Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. (33196 Views)

NAFDAC Busts Illegal Factories Manufacturing Fake Wines And Drugs In Aba (video) / Lady Wears "I Am A Thief" Tag For Stealing Wines At A Shopping Mall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Corrinthians(m): 4:54am On Apr 04, 2018
conehead2018:
The same way you enter the same ifesinachi to flood the east with your adulterated herbal drinks that is a more silent killer..The same way you enter your jalopies from Oshogbo,illaro,and Oyo to flood Lagos with sophisticated head hunters.
E pain the ipob. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by laudate: 5:27am On Apr 04, 2018
engrkaz:
I am sure I am his victim....Hennessy XO and Eagle schnapps dey there? I am a VICTIM

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Awoo88: 5:28am On Apr 04, 2018
in Onitsha, you will be asked what quality you want. Original or fake. If you say original, they will go get the real thing for you. if because of cost you ask for something cheap, you will be given something from people like that arrested idiot. Every club in abuja get their stock from Onitsha. So if you are paying 19/ 22 for a bottle of wine, you taking something from Ben
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by agarawu23(m): 5:30am On Apr 04, 2018
Fake Hennessy too? angry
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Immarocks(f): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2018
hmmmmm ....y waste your energy and talent on illegal stuff.... he should have focus on creating his brand see where it has landed him.... God deliver us from the fear of "I can't make it "
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Corrinthians(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy dominique
Someone says "we proud pigs", I am shocked and ask for clarification and you are calling the moderators to do what? grin grin

In fact you just called me a "fakeass useless vagabond troll" in the other thread. Let me go and report you before you edit. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by godofuck231: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2018
cchiagom:
Fake things everywhere including bottled water. May God have mercy on us!

Simple home made items are being imported, OK China will kill u with it
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by enemyofprogress: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2018
terry50:
So what are you implying, don't be stupid and behave well.
I said na ibo man from the kedu kime kingdom grin grin tongue
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 04, 2018
benjamin ojukwu, our infamous developer brethren promoting the nigerian wine industry, they re every where. why cant he just promote his brand? why adulterate good wines, today is oil mill market day in ph, benjamins brothers have arrived ph with fake adulterated wines again.
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by boyjo: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
That is why i stick to my "BEER"! There is no such thing as 'fake wine/whiskey' in my opinion, the correct term should be "substandard wines and whiskey"....... angry

I`m curious. Are you really addicted to beer? Or it`s just some gimmicks cause of your moniker?
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by thedondada(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
soberdrunk:
That is why i stick to my "BEER"! There is no such thing as 'fake wine/whiskey' in my opinion, the correct term should be "substandard wines and whiskey"....... angry

Heineken all the way.

Only God knows what we pop when we say bring hennesy. The worst is no 7. It always taste different in different places.
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by cchiagom(f): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Diso60090:

Not only bottle water including your president is fake
LOL
Re: Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. by Nellybank(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
The people enh grin grin grin
wakaman:
Another yanmiri entrepreneur.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Anambra Community, Destroy Vehicles (Photos) / Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody / Nigerian Man Killed By Chinese Police Over Expired Visa In Guangzhou China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.