Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] (42200 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Who Shot Commander, Nabbed For Robbery [Photo] / Imo State University Student Arrested For Armed Robbery (photo) / Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Gistpeeps: 5:40am On Jun 14, 2019
A 39-year-old suspect, Taiwo Salami, who was among a gang which hypnotised and robbed a woman of N1.4 in Ibadan, Oyo State, has revealed how he spent his share of the loot. Salami said he bought a Toyota Camry car and established a business for his wife.

He said: “The two suspects were arrested around Eleyele area of Ibadan on June 7, 2019 for hypnotising Miss Mary Ajayi and collecting the cash sum of N1,400,000 from her. On May 6, 2019, about 11.30a.m, Mary Ajayi was sent to deposit a cash of N1.4 million into Access Bank, Dugbe, Ibadan by her boss, Chioma Nwali, a businessman at Oke Padre area of Ibadan. On her way to the bank, she was stopped by Salami, who spoke to her, in the process, he allegedly hypnotised her.

“She immediately lost her senses. She was thereafter taken to an uncompleted building at Inalehinde area of Ibadan, where the cash of N1.4 million was collected from her. The suspects, after successfully luring their victim into the uncompleted building and collecting the huge sum of money from her, tied her up with a white cloth and inflicted several injuries on her body. They later locked her up for three days, before she was later rescued and taken to hospital for medical treatment.”

Salami said: “I bought a Toyota Camry ‘Pencil’ car with part of the money we collected from the victim. I also set up slippers and sandals business for my wife. I gave N200,000 to my brother, Kamorudeen, who is always with me. He used to assist me every time I have an assignment.” Exhibits recovered from the suspects are some rubber slippers and sandals and a Toyota Camry car marked OYO BDJ 53 KU.

https://all-gists..com/2019/06/i-established-business-for-my-wife-bought-car-after-robbery-photo.html

2 Shares

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Gistpeeps: 5:46am On Jun 14, 2019
After established business and bought car. why don't you stop robbery.

Vanity upon Vanity

12 Likes

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:53am On Jun 14, 2019
Slippers grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by adecz: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2019
"....Assignment..." grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Adedaniel211(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by kittykollinxx(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2019
Hustle ooo so that you wont hypnotize people before you set up your wife

9 Likes

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Bustincole(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2019
Dis is serious ooo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by imitateMe(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2019
You cannot hypnotize anyone without their consent - the same way you cannot cause someone to be healed without their faith in Jesus.

He must have threatened her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by MrHighSea: 10:01am On Jun 14, 2019
No tribal war abeg.
Man is a disgrace to only himself and family.

4 Likes

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by eagleeye2: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
He is a Nigerian
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by YesNo(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
And I am sure SOME of her friends were being so crazy jealous of the wife and nagging to their husbands and saying

"that man that bought his wife a car and opened that big shop for her, does he have 2 heads?"

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by ayourbamie: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
All these with 1.4m?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by argon500: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Inside 1.4m you bought Toyota pencil abi Na eraser

Set a business for your wife and also gave your brother 200k

Na how much his colleagues con get?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Profitsng(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Gabson001(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Afonjaaaaaaa if not thief, is ritual.. I hail thee

1 Like

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Sirpaul(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Congrats enter jail

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by BlueRayDick: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Sorry to break it to u bro, once u are sentenced to prison ur wife will drop ur kids for ur mum and marry another man.(possibly NURTW official who offers her security and more illegal money.

Shebi u no get sense ni

9 Likes

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by gazilion: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2019
Gistpeeps:

Vanity upon Vanity

You mean he should have enjoyed the ill gotten loot from robbery and then stop robbery activities??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by GenFunction: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2019
ASSIST,what of the highest goal scorer?
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by timbs001(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2019
Gistpeeps:

Vanity upon Vanity
Walahi those things are difficult to stop, better not to go into it at all. I remember a Yahoo boy way back, he said once he gets a big break he will stop, he kept getting big breaks and he never stopped. Don't know where he is now but it's possible the hand of the law might have caught up with him.

1 Like

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by gazilion: 10:04am On Jun 14, 2019
imitateMe:
You cannot hypnotize anyone without their consent - the same way you cannot cause someone to be healed without them believing in Jesus.

Some received healings before believing!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by gratiaeo(m): 10:06am On Jun 14, 2019
Criminal Afonjas using Igbo sweat to establish business for wife

5 Likes

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by educator24(f): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2019
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by imitateMe(m): 10:07am On Jun 14, 2019
gazilion:

Some received healings before believing!!
The Bible says Jesus couldn't do any mighty works in a particular place....He marveled at their unbelief thereafter. No one has any power over you unless you allow them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 14, 2019
ALL I SAW WAS THAT IGBO MAN HUSTLE 1.4M YOLOBA MAN THIEFAM to buy car and open business for his wife....the Igbo man fit never get car ooo

NOW I UNDERSTAND THE WORD OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST ASSET

THE ONES THAT ARE LAZY STEAL FROM HARDWORKING ONES.... ASK THE POLITICIANS HOW THEY SHARE THE REVENUE

2 Likes

Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by DelilahMakinde(f): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmm...I need a caring husband like that too.
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by article1: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2019
[b][/b] Omo Ole, now they are confessing like village witches and wizards
Re: I Established Business For My Wife, Bought Car After Robbery [Photo] by mosallah(m): 10:10am On Jun 14, 2019
eagleeye2:
He is a Nigerian
and you are Ghanaian

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Officer Seen Fighting Police Officer In Enugu / Cow Rams 30-year-old Man To Death In Lagos / How Fulani Men Killed A Young Man In Nasarawa State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.