Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Manufacturer Arrested In Lagos For Selling Fake Wines And Whiskeys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Manufacturer Arrested In Lagos For Selling Fake Wines And Whiskeys (414 Views)

Factory Where Exotic Fake Wines Are Produced Discovered In Anambra (video) / School Dropout Arrested For Selling Fake Employment Letters In Jigawa / Police Arrest Manufacturer Of Fake Wines, Whiskeys In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturer Arrested In Lagos For Selling Fake Wines And Whiskeys by Ohmypepperminta: 4:37am On Apr 04, 2018
Lagos State police on Good Friday, at the Ojuwoye market in the Mushin area of the state, arrested Benjamin Ojukwu, for selling adulterated wines.

The suspect, Ojukwu, revealed that he actually learnt how to make wines and hot drinks in China and Taiwan.

"I was in China and Taiwan to discover how to blend and produce wines and hot drinks. Then my spouse and I got back to Nigeria in 2015, I started my own business in Nnewi, Anambra state.

I had to relocate to Lagos to start afresh when my factory got burnt. Ojukwu confessed. He also confessed to have been stocking branded bottles with his own products so that consumers can patronise him till he is able to promote his brand.

On how he hopes to achieve his brand dream when adultrating other brands, the 55 year old suspect said he was going to achieve that after making enough profit from adultrating other brands.

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/04/manufacturer-arrested-in-lagos-for.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

Re: Manufacturer Arrested In Lagos For Selling Fake Wines And Whiskeys by Ohmypepperminta: 4:38am On Apr 04, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Appeal For The Urgent Recall Of Quack Dr H. V. D. Corput (md Rcmh Ugwueke / Unfair Airtime Deductions. Nairalander complain / Man Named Buhari Found Dead In A Bush After He Was Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.