Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years (17296 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / 5 Of The World’s Longest Trucks You Will Never See On Nigerian Roads / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by Automotive1(m): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
If electric cars are the auto industry's future, then SUVs represent its present. The popularity of SUVs has presented an opportunity to ease the transition from petrol-powered to electric vehicles.

In the coming years, both established auto companies like Mercedes and startups like Faraday future plan to release a range of electric SUVs to compete with  Tesla's Model X.

With an improved and affordable power supply , Nigerians will surely be inspired to buy electric cars which would surely reduce their dependance on petrol powered cars.

Here are some of the electric SUVs you'll likely see on Nigerian roads In the next few years

1)Jaguar I-Pace

Jaguar I-Pace designed as a competitor to Tesla's Model X will feature 400 horsepower, 516 pound-feet of torque, and the ability to accelerate from 0-60 mph in about four seconds. It will be released this year.

2)Audi's e-tron Quattro

Audi claims the vehicle will have a range of over 300 miles per charge, which would beat the Model X's 295-mile range.The Audi's e-tron Quattro will be released this year.

3)Volkswagen ID Crozz

The ID Crozz is expected to have 302 horsepower and up to 300 miles of range. It could end up integrating VW's planned ID Pilot self-driving system.Volkswagen will release the ID Crozz concept in 2020.

4)Mercedes-Benz EQC

Mercedes-Benz's EQC will have two electric motors that can produce 300 kW of power and accelerate from 0-60 mph in under five seconds. Mercedes-Benz will launch the EQC SUV in 2019

5)Faraday Future FF91

The FF91 will be incredibly powerful and fast, boasting 1,050 horsepower and the ability to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 2.39 seconds.The FF91 will be available by the end of the year.

6)Byton’s electric SUV
[img]https:///a/img923/5620/fkp4aj.jpg[/img]
A fully-charged SUV will get you an estimated 250 miles, and the single rear-mounted motor packs 272 horsepower. The high-performance dual-motor version will move along at 476 horsepower for 325 miles.Byton wants to release the SUV by 2019

Source https://autojosh.com/6-electric-suvs-youll-likely-see-on-nigerian-roads-in-the-next-few-years/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by swagkingcole(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Faraday Future is bae

MODIFIED:
I never see alert oh

Feels lonely at the top
#FTC

7 Likes

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by DrPurple(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
I Will Go With The Audi... #Purple

7 Likes

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by eluquenson(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Okay
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by Sweetcollins: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Please make una hold una peace...
Here we the bourgeoisies(or u fit call us cabals) are still hoarding fuel to punish the masses. If una come release this car enmasse, una go come bridge the gap

1 Like

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by ochardbaby(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2018
If not Benz ... Na another car

1 Like

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2018
When any of this baby land, im gonna buy me one.
I love cars kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by 12345baba(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2018
Kk
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by olamil34(m): 7:34am On Apr 04, 2018
What if there is no nepa

2 Likes

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by dreamwords: 7:34am On Apr 04, 2018
drinking and drifting all day on benz

1 Like

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by cinoedhunter: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2018
I want all grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by Alvin007: 7:36am On Apr 04, 2018
No Toyota? cheesy
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by fosachens: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2018
click here for more SUVs you'll likely see in
Nigeria in the next few years

https://www.fiverr.com/emmanuelwrites/create-a-win
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by abrahamadadhe(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2018
Automotive1:

If electric cars are the auto industry's future, then SUVs represent its present. The popularity of SUVs has presented an opportunity to ease the transition from petrol-powered to electric vehicles.

In the coming years, both established auto companies like Mercedes and startups like Faraday future plan to release a range of electric SUVs to compete with  Tesla's Model X.

With an improved and affordable power supply , Nigerians will surely be inspired to buy electric cars which would surely reduce their dependance on petrol powered cars.

Here are some of the electric SUVs you'll likely see on Nigerian roads In the next few years

1)Jaguar I-Pace

Jaguar I-Pace designed as a competitor to Tesla's Model X will feature 400 horsepower, 516 pound-feet of torque, and the ability to accelerate from 0-60 mph in about four seconds. It will be released this year.

2)Audi's e-tron Quattro

Audi claims the vehicle will have a range of over 300 miles per charge, which would beat the Model X's 295-mile range.The Audi's e-tron Quattro will be released this year.

3)Volkswagen ID Crozz

The ID Crozz is expected to have 302 horsepower and up to 300 miles of range. It could end up integrating VW's planned ID Pilot self-driving system.Volkswagen will release the ID Crozz concept in 2020.

