earlier today one Kano man accused Igbos of flooding the streets of kano with codeine, and nairaland igbos wanted to crucify him but now this. Come dem take criminality swear for this tribe ni?
as dem take terrorism swear for your own entire tribe.
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by conehead2018: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
These are the useless bastard Pigs that come in Ifesinachi bus every day to come polute the South West. Tomorrow they would be shouting the zoo must fall claiming they control 99% of Eko economy. angry

Thunder strike his flat head there. angry

Akpu Amaka. angry
The same way you enter the same ifesinachi to flood the east with your adulterated herbal drinks that is a more silent killer..The same way you enter your jalopies from Oshogbo,illaro,and Oyo to flood Lagos with sophisticated head hunters.
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by makky555(f): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
Okay. The said people are the ones that tie the legs and hands of pigs, pick them in Ifesinachi buses like sardines and forcefully convey them to the north and South West. That is ipob logic for you. embarassed

Why not give us our freedom first huhn?

We proud pigs will continue to possess more and more of your land until you give us what we want. After all we're one zoo animals (one nigeria)
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by wink2015(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2018
Igbo's in their traditional craftsmanship which is faking of consumable products.

Their 2nd trade is hard drug pushing.

Maybe by the time their dreamland of Biafra is actalised it will be a sovereign state of fake products and illicit drug trafficking.

Those Igbo's and non Igbo's that are members of association of fakes are therefore warned and called upon to change for the better.

Turn over a new leave and help to protect the good image of Nigeria overseas.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by engrkaz(m): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2018
I am sure I am his victim....Hennessy XO and Eagle schnapps dey there? I am a VICTIM
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:10am On Apr 04, 2018
Balyz:
Another Igbo man Benjamin Ojukwu. Just earlier today one Kano man accused Igbos of flooding the streets of kano with codeine, and nairaland igbos wanted to crucify him but now this. Come dem take criminality swear for this tribe ni?

I hope you know that most of the fake US dollars in circulation is forged in Kano by hausas and fulani ?
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by laudate: 1:29am On Apr 04, 2018
wink2015:
Igbo's in their traditional craftsmanship which is faking of consumable products.

Their 2nd trade is hard drug pushing.

Maybe by the time their dreamland of Biafra is actalised it will be a sovereign state of fake products and illicit drug trafficking.

Those Igbo's and non Igbo's that are members of association of fakes are therefore warned and called upon to change for the better.

Turn over a new leave and help to protect the good image of Nigeria overseas.

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by santricedupas(m): 1:39am On Apr 04, 2018
and one idiot go talk say I finish two bottle of hennesy at abibat and amirat birthday
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 04, 2018
Biafra Distilleries Limited.

Igbo Amaka cool
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Burgerlomo: 2:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Oladipo1166:
Y must dey arrest our own developer?

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by terry50(m): 2:49am On Apr 04, 2018
So what are you implying, don't be stupid and behave well.
enemyofprogress:
Na ibo man grin grin grin tongue
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by vyncentino(m): 2:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Yoruba and igbo people are the problem of this country that why we have bad image outside Nigeria they love crime so much Yoruba 419 igbo drug dealers hmm
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by focus7: 3:02am On Apr 04, 2018
makky555:

Yet the terrorists and skull miners wont let us go smiley

We have to keep you in order to tame you from becoming a more serious nuisance to the world around.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by KEMISTR3(f): 4:19am On Apr 04, 2018
The man is talented, let's applaud him its better of than miners from the southwest
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Corrinthians(m): 4:52am On Apr 04, 2018
makky555:

Why not give us our freedom first huhn?

We proud pigs will continue to possess more and more of your land until you give us what we want. After all we're one zoo animals (one nigeria)
Did you just call yourself a pig? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide: Daniel Ikoli Shot Himself Dead In Lagos (Photo) / Man Flogged For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / EFCC Arraigns Philomena Chieshe, JAMB Official Who Claimed Snake Swallowed N36m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.