Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) (31176 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Who Shot Commander, Nabbed For Robbery [Photo] / I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] / Imo State University Student Arrested For Armed Robbery (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by friendlyenemy: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by jericco1(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2018
powalez:
Ikpayongo repeat IKPAYONGO not makurdi, make sure u put on your medicated glasses next time while reading not sun shades
sorry sir.
but still fear makurdi boys
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by DonBobes(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2018
Flat heads lik me b checking names lik:

Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by powalez: 10:58am On Apr 04, 2018
me69:
Tiv armed robbers
swear say u neva steal for your life, so u see u dad has a thief as a child, every tribe get chronic thieves and am sure na u the rep your tribe for that department
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by powalez: 10:59am On Apr 04, 2018
jericco1:
sorry sir. but still fear makurdi boys
them brilliant Abi? I see, now I know y
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Dollabiz: 11:00am On Apr 04, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by godofuck231: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2018
zone51:

Did you read the post at all?....
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6921376_img20171006105232568_jpeg582c2c1289ff7b41edb832d61841f4fe
The uniform had since been banned by the present administration so it's not hard to detect he's impersonating
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by kingchris30(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2018
abrahym:
Now I'm wondering how he got the uniform or his dad na airforce man
did you read it at all
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by jericco1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
powalez:
them brilliant Abi? I see, now I know y
something not like that.
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by ehix89(m): 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
They also gave him guns to throw away, Rubbish...
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by bleskid: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Racylucy:
A Junior Secondary School (JSS) 2 student, Atoo Aondoana, has been held by the Police in Benue State for his involvement in armed m theft along Makurdi Alaide highway in the state.

Aondoana alongside his co-conspirator, an elderly cleaner who works with the Nigeria Airforce in Makurdi, Peter Aghande, who is being held for supplying the military uniforms used for the robbery are presently helping the police with further information about their illegitimate activities.

In an interview with Royaloya.com the 18-year-old suspected robber in military uniform, who lives with his father, publicly confessed to the crime, detailing that he bought the military uniform from someone.

"We carry hunting weapons but I was not arrested with any weapon. I'm a secondary school student in JSS2 at Ikpayongo.

My dad is a farmer and I'm the only child of my mom who is now wedded to another man in Makurdi, " he told reporters.

Aondoana said he seems bad about his unwell behaviour, stressing that a friend introduced him to the robbery gang.

Aghande claimed that the Airforce personnel used to give him bad outfits to throw away and the boy begged him to give them to him rather than getting rid of them. "But I was shocked the day when I heard that the boy went to rob with it."

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/jss-2-boy-putting-on-military-uniform.html?m=1

lucy is not atoo aondoana is atoo aondona
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Sagay212: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
these are the types of teens that go about drinking tramadol and smoking weed. see his head
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by agborichard: 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
mattyobrian:
18years, JSS2 u nor dey shame?

use ur brain bro, the police probably increases his age so that he will go to jail. lol
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Suspected Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Jss 2 or sss2

(1) (2) (Reply)

55-Year-Old Woman Arrested For Buying Twins In Imo After Faking Pregnancy / Young Man Caught Stealing Phone Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Ibadan (Photos) / Drunk Policeman Who Shot People In Warri At A Child Dedication Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.