Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Imagine What Korede Bello Advice Ali Baba To Do With The #25m (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imagine What Korede Bello Advice Ali Baba To Do With The #25m (pictures) (1197 Views)

Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What Korede Bello Advice Ali Baba To Do With The #25m (pictures) by ekensi01: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
I'm so disappointed by what I saw on instagram after the story was shared on nairaland.

What a stupid joke someone is playing.

That's the level at which corruption has eaten the heart of Nigerians all over.

I'm very angry and disappointed

Re: Imagine What Korede Bello Advice Ali Baba To Do With The #25m (pictures) by ohiza: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
A
Re: Imagine What Korede Bello Advice Ali Baba To Do With The #25m (pictures) by Gullah: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
OP you're part of the people Ali Baba is talking about that don't comprehend what they read. Korede is not giving Ali Baba any advice there. He's only laughing at a quote from Ali Baba's post. You can clearly see the quotation marks he used there. He just put the smiley there to indicate that he found the quote funny.
Re: Imagine What Korede Bello Advice Ali Baba To Do With The #25m (pictures) by princesam120: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mtchew Op find new work
Re: Imagine What Korede Bello Advice Ali Baba To Do With The #25m (pictures) by ekensi01: 6:25am On Apr 06, 2018
Gullah:
OP you're part of the people Ali Baba is talking about that don't comprehend what they read. Korede is not giving Ali Baba any advice there. He's only laughing at a quote from Ali Baba's post. You can clearly see the quotation marks he used there. He just put the smiley there to indicate that he found the quote funny.

Did you read my message?

I said that "why will he make such a joke.
That's not funny to everybody who reads it

(1) (Reply)

Group Photo Of Bbnaija Finalist, Miracle, Nina, Cee-c, Alex And Tobi At Hot Fm / Bbnaija:tobi Plays With Market Women In Lagos Island, Boards A Bike / Annabel : My Life As A Former Nigerian Stripper! Contains Nudity So Please It’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.