Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You (30945 Views)

Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Copyright: I Will Deal With Lil Kesh - Eleyele / Juliet Ibrahim Warns Iceberg Slim: "Ghanaians Will Deal With You If You Dump Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by goldcoinhub: 2:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ace comedian, Alibaba, has said God will deal with all slay queens living large out of the proceeds they get from their big gods while putting other hardworking ladies under unnecessary pressures.

Alibaba in a post he shared on his Instagram page, said from the reports reaching him, officers of the Lagos Internal Revenue Service LIRS, will soon go after ladies who live large, but with no known source of income.

Read his post below

”And as for all of those ladies who are putting other hard working ladies under pressure with things that the struggling ladies cannot afford yet, but things that their big god bought for them… na God go deal with una. You are carrying a 4 million Naira bag, and you don’t have a 200k monthly job. You are flying business and first class, private jet, yet you have no source of income.

Your are living large. Just wait, from what I hear, LIRS is coming for you. You will soon begin to file your tax. Because you will soon receive a letter “We write to congratulate you on your successes from LIRS. We would like to however, inform you, that we are yet to receive your tax returns as demanded by law. Please walk into any of our offices, to regularise your tax standing. Once again thank you.” Nothing wrong with having a big god. Just let the LIRS, thank him as well……….. All of una eyes go soon clear. Putting innocent gez under pressure for what?”.

https://lailasnews.com/god-will-deal-with-you-alibaba-to-slay-queens-living-large/

25 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
I disagree. People should control their envy both the ones looking up and the ones who don't want anyone to measure up to them. How people live their lives continues to remain their private affair. If you're looking for someone to chide, do that with your ineffective politicians than play petty mind games on people who need to be told to be responsible for their lives.

Even Judah washed his hands with wine and God didn't condemn it.

Runaway from peeps who tell you rich people are not clean. Povertist mentality

Run away from people who incite you to blame others for your life.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Poorboy: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hahahhaaahhaha, Regina Daniels Ned Nwoko

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by columbus007(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Make this baba stop this joke. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by iGISTM0RE: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
cool

Man Stripped Unclad After He Was Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife ==> WATCH VIDEO & SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
And as for all of those ladies who are putting other hard working ladies under pressure with things that the struggling ladies cannot afford yet, but things that their big god bought for them… na God go deal with una. You are carrying a 4 million Naira bag, and you don’t have a 200k monthly job. You are flying business and first class, private jet, yet you have no source of income

Hmmmmmmmm, this is deep from the King of Comedy.....yet so TRUE!!
Look at how SLAY QUEENS will come for his head throughout this week!
TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER!!!

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by LesbianBoy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nairalanders wait fess!

Just wait!

Now close your eyes!

Are your eyes closed?

Now imagine!

Imagine Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels making love!

Now open your eyes!

Did you like what you just imagined?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MrThisandthat(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bros Ali don vex o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by jeeqaa7(m): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ali baba side chick don dump am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Afonjashapmouth: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
LIRS really need to start working like IRS if we are this rich online grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
This same Ali that used to chase old women up and down

undecided undecided

Abeg shift

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Poorboy:
Hahahhaaahhaha, Regina Daniels Ned Nwoko
Your moniker says it all : Poorboy mentioning a billionaire's wife name anyhow....... only on Nairaland!
Let her and her grandpa catch u, u hear?!
cheesy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by KingLennon(m): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
The table that man is shaking. I hope nothing is on it grin. Regina Daniel says hello to him....

12 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Follygunners: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Amen! cool But, "the gods are not to blame" after all...

The problem is we only tend to blame the corrupt Politicians without also condemning these prostitutes as they also partake in the share of the loot. angry

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by mytime24(f): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Small girls wit big gods grin

I hope he's talking abt d big gods grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Eglobalma: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yall leave reg Daniel's alone! Is it by force to suffer? The girl choose to live life instead of suffering with one pink lip broke nigga
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Ciaos: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
You better face your daughters them,because you never know wetin dem go do ooo. When dem get big god way go dash them big things, advice them say make dem no collect, but for now,mind your business bros.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by aku626(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
The bad thing about being a comedian people can’t really tell if you’re joking or being serious

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Kendumazy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hmm
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why dragging God into the matter.....is it ur living large?
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Pavore9: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Focus should be more on the "big gods", if they are not providing, those ladies will have nothing to flaunt.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by SILVERLINES: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
this is unnecessary

others ladies who can afford to live large should live on what they can afford

for those who wanna raise their game to meet up standard can go ahead

for me i cut my coat according to my sizes

i don't envy others who made it in live

and i'm working harder to make my life better

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by ChiefVolt007: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Real talk...
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
MiddleSpot:
I disagree. People should control their envy both the ones looking up and the ones who don't want anyone to measure up to them. How people live their lives continues to remain their private affair. If you're looking for someone to chide, do that with your ineffective politicians than play petty mind games on people who need to be told to be responsible for their lives.

Even Judah washed his hands with wine and God didn't condemn it.

Runaway from peeps who tell you rich people are not clean. Povertist mentality
Shattap! The politicians are also living their lives ain't they!

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by seyigiggle: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
LIRS also needs to thank the big gods grin
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by NumbEmotions(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Nairalanders wait fess!

Just wait!

Now close your eyes!

Are your eyes closed?

Now imagine!

Imagine Ned Nwoko and Regina Daniels making love!

Did you like what you just imagined?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes my eyes are closed ...I can't read the rest of ur comment coz..... my eyes are still closed

11 Likes

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by jayson87: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
TOke are you there....
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by delishpot: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Glad he is also condemning Yahoo Yahoo and all those online big boys flaunting Gucci upandan or is he not?

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
maybachmusic:
This same Ali that used to chase old women up and down

undecided undecided

Abeg shift

This ur comment right here is the reason why we would never become like the US or UK...no one is actually perfect...we all have vices.....assuming you are right about Alibaba chasing old women up and down....does that mean he can't advocate for anything good in life...does that mean he can't change
I still fvcked a prostitute last week....does that mean if I have money I can't do good by helping a sick person that need surgery or advocate against stealing public funds from our leaders......
Just last week I told a person its wrong for customs officers to exploit people charging almost triple the price needed to make passports..as masses we can do something about it.....and the dude I was talking to said shebí our leaders are stealing too... I was lost....what am I saying ...what is this dude saying..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by MiddleSpot: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Shattap! The politicians are also living their lives ain't they!

Indeed. Tell alibaba to stop. Collecting 10% from. Upcoming comedians. Is he God?

As for you, Get lost.
Re: Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
Foolish talk, from an attention seeking expired comedian. How is what people choose to do with their lives any of his business? Nigerians and #itooholy this big mouthed old man need to respect himself to avoid insults

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji: Actress Shares Stunning Post- Birthday Photo / I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) / Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.