Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Help Me Out On My Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Out On My Google Adsense (379 Views)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? / It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out On My Google Adsense by holuwertobex(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello guys

I bought the Adsense from someone after changing the admin to mine I added my site to My Site so after that I saw an error which told me to change my ads.txt, after changing it to the the main ads.txt google told me to wait for 24 hours to check update.

After 24 hours google, removed the error showing me to update my ads.txt, I feel happy, and after creating new ads unit to post on my blog, the ads is not showing on my website, have wait for almost 4 days the ads is just blank nothing shows.

any help?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Help Me Out On My Google Adsense by dogstyle007(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Try resubmitting the post URL to Google web master tool and see if that works
Re: Help Me Out On My Google Adsense by Totodude: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Give it some more days may be there are no ads for the niche you are blogging about. However check if you can still have access to the account to be sure you have not been suspended.
Re: Help Me Out On My Google Adsense by holuwertobex(m): 10:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Totodude:
Give it some more days may be there are no ads for the niche you are blogging about. However check if you can still have access to the account to be sure you have not been suspended.

am not suspended na

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Homepage Issues / E-commerce Site Or Affiliate Marketing, Which Should I Go For / Tanzania Orders All Unregistered Bloggers To Take Down Their Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.