Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud (837 Views)

Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Otorisirieze Obi-young Gets New Job After Sack / Should I Pursue Another Federal Job Or Leave For Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Peterc88: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2018
Good morning y'all,. It's so hard to post this here,. But I currently need all the advice or insults I can get,. I am so sorry if the post is lengthy,. Plz forgive me,. Here we go
I am 26yrs of Age,. Always a Straight A student from sec sch to the university,. Where I graduated with a 2.1(Best graduating Student In my dept) I just resigned from my previous job due to unpaid salaries, and I have been at home for a month now or so(that Is where I think the problem started again) I have job interviews and invites coming up,. From 2 Big firms,. But I am not content,. I have invites by my frnds to join them, and they are into internet fraud(Yahoo yahoo), this guys invited me before I entered the uni,. I declined, and I came out to see them with big cars and houses,. I have worked for 4yrs and I have an apartment to show for it,. Now I am trying to settle for another 150k OR so job(sorry If I sound insultive) and they are raking in millions,. And they are not half as intelligent, I am thinking wat If I venture into this,. With the way I am,. And I start making this money, instead of sitting behind a desk, and answering Sir to someone, for the next How many years,. Is this a normal thought or my village people are after ME? Thanks for the advice, insults and counselling IN advance,. God bless u all
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by mrtomola(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Wait! Make I give space for person wey go advice you first
. I go come back com say my own
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Manufor(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2018
I think this problem is faced by all youths now, the pressure keeps on increasing, God help us. I don't even know what to advice you bro. grin as the poster above said, let us wait for others to advice
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Premiumwriter: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Guy stay on your lane o.

Everything in life has its own time, it may sound philosophical but it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Peterc88: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Guy stay on your lane o.

Everything in life has its own time, it may sound philosophical but it's the truth.
Hmmm, thanks
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Manufor(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Now I am back, I think you should just focus on making it legal,

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Ayemileto(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
Peterc88:
Good morning y'all,. It's so hard to post this here,. But I currently need all the advice or insults I can get,. I am so sorry if the post is lengthy,. Plz forgive me,. Here we go
I am 26yrs of Age,. Always a Straight A student from sec sch to the university,. Where I graduated with a 2.1(Best graduating Student In my dept) I just resigned from my previous job due to unpaid salaries, and I have been at home for a month now or so(that Is where I think the problem started again) I have job interviews and invites coming up,. From 2 Big firms,. But I am not content,. I have invites by my frnds to join them, and they are into internet fraud(Yahoo yahoo), this guys invited me before I entered the uni,. I declined, and I came out to see them with big cars and houses,. I have worked for 4yrs and I have an apartment to show for it,. Now I am trying to settle for another 150k OR so job(sorry If I sound insultive) and they are raking in millions,. And they are not half as intelligent, I am thinking wat If I venture into this,. With the way I am,. And I start making this money, instead of sitting behind a desk, and answering Sir to someone, for the next How many years,. Is this a normal thought or my village people are after ME? Thanks for the advice, insults and counselling IN advance,. God bless u all

out of earning big without peace of mind and earning small with peace, what will you choose?

you see, most of those guys don't have peace. they are afraid of law enforcement angencies, have to keep telling lies to their clients to cover up existing lies and some have to go extreme in using 'juju'.

conduct your investigations, how many yahoo guys have long life with freedom? many of those who live long among them get arrested later while most die young.

plus once you join, it becomes an addiction. just like sex, smoking etc.

you see, if you take up a legal job, even if they pay just 50k, you can always invest in a better business and stat your own company with time.

you also have to keep improving your skills so you can also be in a favorable position.

lastly, once you start a business, NEVER resign in whichever job you do until your business have a strong footing as businesses can crash.

if you are a child of God, pray for leading. God knows best. but whatever he tells you will always conform with the scriptures. anything otherwise might be the ministration of the flesh or our greatest enemy, Satan.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by LegitBoy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Your mind seem made up to me and it is like you're just here for encouragement. However if you still have any chance of looking at your situation objectively, I will quickly chip this in. The fact is Nigeria is a very bad country and it has failed it's citizens, education no longer has any value as those who are into illegal things are making more than an average graduate.

