Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Is Cutting A 21st Century University Student Hair Right? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Cutting A 21st Century University Student Hair Right? (378 Views)

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class / Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Cutting A 21st Century University Student Hair Right? by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 04, 2018
I just heard about students in convenant where their hair was shaved because the school are of the opinion that their hair is bushy. Sincerely whether private school or not do you think that’s not an infringement on fundamental human right. I mean a lot of people will keep the crew cut they want but it doesn’t change who they are and I feel strongly that the same principle that the school Is trying to uphold might end up failing. My opinion tho if you have contrary opinion. i believe people should choose what they want to be i mean the point of going to a university is to be able to own your live make decisions and stand by it.
Re: Is Cutting A 21st Century University Student Hair Right? by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Is paying N7,000 as school fees and graduating without a job right?
Re: Is Cutting A 21st Century University Student Hair Right? by Hahjascho(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
to the OP, don't be sentimental.

This really has nothing to do with what century you are in, but rather what the DOS % DON'TS of an institution say.

I'm very sure they must have been informed aforehand to the incidence... This is really about disregarding rules and laws being laid down.....so it,s actually based on what they both agreed

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Scholarship For Nigerian Undergraduates Deadline May 18— Apply Now / Teaching Nigerians Abroad Their Native Language / Improving The Business Decision Making Skill Using The Chess Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.