Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

7 Habits Of Outrageously Successful Work At Home Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Habits Of Outrageously Successful Work At Home Businesses (289 Views)

6 Online Home Businesses To Start In 2020 / 20 Home Businesses You Can Start Today In Nigeria (free Ebook) / 4 Habits Of Financially Smart People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Habits Of Outrageously Successful Work At Home Businesses by wiseqeorqe(m): 1:49am On Apr 04, 2018
You’ve read the ads or seen the infomercials. “Build a six or seven figure income while lounging in your pajamas in your work at home business.” For many people who hear this, their scam detector goes up and they become defensive. Why? Because they have heard countless horror stories of people who have lost their shirt trying to create a business from home

However, the truth is there are thousands of home based entrepreneurs around the country who have cracked the code, created their place in the world and taking it to the bank. So how did they do it? Why do some people struggle and never ever break even while others create outrageously successful home based careers?

There are certain habits which I believe are consistent with all of these enterprises. Here are seven habits or traits when implemented work to insure an outrageously profitable venture.

1. Find a hungry target market and look for a product or service to meet their needs. I am surprised how many frustrated entrepreneurs miss this. What often happens is someone gets excited, hit by an entrepreneurial seizure and tries to start a business with a product or service and feels it will sell simply because of their emotional attachment. Keep your mind open when looking at home based business income opportunities. However, make sure someone wants to buy whatever you have to sell before you jump in.

Don’t get me wrong you want to have a passion for what you do. However, if you love 8 track tapes it might be a problem. And depending on your age you might be thinking, “What’s an 8 track tape?” Get my point? However, if you find a group of people who are hungry for what you have is like shooting fish in a bucket. When you find a group that has a problem they want solved they will pay you to do it.

read the rest here>> https:///kFvgDT

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Partners Etihad, Secures Unbeatable Travel Fares For Its Customers / Unpaid Taxes: FIRS Seals 19 Companies / How To Position Your Business To Become The Preferred Brand In Your Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.