Be that as it may, your case is not the most miserable out there if you really want to hear the truth. For the fact that you still get an offer of 150k job within 1month of resignation is a pointer that if you really put in effort to self development in areas you think are necessary, you can get a job of 250k within no short time. Plus you don't have to rely on your salary alone, I don't know or the kind of profession you're into, but you can start a side business, farm and many other things for other source of income. Not having a house 5 years after graduation isn't a bad thing if you ask me.

Your friends go through alot of things they won't tell you, some of them eat human feaces and other unspeakable diabolical things. The major thing in life is for you to be contented. Not saying you don't deserve luxury but don't loose what you have chasing for what you don't. If you're serious about your life, you need to change your friends before they push you to what you didn't bargain for.

I hope you pick one or two things from here.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by lilmax(m): 12:29am On Apr 05, 2018
people like you lack self discipline and control and also self independence, it means you can be swayed

work on yourself
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by mindpreneur(m): 5:08am On Apr 05, 2018
my advice
you can still be your own boss you don't have to do Yahoo and it is still online and very very legal.

information bruh
acquire knowledge
learn skills that will help you in the future the world is digital now.

I bet u Nigerians and very few people genuinely earn from the internet and me and you know quite a few

therefore ask around
follow those who are making money in their various niches and tag along
pay to get informed if u must

i bet u in no time if u are determined and consistent u will get result.

ICT is for some of us the best thing to have happened
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Manufor(m): 6:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Ayemileto:

out of earning big without peace of mind and earning small with peace, what will you choose?

you see, most of those guys don't have peace. they are afraid of law enforcement angencies, have to keep telling lies to their clients to cover up existing lies and some have to go extreme in using 'juju'.

conduct your investigations, how many yahoo guys have long life with freedom? many of those who live long among them get arrested later while most die young.

you see, if you take up a legal job, even if they pay just 50k, you can always invest in a better business and stat your own company with time.

you also have to keep improving your skills so you can also be in a favorable position.

lastly, once you start a business, NEVER resign in whichever job you do until your business have a strong footing as businesses can crash.

if you are a child of God, pray for leading. God knows best. but whatever he tells you will always conform with the scriptures. anything otherwise might be the ministration of the flesh or our greatest enemy, Satan.
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Manufor(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2018
LegitBoy:
Your mind seem made up to me and it is like you're just here for encouragement. However if you still have any chance of looking at your situation objectively, I will quickly chip this in. The fact is Nigeria is a very bad country and it has failed it's citizens, education no longer has any value as those who are into illegal things are making more than an average graduate.

Be that as it may, your case is not the most miserable out there if you really want to hear the truth. For the fact that you still get an offer of 150k job within 1month of resignation is a pointer that if you really put in effort to self development in areas you think are necessary, you can get a job of 250k within no short time. Plus you don't have to rely on your salary alone, I don't know or the kind of profession you're into, but you can start a side business, farm and many other things for other source of income. Not having a house 5 years after graduation isn't a bad thing if you ask me.

Your friends go through alot of things they won't tell you, some of them eat human feaces and other unspeakable diabolical things. The major thing in life is for you to be contented. Not saying you don't deserve luxury but don't loose what you have chasing for what you don't. If you're serious about your life, you need to change your friends before they push you to what you didn't bargain for.

Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Manufor(m): 6:20am On Apr 05, 2018
lilmax:
people like you lack self discipline and control and also self independence, it means you can be swayed

work on yourself
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Manufor(m): 6:21am On Apr 05, 2018
mindpreneur:
my advice
you can still be your own boss you don't have to do Yahoo and it is still online and very very legal.

information bruh
acquire knowledge

I bet u Nigerians and very few people genuinely earn from the internet and me and you know quite a few

therefore ask around

Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Peterc88: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Ayemileto:

Thanks bro,. God bless,.
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Peterc88: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2018
LegitBoy:

Thank yu so much,. Wud work on the frnds part,. Maybe cos I have been at home, this past month,. Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Peterc88: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2018
lilmax:

work on yourself
Okay,. Thanks and Noted
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Peterc88: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2018
mindpreneur:
my advice

information bruh
acquire knowledge

therefore ask around

Thank you,. Any legit ideas
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by mindpreneur(m): 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
instead of advice why don't I show u how by working together

I have the technical know how and its no longer beating about the bush

if we get small funds and little tools we can work and grow the funds dat way I pass information to u and in no time you can catch up and start doing ur thing itself

CPA is our source of expansion

if u want to learn a new thing and can take a little risk although we are guaranteed of income
d risk is taking the first step.

I have something that can earn u 4million before xmas if u choose to carry along.
legit shit
no scam
one right decision can go a long way
nevertheless with or without your involvement things will happen

no offence please with the above comment

one time offer

my number below
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by shalomj(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
It all depends on your year of graduation.

You can not envisage receiving more than 150k in first two years of graduation. It behoves you to continue improving yourself , adding more value and gaining more experience.

From there, you can apply to experienced positions, I am also the best student in my department even in the faculty and I know the pressure that comes with people's expectation of your success but that does not stop you from applying your sixth senses in cases like this.

Venture into scam business and watch SARS spoil your decent parade.
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Timothy3113(m): 1:38am On Apr 06, 2018
[hmm
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Funkybabee(f): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yoruba says 'okele kekere pelu alafia san ju wara to un san to kun fun wahala lo' though it's ur life,u are not a baby anymore u can choose the yahoo job so as to relieve other hustler wey they pray for a better job You too do out of buhari wahala ni so monpe oni ori e ope shaa Ori ti o ba si jegba bayi bi o sun yio jidi de pe Iya yi se mo fe je

Dindinrin egbon
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Peterc88: 6:32am On Apr 07, 2018
shalomj:
It all depends on your year of graduation.

You can not envisage receiving more than 150k in first two years of graduation. It behoves you to continue improving yourself , adding more value and gaining more experience.

From there, you can apply to experienced positions, I am also the best student in my department even in the faculty and I know the pressure that comes with people's expectation of your success but that does not stop you from applying your sixth senses in cases like this.

Venture into scam business and watch SARS spoil your decent parade.
Thanks boss,. Crazy pressure
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Peterc88: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Timothy3113:

I have also being struggling with the ops situation, the riches involved with the illegality is really tempting. I have changed my friends, my environment , but anywhere you go in Nigeria, they are there.

I won't lie , I have ventured into it before, but I had to stop when I discussed majority are into diabolical methods.

If you don't mind , helping a soul on contentment ish,
How I won't be swayed.

Thanks
Over 75% now are using diabolical means, shii is scary
Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Peterc88: 6:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Funkybabee:
Yoruba says 'okele kekere pelu alafia san ju wara to un san to kun fun wahala lo' though it's ur life,u are not a baby anymore u can choose the yahoo job so as to relieve other hustler wey they pray for a better job You too do out of buhari wahala ni so monpe oni ori e ope shaa Ori ti o ba si jegba bayi bi o sun yio jidi de pe Iya yi se mo fe je

Dindinrin egbon
Lolz, was waiting for this,. Thanks all the same,.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: New Job Or Internet Fraud by Funkybabee(f): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
Peterc88:

Lolz, was waiting for this,. Thanks all the same,.

It is well!!! just choose a path that u won't later regret

(1) (Reply)

. / NDDC Graduate Entry Salary Level / Nairaland Blogging: The ideal way to millions in 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.