Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. (1131 Views)

My Data Gets Exhausted Too Quickly. Gurus In The House Please Help! / Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. / This Issue Has Been RESOLVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2021
Bought Samsung phone A02 last month, which is working perfectly fine. It is Dual Sim Phone

But I noticed, few days, the second sim slot isn’t displaying network Bar, I can’t make or receive call via the line. I initially thought it was the Sim, but I changed the sim to another slot, and it was work fine.

I checked the sim manager, it is showing , the sim Active on the phone but it is not showing network bar at all.

Please Phone Gurus, what can I do ?

Picture attached
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Pierocash(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2021
Take it back to where you bought it from,there is a warranty covering that
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2021
Here’s the phone showing, the 2 sims are active.

1 Share

Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2021
Here’s the Network Bar. Please I’ll appreciate your help on this my people.

Thanks

Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 8:06am On May 26, 2021
Pierocash:
Take it back to where you bought it from,there is a warranty covering that
Thanks. I’ll do that this morning. But i hope, I won’t be frustrated with the whole thing. You know Naija and wahala now.

1 Like

Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Ahmback(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2021
Try turning in your airplane mode on and later off again.
Or restart the device, if it isn't still working, return it
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2021
Ahmback:
Try turning in your airplane mode on and later off again.
Or restart the device, if it isn't still working, return it
Did that now. Still the same result..
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by constance500: 10:32am On May 26, 2021
Baseband error
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by scific: 12:10pm On May 26, 2021
Sankabson:
Bought Samsung phone A02 last month, which is working perfectly fine. It is Dual Sim Phone

But I noticed, few days, the second sim slot isn’t displaying network Bar, I can’t make or receive call via the line. I initially thought it was the Sim, but I changed the sim to another slot, and it was work fine.

I checked the sim manager, it is showing , the sim Active on the phone but it is not showing network bar at all.

Picture attached

Just enabled the dual sim settings on it phone...
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Simeony007(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2021
It's might be an OS problem try restoring to the factory settings

Or download a custom Rom might work too
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2021
scific:

Just enabled the dual sim settings on it phone...
I did. But it’s not updating the setting..
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2021
Simeony007:
It's might be an OS problem try restoring to the factory settings

Or download a custom Rom might work too
Thanks Boss. But how can or where can download the Rom Sir ?
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Khd95(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2021
you go sell am 45K cool
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Opperwezen(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2021
Is it an unlocked US model smartphone? If yes then I advise you return it, It's a fairly common issue that occurs after getting unlocked, very very common among AT&T models. Flashing a new rom might solve it, but most likely not.

You should endeavor to test phones properly before purchasing no matter how clean and trustworthy it looks.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by ccollins(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2021
Sankabson:

Picture attached
Op it could be 9mobile network fallibilities and incompetence. That network is horrible since I started using them.it could be the bandwidth of the network. Have u tried using another simcard apart from 9mobile in that particular slot.see my own screenshots below

Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2021
Khd95:
you go sell am 45K cool
If You’re anywhere close or in Ibadan. We can have a deal. Chat me up 08134898679
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2021
ccollins:
Op it could be 9mobile network fallibilities and incompetence. That network is horrible since I started using them.it could be the bandwidth of the network. Have u tried using another simcard apart from 9mobile in that particular slot.see my own screenshots below
Yes. I used the another SIM card on the sim 2 slot, it’s still didn’t work. I put the 9mobile sim in the sim 1, it worked fine and even showed the Network Bar.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2021
Opperwezen:
Is it an unlocked US model smartphone? If yes then I advise you return it, It's a fairly common issue that occurs after getting unlocked, very very common among AT&T models. Flashing a new rom might solve it, but most likely not.

You should endeavor to test phones properly before purchasing no matter how clean and trustworthy it looks.
I got the phone brand new at Samsung outlet, here in Ibadan. I opened the box and everything worked well not until few days ago.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 3:09pm On May 27, 2021
Update!!

I took the phone to one of their service Centre in Ibadan, I was told it will be fixed but it’s going to take 3 - 4 working days...
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2021
Wouldn’t mind selling the phone, if I have a good deal. Location; Ibadan.
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by BaddaMan: 9:45am On May 29, 2021
its the OS problem a friend of mine just had this same issues the same week, try to upgrade to the latest software
Re: Gurus In The House, Please Help Me With This Issue. by Sankabson(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2021
BaddaMan:
its the OS problem a friend of mine just had this same issues the same week, try to upgrade to the latest software
BaddaMan:
it’s on latest update and still having the same issue..

(1) (Reply)

Help! My New Phone (Gionee s11 lite) Can't Play Audio - Photo / Best Cheap Camera Phones 2022: Camera Reviews And Features / Post Your Data Usage For March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.