4)Mercedes-Benz EQC

Mercedes-Benz's EQC will have two electric motors that can produce 300 kW of power and accelerate from 0-60 mph in under five seconds. Mercedes-Benz will launch the EQC SUV in 2019

5)Faraday Future FF91

The FF91 will be incredibly powerful and fast, boasting 1,050 horsepower and the ability to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 2.39 seconds.The FF91 will be available by the end of the year.

6)Byton’s electric SUV
[img]https:///a/img923/5620/fkp4aj.jpg[/img]
A fully-charged SUV will get you an estimated 250 miles, and the single rear-mounted motor packs 272 horsepower. The high-performance dual-motor version will move along at 476 horsepower for 325 miles.Byton wants to release the SUV by 2019

Source https://autojosh.com/6-electric-suvs-youll-likely-see-on-nigerian-roads-in-the-next-few-years/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

Electric cars and no light... Hmmm
When your car stop on 3rd mainland bridge... You will know

6 Likes

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2018
Abeg Shey my small tiger gen sabi charge am? Because nepa for my area craze no be small.
Our transformer we dey manage am with d low current. If i come plug motor, if d transformer no blow, something else go blow for house.

But i fit put d small tiger gen inside boot make e dey charge d motor dey go so d motor no go stop for 3rd mainland bridge for night.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by dayospara: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2018
i prefer all
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by thundafire: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2018
Hope when power grid collapse ur car will not charge itself with 'I pass my neighbour' we do have steady power grid collapse and 3000 megawatts oynly
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by billionman: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2018
By then the Association of Petrol Station Owners will protest against the advent of electric cars. Telling the govt to stop the use of electric cars in Nigeria just like the workers who are protesting the use of automation and robots in factories

1 Like

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by felzylix(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
abrahamadadhe:

Electric cars and no light... Hmmm
When your car stop on 3rd mainland bridge... You will know
Do you take your petrol powered car out with low guage warning light on?
Abi you think electric cars will behave like Nepa that take your light anytime they want without warning.
soon enough there would be charging bay at road side probably at filling stations where you can charge your car and pay for service.

When petrol car was invented, petrol wasn't readily available at every corner like it is now.

Think innovation wise my brother...

12 Likes

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by nanakgh(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
there's a jag and a Mercedes..lord 4give those choosing other cars they know not what they do
angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by hidhrhis(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
DrPurple:
I Will Go With The Audi...
#Purple
buy the one using petrol first before opting for the electric one

1 Like

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by Trendy247: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2018
Next headline will look lyk dis: Federal government to ban importation of electric cars.
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by bionixs: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2018
olamil34:
What if there is no nepa
e go be like,''guy you no carry your car today?'', ah,o boy nepa no give us light for area yesternight o and me no get fuel for gen charge my car abeg''

3 Likes

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by Corrinthians(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2018
Who will fix them when they develop faults? undecided
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by bionixs: 7:48am On Apr 04, 2018
billionman:
By then the Association of Petrol Station Owners will protest against the advent of electric cars. Telling the govt to stop the use of electric cars in Nigeria just like the workers who are protesting the use of automation and robots in factories
e go be like,''guy you no carry your car today?'', ah,o boy nepa no give us light for area yesternight o and me no get fuel for gen charge my car abeg''
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by Auxiliary(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Why the shape of the body of all the cars con resemble each other

But wait ooo, which electricity are we talking about? Shey d 1 wey we no even fit use charge phone since 2005,wey phones enter? Abhi d 1 wey go dey drop like rain from heaven?

We need sought our problems, before bringing in new innovations...

1 Like

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by stano2(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2018
Fine cars..
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by webincomeplus(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2018
SUG wey no get ground clearance. Is that one an SUG?
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by Cadec007(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2018
nanakgh:
there's a jag and a Mercedes..lord 4give those choosing other cars they know not what they do
angry
as in ehn!! Those cars are beasts, if you know you know!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by Sanniboi(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2018
Corrinthians:
Who will fix them when they develop faults? undecided
Car Electrician

1 Like

Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by iheartellah(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2018
Jaguar is bae!!!!
Re: 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2018
swagkingcole:
Faraday Future is bae
Faraday laws of electrolysis is better

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 5 Things Beginner Drivers Should Know / Rolls Royce Marks 115 Years Of Excellence And Innovation / Throwing Abuses Words While Driving To Other Road Users, Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.