Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Gurus In The House Pls Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gurus In The House Pls Help! (1189 Views)

Gurus In The House, Pls Help Me Out / My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! / Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House Pls Help! by Olayinka777(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Good evening beautiful people,pls I sincerely need your help on this issue I have been having with my Samsung duos 19082,it shows charging sign even when I'm not changing it. The always result to battery drainage. Pls what can be done about it as there are no good phone repairers in Abuja where I reside.
Re: Gurus In The House Pls Help! by IME1: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Olayinka777:
Good evening beautiful people,pls I sincerely need your help on this issue I have been having with my Samsung duos 19082,it shows charging sign even when I'm not changing it. The always result to battery drainage. Pls what can be done about it as there are no good phone repairers in Abuja where I reside.

It may be the charger
Or some other phone issue
Abj has a computer village where phones can be repaired.
Re: Gurus In The House Pls Help! by Olayinka777(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
IME1:

It may be the charger
Or some other phone issue
Abj has a computer village where phones can be repaired.
It's not the charger bro. I will try to go to the computer village. I was even planning to take it to Samsung office.

Re: Gurus In The House Pls Help! by IME1: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Olayinka777:
It's not the charger bro. I will try to go to the computer village. I was even planning to take it to Samsung office.

Yes Samsung office is enter
Especially of its still under warranty
But nevertheless I hope they can do a better job
But they may be more expensive
Re: Gurus In The House Pls Help! by ryfoz(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2018
Olayinka777:

Your village people is testing their straw on the battery grin , no offense boss

I recommend you do a factory reset...just try to backup necessary files
Re: Gurus In The House Pls Help! by princemillla(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2018
The charging ic needs to be changed. Don't just over stress ur self
Re: Gurus In The House Pls Help! by Olayinka777(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Really appreciate all the inputs. God bless!
Re: Gurus In The House Pls Help! by Kunleforreal(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Olayinka777:
Hello, try another compatible battery ; if it still the same, the problem is from the phone panel.
Re: Gurus In The House Pls Help! by MarkWayne89: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2018
You could try two things:

1. Check for any adware, viruses or unwanted apps on your phone. Use this guide to locate and remove them: https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/how-to-tell-if-your-phone-has-a-virus

2. If the above doesn't work, do a factory reset and restore your phone to its original (factory) settings.
Re: Gurus In The House Pls Help! by Olayinka777(m): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thanks boss!
Re: Gurus In The House Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Go to Samsung office, it's not something you can fix on your own. It's a hardware fault.

(1) (Reply)

Experiencing Lagos With Google Using The Nokia 7 Plus. / What Is The Cheapest Hexa-core Or Octa-core Phone With At Least 2GB Ram / Pls Recommend A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.